Aww that’s so romanti-

>aww that’s so romanti-

Wait a minute

Shes meant to be 15 in this movie? What were they thinking?

Also isn’t her having lesbian mom parents and turning out to be a lesbian herself kind of problematic?

Attached: 04168952-5018-4257-8315-0E498329A370.jpg (1920x768, 521.94K)

She has literally never had a father figure. She sees Stephen as one.

Maybe that’s what comics America has been missing this whole time.

She’s from a world of just lesbians and is a lesbian herself. That’s not an issue. Wonder Woman and her mother and Amazon island is the same way.

>Wonder Woman and her mother and Amazon island is the same way.

Except they’re immortal so the reproduction question isn’t raised. and Wonder Woman herself wants dick the second she meets a man

Irl I wonder what would happen in an all same gender society
What if you're suddenly outside of that bubble, would you think of the other gender

>Also isn’t her having lesbian mom parents and turning out to be a lesbian herself kind of problematic?
By that retarded logic straight parents having a kid that turned out to be straight would be problematic

are you trying to say that a teen falling for a father figure is unrealistic?

Who keeps making these retarded threads

She went from having 2 moms to 2 dads, good for her, good for her

>Wonder Woman herself wants dick the second she meets a man
This is MCU America now

She doesn't seem like she's getting wet over him right there.

is this even Yea Forums?

Except being straight is the normal state of things. It’s how every human being was made until literally the last couple decades

What about ancient people, Romans and many contemporary and recent culture that are non western

Attached: MoM 3.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

incorrect. ancient humans lived an existence where the males and females were separate and met only to mate in the spring and summer. in the fall and winter they practiced same sex relationships.

>the reproduction question isn’t raised
What the fuck does reproduction have to do with eating another girl's ass?

Ike Perlmutter ruined Disney.

>MCU Strange hates kids
>Ends up becoming everyone's father figure

It's kinda' cute, ngl.

But that's not woke! She should have Strange for being white and wanting girlfriends!

Isn’t that exactly what happened to Wonder Woman Diana?

Gasp America not being written as some MAN hating beast?!

Read a fucking history book before accepting twitters revisionist history

Greeks and Romans never saw “gay” as a sexuality. They saw it as an activity. On top of that it was seen as disgraceful to be the bottom.

How either of those equals “look how progressive our ancestors were” to gays today is hilarious to me

And in America's universe being a lesbian is the main state of things

Kinda, but it's very poorly explored. It was never given any real thought, just writers focused on other parts of the story going "Well she's a woman so she likes men. Moving on,"

The reproduction question can immediately be given the response "their place in the multiverse doesn't operate on the same rules as ours".

The reproduction question can immediately be given the response "futa".

Is OP insisting that America is romantically interested in Doctor Strange? That is fucking retarded

I heard there was a decent shot of her ass in this that looked okay, is there a single screenshot to back that up is it just bs?

Cicero lambasted... Marcus Aurelius I believe for fucking men

>they saw it as an activity
Yeah it's not nearly that cut and dry
See Hadrian and the Sacred Band of Thebes
Or literally fucking Sappho, dipshit

>nooooo gays were normal and respected

Nope

Moving the goalposts from "gays didn't exist until the last few decades" to "Romans and Greeks didn't have precisely today's progressive views" I see

>Except being straight is the normal state of things
Wrong
Even animals aren't straight you retard

somehow she had worse character development than "and this is slipknot, the man who can climb anything"

Animals also rape and murder and torture for fun. Does that mean you think it’s normal human behaviour?

Well he's the one left standing. And there isn't a Logan around this time.

>this behavior is bad because animals don't do it
>animals actually do that though
>okay well animals also do these bad things, does that mean we should do it, hmmmmm?
This is just embarrassing for you

>Animals also rape and murder and torture for fun.
You advocate that shit daily against your political opponents.

How do you know lesbian world doesn't grow children in test tubes, or hell on trees or something

You shouldn’t talk about Muslims like that. They’re oppressed enough

You are animals.

i dont know how you interpreted this line to be romantic or sexual

this is kind of a self-report on you, dude

More likely Mark Anthony, as I'm pretty sure Marcus Aurelius wasn't even alive in Cicero or Cato's heyday.

You can’t leave Strange as a bitchless simp. Might as well throw him a bone at the end.

My bad
I just remember that Cicero mocked him for fucking men (and I think his closer was something about Mark Anthony being a bottom and getting fucked like a woman. It's been many years since I read Cicero's speeches)

>I just remember that Cicero mocked him for fucking men

I like how you’re taking the ancient Roman political equivalent of slander as proof gays were normal then

Well men tend to have a lot more gay sex in prison than they would put of it

Despite being a walking macguffin for 95% of the movie, MCU America Chavez still manages to be a better character than the comic version because of this one scene.

Fuck I hope for once that MCU synergy makes so that Chavez becomes more tolerable and "cute" like her movie version lmao.

>What the fuck does reproduction have to do with eating another girl's ass?
If you cook and eat her ass, she'll never reproduce... so nothing.

You better start believing in bait threads, Ms Turner. You're in one.

Doctor Strange is a cunnychad

>She’s from a world of just lesbians and is a lesbian herself. T
She just has two moms, it's never confirmed if it's all lesbian.

>Also isn’t her having lesbian mom parents and turning out to be a lesbian herself kind of problematic?
No, it's not.

You fool the comics will make her hate men even more.

>No, it's not.

It’s not problematic to show lesbians raising kids to be lesbian?

Ehhhh not when she's from a universe of lesbians

Attached: ok groomer.jpg (1080x443, 45.41K)

Lesbians? I don't see any lesbians.

Attached: xi-the-pooh-daryl-cagle.jpg (900x675, 128.54K)

So it wouldn’t be problematic to show a universe without gays and show it as a utopia?

Congratulations, you pointed out the double standard

Now do something about it

No way. I’m not a chud.

Indeed, you’re a Chad
Cannibalistic
Humanoid
Aquatic
Dweller