Why is Disney obsessed with black lesbians?

>According to a source close to the production, Pixar’s next feature film, “Lightyear” — starring Chris Evans as the putative real-life inspiration for the “Toy Story” character Buzz Lightyear — does feature a significant female character, Hawthorne (voiced by Uzo Aduba), who is in a meaningful relationship with another woman. While the fact of that relationship was never in question at the studio, a kiss between the characters had been cut from the film. Following the uproar surrounding the Pixar employees’ statement and Disney CEO Bob Chapek’s handling of the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, however, the kiss was reinstated into the movie last week.
>Bonus fact. 60% my coworkers and the majority of neighbors in my neighborhood are black. I have not met a single black person who isn't extremely homophobic.

It has got to be some kind of creepy fetish at this point
variety.com/2022/film/news/pixar-lightyear-same-sex-kiss-1235209179/

Attached: sad.jpg (972x926, 154.62K)

Is that the huge plot point everyone has been talking about?

The fake news is old and she have a biological kid.

You're talking about it, aren't you?

>from March
I get that "don't say gay" is an ongoing issue, but this is old news.

>real-life inspiration for the “Toy Story” character Buzz Lightyear

That doesn't make any sense. Wasn't toy story set in the 90's and Buzz Lightyear set in the future?

>Why is Disney obsessed with black lesbians?
It's the ultimate form of minority representation.

at least part of the reason is that people like (you) will give them free publicity by complaining about it

Black Lesbians are a twofer. Not only do you get the race card, but you also get the LGBT card. She's moral teflon.

>I have not met a single black person who isn't extremely homophobic
Nice anecdote retard. My entire family is black and almost none of them have a problem with gays

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 3.59.13 PM.png (1206x1168, 2.25M)

Cope

It's because they don't want the blacks to reproduce

Attached: NYC2021RaceCrimeReport.png (1018x668, 227.51K)

So you don't read comics?

Which group do I belong to when I don’t care if it’s a gay kiss I don’t want to see any kissing or romance at all?

>same sex
how can they tell? is there a government appointed biologist present for verification?

Attached: 1644599480832.jpg (500x365, 29.74K)

You forgot that woman is still a plus in representation points.

Black people lead America when it comes to hating gays, dykes and troons. The numbers don't lie.

Why were people saying only whites commit hate crime? Was that just white nationalist propaganda?

>Was that just white nationalist propaganda?
That is Biden and NPR propaganda, and propaganda being spread in universities. The media tells us that white supremacists are the most hateful, but actual crime statistics show us that it is black people committing the most race-based and anti-LGBTQ hate crimes.

America worships black people. They aren't allowed to be criticized and when you post objective and factual crime statistics you get called a racist.

I checked the sources and this the table that I got.
You do know that you can't judge a group with this tiny sample size? 219 out of 8 million people in New York experience a hate crime. Can you comprehend how small that number is?

Attached: Screenshot_20220510_161502.png (424x741, 60.73K)

Oh shit. Yeah, she's a trifecta of walking talking public good will. She's perfect for Disney.

uh
based

>You do know that you can't judge a group with this tiny sample size? 219 out of 8 million people in New York experience a hate crime. Can you comprehend how small that number is?
If you take hate crime statistics from other cities like St Louis, Houston, Chicago and Los Angeles, it looks even worse for black people.

Is there another black disney lesbian?

Shut up nigger. I want to skin you alive for what you done.

>Why were people saying only whites commit hate crime?
I have literally never seen anyone claim this ever.

And then taken right back out for the China release.

>You do know that you can't judge a group with this tiny sample size? 219 out of 8 million people in New York experience a hate crime. Can you comprehend how small that number is?
It's just a small amount of hate crime! It's not that bad really. WHITE PEEPOO BAD. White peepoo are the real racist.

Because "black lesbian" is as diverse as they can get, at least until trannies inevitably become mainstream.
>not male
>not straight
>not white
This is the reason why.

Attached: based on gay manga.jpg (739x415, 60.71K)

>You do know that you can't judge a group with this tiny sample size?
Just watch me, you bitch.

kek why does an entertainment company desperately need to counter a govt lmao these Amerimutt companies are nothing but political activists.

No it don't. crime in general is rare and it constantly on the decline. We live a semi- surveillance state where everybody has a phone that track you and almost every building has a camera. Objectively we can catch more crime but the rate is a downward trend.

Oh well, I can't stop you from being paranoid and afraid of something with a less than 1% chance.

Call down dude. Just relax and take a break from the internet.

Attached: 191219.png (1000x743, 84.82K)

Monica Rambeau was depicted as a lesbian in love with Brie Larson in the Captain Marvel movie.

>source: fbi
nice try glownigger

Aren't most people supporting the don't say gay bill though ?

Isn't it just groomers and pederasts who are against it ?

It’s all about checking off those representation boxes, gotta fill them quotas so that the PC police won’t breathe down their necks.

Anti-grooming and parental rights are slam dunk issues that trannycrat politicians were absolutely retarded to turn into wedge issues. It's no contest if you ask parents "do you want to keep your child from being sexually groomed in public schools, or do you want to support LGBTQBRAAAP rights?", they're not going to choose a bunch of tranny pedophiles over their own children.

It allows them to have two representations (BIPOC and LGBT+) in one. Saves them time and money rather than developing, modeling and voicing two separate characters.

>Why is Disney obsessed with black lesbians?
One character covers all quotas >>> many characters to represent each minority
Maybe she (or her gf) will be a disabled one too, huh.

Why do Asians hate jews so much?

A black lesbian is the easiest way of being as "diverse" as possible, she's black, gay, and a woman.

The jews fear the samurai.

Attached: the jews fear the samurai.jpg (1272x700, 255.85K)

I'm just happy she isn't the love interest for Buzz.

asians are pretty much hated by all other races lmao and im asian. what a fucking shithole amerimutt land is. if blacks start to propagate asian stuff like anime is evil, it will be unironically officially banned

nigga here, we love anime, so no worries

Pretty much every female character Disney makes is gay. It really isn’t even surprising anymore.

It’s not anti-grooming, it’s a tool to defund public schools by giving evangelicals a way to bury those schools under a mountain of lawsuits, pushing “school choice” so public money can go to for profit private schools. The “Anti-grooming” claims are the same type of rhetoric as “It’s for the children!” To pass surveillance laws, or deny end to end encryption.

let me guess....Already banned in China?

>219 out of 8 million people in New York experience a hate crime. Can you comprehend how small that number is?

So then why do people act like hate crimes are a big deal?

Sorry about you senpai being locked up

>crime in general is rare and it constantly on the decline
Not if you count "mostly peaceful" fiery protests

white hands typed your post

Because it's politically convenient to do so

Blacks need to be kept at 13%, abortions for free and convincing teenagers they maybe gay or trans is key to this.

> Development on Lightyear started after finishing work on Finding Dory (2016). After co-directing Dory with Andrew Stanton, Angus MacLane was allowed to pitch the idea of making a Buzz Lightyear film, having always wondered what movie Andy Davis saw in the original Toy Story (1995) to get interested in a Buzz Lightyear action figure. MacLane, also a science fiction fan, had felt attracted to the character of Buzz since he started working at Pixar, feeling that the film's story was very "personal" for him, whose favourite movie since childhood had been Star Wars (1977). An aspect present in the Toy Story films that Lightyear explores is Buzz's disagreement over the nature of reality, which, coupled with his heroic ideals, made an amalgam of sci-fi clichés that MacLane intended to make more than just a punchline.
Did the films ever imply that Buzz Lightyear to be anything other than just the hit toy of the time? I mean, it eventually became a franchise in universe, but Transformers didn’t start with a movie.

Attached: 62CA5AB3-3DD3-4FDB-B931-9007D339F129.jpg (824x476, 30.89K)

Sounds like public schools are a problem if you're admitting students would attend literally anywhere else is of given the choice.

>Not if you count "mostly peaceful" fiery protests

where are those protests happening now?

The news make money by advertising fear and you're probably in a a negative cycle.

Blacks are such a problem that race mixing only with blacks is heavily pushed by our elites, whites are still numerous enough it won't hurt them. Blacks however as such a small %, with this hard push to race mix they will be eventually all become white/black mongrels, that are less violent and prone to theft.

In universe it had a video game and a tv series. It was a big franchise

But those seemed to come after the toy.

I hope this movie bombs, i haven't seen a pixar film in theaters since Toy Story 3 and I hope the rest of the world follows suit