She's back

She's back.

Attached: Spider-Girl_(Mayday_Parker).png (264x377, 102.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/23064214/marvel-comics-spider-man-verse-2022-edge-end-dan-slott
twitter.com/kristaferanka/status/1524097636449460224
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where?

Final Spiderverse story by Dan Slott. Anya has given up Spider-girl and gone back to Arana. May is back.

She's just gonna get killed off.

Nah nigga. They bout to sailormoon this shit and have Mayday become a mainstay of 616 when they close off the concept of a multiverse from Spider-Man.

Think about it, the only reason the fan base is so rabid for MJ and Parker to get together is because of Mayday. Doing this they can keep the 2 separate and still get the child.

She's gonna be the one to bring him back to light.

Attached: Uncle Ben and May.png (700x800, 463K)

For real?:And do you have the cover image?

Edge of Spider-Verse #1 (OF 5)
Dan Slott, Alex Segura & Karla Pacheco (W) • Mark Bagley and more! (A)
Cover by Josemaria Casanovas • Variant Cover by Humberto Ramos

The end of the Spider-Verse is coming!

edge (’ej) noun - 1. outermost limit of an object - 2. the sharp side of a blade

The leading edge of the Spider-Verse brought you Spider-Gwen and Peni Parker. This final edge will introduce you to some of the most important characters in the future of the Spider-Verse…but it will also slice the final strand of the web.

In this issue: Spider-Man Noir! Araña’s new status quo! Spider-Rex and more!

Attached: Edge of Spider-Verse 1.png (1120x1682, 3.05M)

Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (Of 5)
Dan Slott and more! (W) • Mark Bagley and more! (A)
Cover by Josemaria Casanovas

In this issue: Spider-Gwen! The New Spider-UK! Mini-Spidey!

And get to know your antagonist for this huge story!

Attached: Edge of Spider-Verse 2.png (1120x1684, 2.7M)

Meh

Edge of Spider-Verse #3 (Of 5)
Dan Slott and more! (W) • Mark Bagley and more! (A)
Cover by Josemaria Casanovas • Variant Cover by Kris Anka

In this issue! Spider-Man: India! And Night-Spider!

Wait, who is Night-Spider?!

Attached: Edge of Spider-Verse 3 Anka.png (1120x1701, 3.1M)

Attached: Edge of Spider-Verse 1 Ramos.png (1120x1743, 2.18M)

Attached: Night Spider.png (1700x1100, 951.08K)

Isn’t spider-girl mayday an adult already?, like I doubt there would be family relationship or Pete and my rising their daughter and I think that’s what fans want

>Wait, who is Night-Spider?!
Look like Spider Man's daughter with black cat.

Unless she and peter fuck, I'm not interested

Attached: 1644568694454.png (500x364, 208.91K)

Attached: Hunter Spider.png (1120x1567, 1.39M)

So what will be anyas new status quo?, any thoughts?

More importantly would they ever tell the story how she defeated Mephisto for ever and ever no taksie backsie for infinity and beyond, positive, negative, imaginary complex, trans, cis, hetero, homo, non binary and many many more dimensions of death no more Mephisto we fucking swear I'll blow my brains out if he comes back please buy our comics

Full article here

polygon.com/23064214/marvel-comics-spider-man-verse-2022-edge-end-dan-slott

Attached: Spider-Laird.png (1120x1756, 606.1K)

I want Spider-Man with his little girl and his wife as a spider Family team.

Attached: orenth_n_ahsoka_sith_return_by_chillguydraws_d370pkp-fullview.jpg (1041x1600, 675.65K)

Tom basically decanonized Spiderverse May from her MC2 version. (Changed her eye color because he was boots blasted at the thought of Peter dying). She's still Spider-girl. Spiderverse May only took on Spider-woman because she was 'forced' to grow up when her dad died. But even he's back now.

DAMN I LOVE ALL THESE NEW SPIDER-PEOPLE I FUCKING LOVE HOW THEY KEEP MAKING THESE FUCKING SHITTERS SO THEY 'LL EVENTUALLY SHOW UP IN A SPIDERVERSE MOVIE

PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! SPIDER-ANT! SPIDER-MOUSE! SPIDER-BATMAN! SPIDER-GOKU!

ANYTHING BUT WRITING A GOOD FUCKING STORY FOR PETER PARKER, THE ONLY SPIDER-MAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE

Nah, that's too interesting. She'll literally just be "What If Felica Hardy was bitten by the spider". Maybe the writer will rub two brain cells together and have her replace Cindy Moon, so that her and Peter still have a dynamic, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Just leave her alone, every time they touch another spider I like they shit all over them. Just leave them alone damn it, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

So Mayday will become like Rachel Summers, in 1980s X-Men comics, in present day Continuity?

What about Anna the Spiderling?

>Spider-Kraven
Why I am mad he wasn't called "Kraven-Man"?

I don't believe you, Slott made her Spider-Woman and he's too proud to go back on that.
I can believe them doing this more and it will be the stupidest move. Mayday works better in her universe. I just wish they wouldn't touch her character anymore unless DeFalco wants to work on a story.

>The New Spider-UK
why is this Betsy Black?

Spider-Man having a bunch of Spider-people likely is very good for other products. You can get new market segments to more thoroughly emotionally engage with the already well-known and proven Spider-Man product line. You have lots of possible media spin-offs and lots of merchandise. But comic books can't sustain all of them so it's left scrambling to figure out what to do with them all.

>What about Anna the Spiderling?
The one from battleworld or the one from the 5 volume series?

The first bisexual Spider-hero

The one that hung out with Mayday and Anya Corazon.

It isn't original Spider-Woman bisexual?

Anya going back to being Arana will probably be the one good thing to come from this.

That from the 5 volume series Anna.

Attached: RCO020_1582387951.jpg (1041x1600, 426.55K)

Then who will be present day Spider-Girl?

This is cool and all, but I just want them to make out.

I hope that Mark Brooks is sitting somewhere smiling his face off

Yeah her.
So if the spider-verse totally ends, will both she and Mayday end up trapped in the present?

First they has to make her a little girl again

Attached: Anna-May_Parker_%28Earth-18119%29_from_Spider-Verse_Vol_3_6_001.jpg (308x642, 76.4K)

Technically the one from battleworld never grew up in any official Canon. see

You know it's gonna be trash. And w'll probabl;y gonna draw another one of these for Mayday.

Attached: sweet death can't come fast enough.png (1269x614, 378.52K)

But they’re basically blood related sisters.

You mean Ultimate Spider-Woman? We haven’t really seen her since the Ultimate Universe was destroyed and then later brought back, outside of a cameo.

If they give Mayday the Ms. Marvel push and a competent artist and writer and don't politicize everything, her book will sell like hot cakes.

>But they’re basically blood related sisters.
Does it really matter Wonder sisters and also is it incest when the From Another Dimension? Aso is it incest if it's you from Another Dimension While we are on the subject?

It makes sense that Lowe would have to take down may, she’s everything marvel wants miles to be and nick has no story ideas outside of “hurt everyone to prop up miles”

Yeah, but only "basically". So that gives them a free pass to scissor each other.

She’s over 18 now. So I hope they draw her developed and not like a flat preteen tomboy.

Were talking the canon comics here, not Tracy Scops stories.

Peter's onahole.

>If they give Mayday the Ms. Marvel push and a competent artist and writer and don't politicize everything,
You are asking for a lot from Marvel. Especially with a female character. You will be lucky if 2 of those things happen.

You do know she sold half a million paperbacks years ago and an amount and got popular unexpectedly which is why marvel like her more than other young superheroes ?

Attached: 1557591482218[1].jpg (780x643, 33.07K)

modern Marvel, user. you know, the one that seems to hate Peter and any person related to him by blood or marriage?

Are Kamalafags really still pretending she's popular?

The only new alt spider person I’d want in marvel is the co creation of Honey-Bee and her supporting cast
Seriously, just a few name and minor family changes and they’d be perfect friends for Mayday who would practically print money
I’d give a lot to have them canonized in Marvel

>You do know she sold half a million paperbacks years ago
Only because she was pushed to be the hot new thing. Once people wised up, they dropped her like a sack of shit.

>years ago
What Marvel comics are you reading now? Do you trust modern Marvel not to fuck Mayday up?

You think people liking Kamala was a big conspiracy for what purpose? Her original series won some comic books awards she getting a TV show in the MCU and she's going to appear in the next Captain Marvel movie. Yes things have died down but it wasn't marketing making a false statement.

On the weekend I read Spider-Man Miles Morales tied into Outlaws along with Miss Marvel Kamala Khan last volume and in her ongoing and two volumes amount of the Champions online.

Nope it's just Felicia with Spider-powers.
>twitter.com/kristaferanka/status/1524097636449460224

>it wasn't marketing making a false statement.
Yes, it was. She was "popular" because the game was rigged for her to win.

>You think people liking Kamala was a big conspiracy
Yes, that never happened and she tanked an immense Avengers videogame at the height of the capeshit craze.

The number comment when I storytime her says otherwise.

She was not even mention for months after the first trailer. Also it was a bad video game in general Kamala or no Kamala. And why do you think there was this big conspiracy to make Kamala seem more popular than she is ?It's like all those anti-Semitic evil Jew conspiracy there's no reason for them to do any of that.

>that “popularity” is not result of shilling because she is being shilled with awards, tv show and movie rn (vidya push already failed)

Because she demonstrably isn't popular, hook nose.

>On the weekend I read Spider-Man Miles Morales tied into Outlaws along with Miss Marvel Kamala Khan last volume and in her ongoing and two volumes amount of the Champions online.
Okay now do you think Mayday will get push even half as hard as Ms. Marvel. Remember Ms. Marvel didn't have other teen females with similar powers like Mayday does with Ghost Spider, Silk and Arana.

She's black?

>she tanked an immense Avengers videogame at the height of the capeshit craze.
avengers was a shitty game regardless of kamala

Marvel does not issue comic book awards. The TV show and her Appealing in a movie movies have happened years after she first appeared and you think they're going to do for what motivation in the highly successful and financially MCU franchise? The comic book rewards came from it being a good not too fake popular and the MCU stuff is from being successful. Comic books get nominated for those rewards after they've already been announced as cancelled.
Because some people online find her to be a bad Muslim? Also what do you mean hook nose ? You think anyone who uses anti-semitic evil conspiracies as Conspiracy theories nonsense has to be Jewish”

Delusional, every AAA game is shit, had an actual popular character been the protag it would have easily surpassed sale projections and still be getting content to this day. In fact, it also tanked Guardians of the Reddit by sheer word of mouth.

Why do outrage tourists pretend Ms Marvel wasn't popular at one point?

Kamala was made by Amanat so she always had nepotism to her. But yeah she had good momentum but Civil War II killed it and now she doesn't even have an ongoing, just a really bad mini and a team up comic and all these new writers can't replicate the charm of her first run.

Mayday had much of Marvel marketing team against her, they planned to replace her with Anya as Spider-Girl, and she was the last comic of the very done and over MC2 imprint and yet she still managed to do continuous 101 issues and had two spin off events and other minis, all through fans bumping sales and doing the promoting for her comics, and Anya ended up being called Araña (up until Mayday's comic ended and well now she's back to being Araña again). It wasn't until OMD that DeFalco wanted a break that Quesada officially ended her comic. For a character that almost no one at Marvel wanted she did very fucking good, now imagine if Marvel did care to promote her.

This comparison is bad to be done with this considering Spider-Man's original Daughter is actually a lot older than Kamala as a comic book character. She did have a very long one in comic book series I don't know when but before I was into reading comic books and you can't act like she is something new now.

>it’s not shilling when it’s not marvel comics proper
If Kamala was popular, then so is Spider-Gwen. Waifufags would eat up anything.

Attached: 332d97b8eee0594869ebb3ccb7d8dadc.jpg (460x389, 37.63K)

>Ghost Spider, Silk and Arana.
When Mayday was made those characters dind't exist but you're right on that they currently won't push her because of that.

At the least Araña will get some uniqueness again if they bring back her caparace.

Why do non-comic book readers tourists pretend Ms Marvel was ever popular? Rhetorical question of course, nuance is an alien concept to these shits.

When did I imply anything half bad about original Spider daughter. it was just before my time of reading comic books and she's not a new hero anymore.