>2022
>I am forgotten

Attached: Saint Seiya Netflix.png (724x1024, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8jpXMOUvuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, it was garbage.

Where can I find the original series? Tubi has everything except the original.

We could've had this.

Attached: 1544590420785.jpg (700x500, 89.16K)

It was complete shit. I just wish I could've forgotten it sooner.

This a CARTOON thread not anime garbabe KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SON OF A FAGGOT BITCH!!!!!!!!

Calm down beavis. That shit in op's pic is ABSOLUTELY NOT A FUCKING ANIME.

NO, before 1999 every japanese cartoon, was count as cartoon (sames as the flintstones) at leas in France, Italy, Portugal and Latin America.
Before 1999 anime didn't existed. Every single cartoon or animated series was count as cartoon.

It was made by burgers and for burgers. Only the animation was made in Japan but under that perspective, every modern cartoon is Korean

How could In ever forget Seiya's latino VA?

youtube.com/watch?v=J8jpXMOUvuA

Netflix used to have it, emphasis on "used to". Your best bet is some TOTALLY LEGAL streaming site

>>gringos trying to "fix" anime

>End in a sequel hook
>Sequel never
Typical netflix

Remind me to Netflix Bebop's head writer claiming he was going to fix Bebop's female character lacking agency or some bullshit like that, which mean a white man was going to show a Japanese woman how to write female characters

This reboot is worse than the original anime. That reboot is too short episodes. Terrible.

>hey, this guy cries a lot and hates fighting, is exactly what we're doing to many male cartoon characters
>let's change it into a girl!
i never understand amerricans, also
>the army is involved somehow and also the bad guys

Now there's the upcoming live action movie

Attached: saint-seiya-live-action-2.jpg (1080x720, 171.43K)

It was a private army. A murrican would never portray the US army as anything but a lawful force of good beloved by the entire world

Fem Shun is legit good.

I was actually surprised they didn't make Shun trans or non-binary, considering shitflix love that shit. They implied Mitsumasa was a fag with the army guy though

Well for starters, I'm not Brazilian

The reboot was made for burgers

I already had Ronin Warriors.

Attached: 1642885066737.webm (374x278, 2.36M)

The problem with Saint Seiya is that it has been so influential that it looks generic for zoomers/millennials

Attached: kimetsu no pegasus.jpg (1200x818, 214.73K)

>going to fix Bebop's female character lacking agency.
>Faye starts plots because Spike won't take the job originally.
>Faye gets into her own troubles due to her own agency.

Attached: 02f.gif (498x456, 2.62M)

It's already dead, right? Not only all the time that has passed but shitflix's economical problems and most important everybody outside USA hating the show and everybody in USA not giving a shit

Who do I have to kill to get a Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors reboot?

I mean, granted, I already was fortunate enough to see a Gridman reboot in anime form, but I don't think I'll get that lucky in my life ever again

Attached: ivan-fiorelli-samurai-troopers-a.jpg (970x1217, 535.69K)

Why this one made it in the US but Saint Seiya coudlnt in the 90s and failed in the 2000s?

Because Saint Seiya is full of blood, suffering, mental anguish and the heroes constantly kill their enemies who happen to be other humans. It's shounenshit written by a sociopath

Attached: masami-kurumada-obras-625x320.jpg (625x320, 73.33K)

Can we just make it illegal for Americans to produce or "remake" anything that was originally from Japan or Korea?
The only time they didn't completely fuck it up was with Edge of Tomorrow, and that's not really saying much.

>Korean
So Yea Forums.

Maybe it came too late. I remembered watching Ronin Warriors in the late 90s but I think I clocked out of Toonami by the time SS came. Also looking at it now, there seems to be a bunch of Saint Seiya works.

Yea Forums is for anime/manga user.
Korean animation/comics are not anime or manga.

Non user but true, but korean shit does get talked about there though. There are popular threads about manwha shit like Solo Leveling

Burgers have an odd thing about men that are a bit *too* feminine for their standards. It's partly why you don't see a lot of feminine or androgynous men in burger fiction. Not surprised they went with the whole "turn him into a girl" route to. Like some 90s Sailor Moon dub shit.

Yes, and it's annoying because it doesn't belong there.
But posting about it here gets it banned.
We need a board for East Asian media not made in Japan.

I've also noticed that Americans get super asshurt if you portray a feminine male who also happens to be heterosexual.
Shit's hilarious.

Yeah, they can't really handle the idea that being really pretty is a valued trait in East Asian societies. Because looking girly is """"queer-coded"""" or some shit.

Isn't it just old shonen shit? Non-kill codes are "recent".

>We need a board for East Asian media not made in Japan.
Ngl, that's a pretty smart idea for a new board, what would you call the board?

Alright, most important question
Are you happy with your Gold Saint?

/om/ - Orient Media

Pretty good name and "acronym", not really sure how suggestions to change Yea Forums work but if they ever do, I would be interested to see what a test run of /om/ would be like

Aioria became a loli kidnapper for some unexplained reason

BRs have nostalgia for that one, too
And reruns, right now

Netflix?

Kurumada could have done based Aiolos more justice, like in Soul of Gold.

Wasn't this getting a second season, almost done?
But enough of this, Next Dimension coming back fucking WHEN

Eh, there was nothing about the show in the big Toei hack. So, I think it's dead. It didn't go over well in Japan or Latin America and even a lotta American critics wrote it off.

>big Toei hack
wut

Toei was hacked last month. It was a ransomware thing. Some art assets were leaked as well as a rough schedule of projects. Not to mention whole episodes and a cut of the new Dragon Ball movie being stolen. Wound up delaying most of their projects for a few weeks.

Where's the golden saints arc? I wanna see what happens in the house of libra

Oh wow daaaamn

...nothing happens in the house of libra

For good reason, it was awful.

Manwa threads on Yea Forums are universally terrible and full of shitposting. No discussion ever happens in them. It's like going into /dbs/ for Dragonball discussion.

They made Shun a girl, fuck western developers

>Cancer

Attached: CtY9h13WAAEsNfz.jpg (992x661, 43.08K)

And in latinoland no one cared.

>Wasn't this getting a second season, almost done?

Wild bet, the show only got a single seasom that got split to pretend the show was more succesful.

How is he a sociopath? Lazy and overrated, yes.

Never saw him.

I feel, girl Shun is great. She is cheerful and happy unlike original Shun who is always sad and does not want to fight.

I wonder If they would make Shaka brown?

YES!

¡¡¡A OTRA DIMENSIÓN!!!

Attached: 2022_05_10_0ro_Kleki.png (576x432, 473.38K)

At least this time Milo is not a girl

As far as I can remember, Shaka was blond when he fought Aioria

Wasn't Mackenyu or whatever the fuck his name is accused of some bad shit recently?

We don't know if Milo was going to be a girl or not. We only saw Aioria, Shaka and Mu

that's the whole point, having a powerful ass character that doesn't want to fight was new in the 80s shonens

Just saying why SS didn't make it in America. It was too violent. And even the killings in Saint Seiya aren't a fuck yeah moment but can be melancholic or downright depressing. That's too much to handle even for adult burgers

Attached: SeiyaPegasus.jpg (720x544, 49.11K)

Seiya was too long for a direct-to-video release
and was too violent for kids TV. By the time they could edit stuff like that out, Seiya was too old to make a mark in the Anglosphere.

Attached: Actual Edit.jpg (718x540, 101.35K)