This is not a worthy successor to Amphibia or Owl House, even after it tried to be

This is not a worthy successor to Amphibia or Owl House, even after it tried to be.

Attached: 5EC4A3CB-A208-4758-9615-BA0788ED736C.jpg (1280x720, 108.74K)

it doesn't need to be

But it's not even an Isekai Show, it's more of a "Dude That's My Ghost" show but girl version.

Apples and oranges, user.

This
It's straight up the female Dude That's My Ghost, just because there's brown underage protagonist doesn't mean it's like the soon to be ending shows

Disney is going to tank soon anyway.

It better. Those fucks need to pay after Kim Possible and Phineas & Ferb.

>Disney cancels two of their greatest shows
>Ends up tanking hard
I can think of nothing better.

More than that, Disney inc needs to pay for decades of damage they've done to Uncle Walt's (PBUH) legacy.

It kind of does. Do you see how hard Disney is failing without lore shows?

Fuck an anti semitic white dude, Kim Possible ruined an entire generation of animation.

Being an anti-White loxist a-hole isn't going to make up for Kim Possible hurting your feefees.

not really, no

See
Disney is tanking right now.

I can tell already that you're fixated on this idea of Disney tanking and you want people to blame Molly McGee for it because you personally don't like the show.

But it didn't try to be

Cool argument. But here's a better idea. Post cute Mollys

Attached: 1638001799827.png (655x674, 365.55K)

Attached: Molly laugh.webm (1280x720, 140.03K)

Attached: pout.png (1218x899, 756.06K)

>some user says Disney's going to tank soon
>doesn't elaborate any further
If you want to see Disney flopping, go back to the 2000s where 99% of their animated films were box office bombs.

At least the ghost in Dude That's My Ghost was cute, Scratch is more like ghost version of Captain K'nuckles. TGAMM has zero appeal because everybody in it is fuckugly.

Holy shit this! This is the ugliest show I’ve ever seen. How does it get viewers.

>Scratch is more like ghost version of Captain K'nuckles.
Why do you make this sound like a bad thing?

I watched one episode of owl house for the first time yesterday and it was boring and cringe. I’ve actually seen multiple Molly episodes. So I don’t want an owl house successor anyways

It will save the industry after KP endangered it.

It kind of did; it had all the signs.

All Molly needs to do is be "the funny ghost show" and so far I believe it's succeeded. It doesn't need to succeed anyone.

> How does it get viewers
Take a guess

Attached: 3F54E58D-E2C0-468C-B7D0-72E2E4F0A72F.png (1584x1080, 990.24K)

>it had all the signs.
Elaborate so I know that you're just media illterate.

No it won't. Loxism and anti-White sentiment are what have been killing the Western entertainment industry for the last few decades.

Because it is a bad thing. Scratch is a repulsive and an unoriginal character.
I'm not even sure who they're trying to market this show to. Girl protag, musical numbers, and woke bullcrap scream little girl audience, but it also has boys show kind of humor, and a mascot of a girls' show's should be easier on the eyes.

Attached: 441.png (1976x2630, 70.9K)

But these bitches ugly compared to Lumity

>Girl protag, musical numbers, and woke bullcrap scream little girl audience, but it also has boys show kind of humor
Is the the idea of a unisex show really that foreign to Yea Forums?

>I'm not even sure who they're trying to market this show to.
And that makes it automatically bad? Because you don't understand? That's just autism in its purest form.

It's not working though, not with girl protag. Big City Sneeds has a male protagonist and it gets much better ratings than TGAMM.

You're forgetting that BGC has been on the air for years at this point and has had more time to gather up an audience. No shit it has higher viewers.

Lumity is ugly compared to Lumity

Did shippers really get the show a last season or is that just a rumor ?

Ratings don’t lie user.

It was either shippers, Germans, or a combination of both. Keep in mind KP was already a big ratings draw for Disney Channel so there was plenty of incentive to keep it going a little longer regardless.

Attached: C0BBBF66-CAE1-4264-A528-D8A6A3DE97FA.jpg (419x395, 26.61K)

It is so much better than Amphibia and Owl House.

Attached: gitgud.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Attached: 1E8D4891-FA5C-4C43-B092-EC1B955CEA20.png (2462x1440, 2.68M)

All I ever see from this show is Molly and not the ghost so I’m assuming it’s just shills and pedos who like it.

No it isn’t.

Yes it is.

this again?

Attached: 1B50B824-1CCA-4B01-B2B7-8A5648A8F29C.jpg (1242x906, 886.44K)

TGAMM gets consistently the shittiest ratings on cable out of the big 4 disney shows, and they just keep getting worse. The latest ep got 0.21 score, the new low for the series.

It has no deeper meaning to it, no maturity or purposeful darkness, no lore to keep people invested, no intricate interpersonal relationships, etc.

Back at it again so soon, tribefag?

TGAMM is also still youngest out of the four big Disney shows, which wouldn't disprove user's point. Honestly it's silly to care so much about ratings for a variety of reasons.

I don't care about the ratings, I care about the content, which is shit. The ratings just further prove the above point.

>thinking cable or ratings matter in the age of streaming
TTG gets shit cable ratings but it's clearly being watched by plenty of people online.

>The ratings just further prove the above point.
They really don't; plenty of good shows have had poor ratings, not always due to unpopularity. Plus as one user pointed out, ratings really mean nothing nowadays thanks to streaming.

This might be outdated but according to this TGAMM is in the top 15 of most streamed shows on Disney+, doing better than Amphibia but being beat by BGC. Not bad all things considered.

Attached: 5B1778F2-2A65-4245-95FF-0DD8B9308D56.jpg (1272x1908, 754.27K)

It didn’t try to be. It’s a fun episodic comedy and that’s all it needs to be.

Attached: Molly worm.gif (712x400, 3.15M)

>plenty of people online
Yeah, like literal babies who watch it all day because they don't have a choice. Also a handful of trannies and tumblerinas.

>plenty of good shows have had poor ratings
But my point is that this show is shit because it appeals to no one, except for babies I guess.

>Also a handful of trannies and tumblerinas.
Wtf are you talking about, trannies and tumblrinas fucking hate TTG. Get your strawmen in order.

Imagine liking a show for babies.

No see, it's bad because he can't jerk off to the ghost.

>babies
What, a kid show actually appeals to its target audience instead of solely man children on twitter? I'm shocked, shocked I say.

>a mascot of a girls' show's should be easier on the eyes.
This, instead of The Ghost and Molly McGee, it should be the Pretty Pony and Molly McGee.

Attached: bedroom eyes.jpg (371x100, 9.88K)

It's better than both of those.