Talia al Ghul

How old is she?
What's her ethnicity?

Attached: dd8657cbe4be16105374db19ba4b835c.jpg (1650x1268, 192.84K)

she's arab/chinese and she's as old as the story needs her to be
in the first story she was in not much older than dick, about 19-21

>arab/chinese
>looks like a basic white girl

Arab/Chinese and whatever R'as is considered(his father is the Sensi which implies Asian heritage,and his mother seems to be some sort of middle eastern ethnicity.
Dennis O Neil, her creator, wrote this in 1992 about 23 years after Woodstock and it takes place after Jason's time as Robin, which implies she's under that age(and definitely under 30.)

Attached: talia age .jpg (1107x846, 282.88K)

She is likely hundreds years old

>ras went to woodstock and knocked up a chick
wild

Ras is saudi iirc

Okay, so like an caucasoidal ancient chinese
Denny O'Neil casts her as an eternal 23 year old, but Morrison+ tend to write her as older.
another question.
What's her hair color? Some stories have her has raven haired like Selina, others brunette, some have her more auburn.

Attached: 779002e8aec30cae09eb6cdc6299e5e1.jpg (817x1353, 125.57K)

Pls post good Talia artwork.
Imagine if batman had a 5some with Catwoman, Ivy, Quinn and Talia

Attached: Talia.jpg (1544x2000, 602.5K)

Did you read that? She's specifically not. Batman is even worried for a second that he's eskimo brothers with Napoleon which Talia teases him about.

Attached: rEybWHl6GlsFsdGSBCWBnr2zq6LV6R9s_CbCrB--MmGffhJES0npbRupERpNHyQbNDNK5UjYgkH4=s1600.jpg (1121x1600, 507.04K)

>How old is she?
prime milf age
>What's her ethnicity?
delicious brown

Attached: talia al ghul.jpg (1003x796, 205.7K)

Her father is a fucking caveman. We say Arab/Chinese because those are the language and trappings he's most familiar with, but we really don't have words for what her proper ethnicity is.

her mom was arab/chinese

>How old is she?
Dommy
>What's her ethnicity?
Mommy

Well I'll be dipped, she was.
Is anyone else reading something weird in that "reminded him of his wife" line?

O'Neill's later mythology kind of contradicts his old school stuff though.
Ra's al Ghul was always painted as this ancient Chinese guy who interacted with the ancient occultism of the Babylonians/Egyptians. Fu Manchu/Mandarin taken more seriously.
Then O'Neill wrote Ra's al Ghul to be only 800 years old, the occultism then coming from the Islamic mystics which makes sense given the name, but we know that the name of Ra's al Ghul is something he takes on later.
Most modern stories still use the 3000+ year old origin via the connection with Sensei.

Attached: Ra'salGhuldtoMeetYou.png (1500x2273, 2.62M)

I find fascinating how Talia is more established interest to Bruce than Selina is despite less media adaptations and being a less popular character.
Earth Two with Helena W, the early 80s, Hush to the beginning of Dickbats, and King's run are the only time Batcat is not just flirtations and playing cat and mouse, compared to Talia's 70s to Morrison's "I'm evil now" era and then last couple years. You'd think DC would've pushed them harder considering 1966 show and Michelle's Catwoman

That page is pretty old, Talia has been retconned a lot since.
The Silencer series had Talia meeting silencer as a child and never aging as silencer grew up.
I dunno if that's the new canon or just a mistake

Attached: RCO004_1548864897.jpg (1988x3056, 1.46M)

>How old is she?
Milf years old.
>What's her ethnicity?
Not dark enough

Like her dad, Talia has no connection to Gotham, so a lot of fans and writers don't like her as much as a character.
Doesn't help Talia's big live-action portrayal in Dark Knight Rises sucked.

I always view it as Batman's Betty and Veronica personally.
You always know its going to come down to those two, just a question of which

>Like her dad, Talia has no connection to Gotham
Most modern stories have the League of Assassins one of the larger corrupting forces on Gotham City

I think canon is brunette, it's her most consistent hair color

Attached: Talia 194.jpg (644x1011, 558.73K)

IIRC she was born in the 19th century according to the original Lazarus Affair arc pre-Crisis.

Good God she's so hot

Attached: talia_al_ghul__batman_and_son__.jpg (768x1024, 167.42K)

did she ever love Bruce or was she just playing him?

Attached: bruce.jpg (1650x1268, 278.57K)

I'd put it as Gwen/MJ, Selina is always going to be the first love, but Talia is end game.

>did she ever love Bruce
madly
Morrison had a perfect first half of his run but everything post Return of Bruce Wayne doesn't exist

Attached: The-Many-Loves-of-Batman-Pic-4-Brooklyn-Comic-Shop-.jpg (1220x1070, 696.75K)

>Talia, of the Demon
but seriously what should her supervillain name be?

Talia belongs to Clark

Attached: Talia and Clark.jpg (1323x778, 700.8K)

>Like her dad, Talia has no connection to Gotham, so a lot of fans and writers don't like her as much as a character.
But that's stupid ?

I guess 29 like me, because a guy once shouted "What's your ethnicity?" at me from a moving car.

The Baroness before GI Joe.

>How old is she?
Some new-ish backstory for her shows her as a child, so it seems canon she isn't centuries old like Ra. She seems to be around Bruce's age.

Attached: Child Talia.jpg (1768x1055, 1.54M)

that's fine
Lois belongs to Bruce

Attached: file.png (614x529, 526.47K)

The lineage of Baroness, Black Widow, Talia al Ghul, Catwoman, etc. all goes back to Miss Fury

based

>silencer and talia
Unexpected MILF book but a pleasant surprise.

She grew up worshiping her father and betrayed him for Bruce. She really does love him but she's tied to her allegiance to her father and it has led her to flip flop on being an ally or enemy.

Attached: RCO020_1468866226.jpg (1988x3156, 1.48M)

>Hush, kitten. All shall be quiet now...

Attached: been_fun_selina_but____by_tin0men_d86iybp.jpg (2880x1526, 329.4K)

remember when tom king seriously implied that Selina could beat DC's Elektra/Black Widow?

Attached: talia_al_ghul_by_teban1983-daccoq3.jpg (1024x1705, 175.48K)

What do you mean, "implied"?

Attached: Selina mogs Talia.jpg (633x955, 453.9K)

Selina is the one Bats truly loves though. Talia just raped him to get Damian.

I liked the idea of Talia being the one Batman loves in the Arkham games. A shame she's just been getting shit on in the comics for years at this point.

>stabs Talia in the back after she saved Selina's life

She didn't rape him, that was a terrible retcon that just has Bruce dodging parental responsibility as quickly as humanly possible

Attached: I NEED TO GO TO THE BATSTORE FOR BATMILK BE BACK NEVER.jpg (584x272, 84.02K)

She looks like a shitskin here. Instant boner kill

>Oh right the sex. The sex that can produce children. That sex. The sex we had.

She's simply the superior woman.

Attached: talia_doodle_by_cadhla182_dekcpd7.png (4800x4800, 3.16M)

Artistic depictions of Talia over the decades have flip flopped between "someone who is very obviously not European" and "totally European." The latter is not how she was originally depicted, just artists being lazy.

Attached: Batman-244-Page-14.jpg (1226x817, 282.75K)

Beloved~

Attached: bRBqWiH_w.png (836x1140, 382.76K)

>I've never used a sword in my life but I'll pick this up and now defeat you

That wasn't cool, that was just dumb.

I want to see the issue where Batman gets out of the batmobile and gives it orders to leave and then realizes his cape is stuck in the cockpit and it jets away at 300 miles per hour and smears him against a building. Yeah, that sounds right.

Attached: 1309725-gotham_city_sirens_16.jpg (1264x1920, 358.67K)

Attached: 1cacc64d7027f041e143857f88f6b76f.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>"someone who is very obviously not European
is not how she was originally depicted either. Talia's clearly got some kind of Slavic aesthetic in the Neal Adams material

Mmmm deliciously evil

Attached: 09c966671b9eda541deafa8b49857d42.jpg (2008x3608, 575.58K)

Man I'm so jealous of Batman.
What do I have to do to get top tier women like Talia, Selina, Ivy and Quinn to lust after me

Yea but you have to know that robins taps someof Bruce's.
>Talia - Jason
>Selina - Dick
>Zatanna - Dick

You merely need to be insanely good looking, have genius beyond that of mortal men, become a billionaire and also be magically invincible while sexist by allowing women to go free despite their crimes.

Attached: 73_10_19.jpg (1280x2228, 148.91K)

I think its very obvious that with the chinese and arabic references that Talia and Ras Alghul are Persian Aryans.

I know this one Iranian whose name is Cyrus Parsa who trained with chinese monks and is an expert on AI and national security.