I bought a 1937 copy of Mein Kampf

I bought a 1937 copy of Mein Kampf.
What am I in for?

Attached: 59439C57-C0E5-4954-88D3-6DAFD9A3C257.jpg (1536x2048, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Michael-Ein-deutsches-Schicksal-Tagebuchblättern/dp/B0032AEE6G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=michael goebbels&qid=1557041945&s=books&sr=1-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nazism

Hot take

It's boring

A seminal work on propaganda and consensus-crafting.

>Mein Kampf
cringe
>Haшa бopьбa
redpilled

Attached: все для победы.webm (520x554, 684K)

Post some pages so we can see what condition it's in and if there re any illustrations or anything.

an edition not marred by jew translators I imagine

Its in very good condition apart from the hard cover
Exactly why I splurged for an antique

Attached: C026DC70-245E-4FC9-A868-B6499ACA547B.jpg (1536x2048, 987K)

>all in gothic font
RIP your eyes

botulism

sorry for party rocking

Attached: abbath hotdog.png (681x769, 700K)

I think it looks cool and gives it a medieval vibe.
Very cool.

>Exactly why I splurged for an antique
Mind if I ask how much you had to dish out for it?

For some reason that font and the vintage/pedigree of the book is giving me goose bumps and steps.

I paid exactly 200 euros for it.
you might say i overpaid, but in my opinion, the experience of buying was speedy and without hassle so i think it was worth it.
The website i bought it from has many editions of the book for sale, from different years and in varying condition.
for ~450 Euros you can get a wedding edition in pristine condition, for example

The first part is basically a tale of Hitler life until the first years in the party. He actually took more time ranting against the anti-german Hapsburgs rather than the Jews. The second part actually talks about politic, foreign relations and economy, as well as party organization.

I found in interesting that later he didnt cut the many parts in which he openly praised the SA and their work

For a historical artifact and a collector's item, I'd be willing to pay something like that for that book.

What the fuck is up with that font, were the Nazis autistic?

It's not worth it, the book is trash

>It's not worth it, the book is trash
They said the same about your mother but I think she was worth it in the end.

lol cope, it's just autismal ranting

((()))

>Implying there's anything wrong with that
It's my favorite genre, user

Enjoy your transcribed temper tantrum i guess

just because you like it doesn't mean it's good...

There's many races thay have good reasons to dislike Hitler, from French to Russians.

Also people who aren't retarded

I like it so far
It has a certain urgency to the prose that really conveys much more than the meaning of the words alone.

Butthurt

>hurr it may be retarded as fuck but he really meant it!!

lol kys

based retard

Imagine being this assblasted at a 100 year old book

based authencity admirer
i've seen books in German in this font , but older (middle to late 19th century if i'm not mistaking) for 30-50$ at bookinist's booths here in Moscow. can't remember the contents, but their conditions were excellent

>Uh excuse me, it's the fuhrer, show some respect!!!

lol

yeah its kind of an eyesore but most german literature used to be printed that way. weird but you know how it is

I happen to have three other books from the late 19th century that are printed with gothic script. But they are in relatively poor condition

Attached: 7DDDACC1-B451-4CBF-BDED-E6060B211CC7.jpg (2286x1536, 843K)

that's a good condition to me, wtf.
i'm probably judging based on what i've used to though. most 80-90's soviet books i have at home or see at secondhand bookstores are in far worse states.
but desu i like less white paper more, it's comfier. modern extra-bleached paper almost hurts your eyes and looks soulless

I'm not a naziboo but I respect Hitler's rags to riches story. He went from vagrant to driving tanks through Paris. That takes a kind of genius.

Very nice. I found one in English printed in 1938.

The covers and spines of the books are falling apart
The pages are alright

Mold, by the looksa' it.

based. how much did this cost you?

>buying nazi memorabilia

>were the nazis autistic
>Almost destroyed the entire European continent

I have a late 19th century German bible in the same font.

>the people guarding Hitler’s bunker during the fall of Berlin where French
>the first non german volunteer SS guard was made up of Russian/Slavic refugees
retard
Audibly laughed

Be glad they didn't go deeper

Attached: 1200px-Calligraphy.malmesbury.bible.arp.jpg (1200x809, 346K)

Fraktur is easy as fuck to read, it's especially useful for languages like German, Swedish or Finnish that create long compound words.

No dude. All text on Earth should be written in Ariel

hitler did nothing wrong

Find a copy of Goebbels novel “Michael” about an alienated German youth working in the coal mines and then I’ll be impressed.

Probably one the most boring and useless book i have ever read

I sees what I wants to see

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 3.55.34 PM.png (380x190, 154K)

See

How were the Hapsburgs anti-German

Attached: 04BF697E-D601-480C-B9B8-0AFA78AB6F55.jpg (236x298, 17K)

It‘s pretty easy to read. don‘t be such a fucking no-good.

I have one printed in 1800. sadly, it has some water damage.

amazon.de/Michael-Ein-deutsches-Schicksal-Tagebuchblättern/dp/B0032AEE6G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=michael goebbels&qid=1557041945&s=books&sr=1-1

Pic is the only review. Kek

Attached: 92348634-4E90-4A6F-A435-80171DCE35A4.png (750x1334, 687K)

Forgot image

Attached: F11D0DA9-D058-4BE8-B2D9-018B1C7487DA.jpg (3024x4032, 3.62M)

Man, that's high school level writing.

>gothic

>Similarly, the term "Fraktur" or "Gothic" is sometimes applied to all of the blackletter typefaces (known in German as Gebrochene Schrift, "Broken Script").

peanut brained fucking nigger bastard bet you're real embarrassed now

I prefer the Mein Kampf and the pre-election Hitler to the Führer-Hitler. This is like a trilogy whose final book blows. An everyman turned underdog turned hero and savior turned triviality. A beautiful dream we had to wake up from to face reality in all its harshness and disregard for the fantastical.

hey just out of curiosity, how would you go about buying or acquiring an old book (

I‘m sorry, i have no idea. I got this one from a friend of my dad.
I guess my first stop would be google. I bet there‘s a ton of sites specialized in selling old books.

I don't really believe or agree in any of the ideas usually held by right, but still, I feel I belong to, and would join, any death-squad wing of right.

Attached: 1555486089903.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Purposely so. Why do you think Caesar's De Bello Gallico is simple enough to be the first original text many Latin students read?

That is really quite nice! You are lucky to have one in such good condition. I was going to upload pics of my bible but it says the file size is too big. It's a shame because the script and illustrations are very beautiful. Here is one of the book marks that came with it.

Attached: 20190505_050542.jpg (4160x3120, 3.65M)

Hey, OP, I created your thread on /pol/, mfw. Thank you.

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

pol has arrived and he got the 88‘s

Attached: FC4ABDD7-71D1-4940-9AFE-C791B7DB123F.jpg (620x645, 37K)

LMAO YOU MADE THIS SAME THREAD ON POL AND GOT OUTED FOR USING A GERMAN GUY'S PIC.

Are you retarded tripfag? Oh wait, that question just answered itself.

Just to clarify, im the german guy who posted this thread on Yea Forums, it’s my book, but im not the retard who posted on /pol/

garbage. i hear it's boring too

>tripfag

Why do you use that term if you don't know what it means?

it happens all the time. pol-lit cross-posting.

I know a tripfag who got rid of his trip for a thread when i see one.

???

It's an important book, but it's kinda cheesy by today's standards IMO. Of course part of the reason is that, like it or not, this is the book that created a lot of the modern propaganda standards. Get it for the historical value, disregard the /pol/tards.

>tripfag
>no trip
>he got rid of it to not be a tripfag

You're fucking delusional it's hilarious.

Attached: OZ2HlGJ.jpg (250x238, 16K)

It's perfectly legal to own, buy or sell copies of this book even in Germany, and since 2016 it's in the public domain. So what's the big deal, why go for 37 version?

Authenticity you autist

mold.

You can‘t hide your fagottry. I can see trough your tripless tripping.

Attached: 25CCBBB8-BCF1-4608-85EC-9C6985FD5AD4.jpg (546x235, 21K)

collectors of political books? that's too much for me.