So how do these things work? I thought at first they were driving the people they possessed to do awful things...

So how do these things work? I thought at first they were driving the people they possessed to do awful things, but the most violent one is very serene and peaceful after being forcibly separated. Is it actually the humans who are flawed and using them for evil deeds? They're just symbiotes who can be raised badly by terrible people?

Attached: gorgeous_gal.png (1545x821, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/3WBQgaYC#Wdg4LxjLwVcw7QXc0Mq4xA
youtu.be/WCU9R1iJxpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are people's inner animals and wild instincts

Size is determined by boy craziness. REAL boy craziness. Not what is presented on the outside

More like actual craziness.

Attached: 1650991622428.png (579x278, 200.05K)

Wonder how they'd handle racism.
Think the director would make the excuse that only humans are racist, and all other animals are above reproach?
Funnily enough, if you look up something like "Animal racism" most of the results would likely be about animals being aggressive toward somebody of one skin color but not another, rather than animals in the same genus being racist toward each other or something.

Oh, I think I've seen this movie before.

Attached: turning_red_equation.jpg (3133x1821, 852.95K)

Alright, as promised, here is the Mega link with all the fanart (plus some official concept art) I have scraped together thus far, as recent as a few hours ago today. Over 1200 images.

I tried to make it as logical as possible for ease of sorting and finding, but bear in mind there are some still that remain ambiguous, and I will likely be moving stuff around.

In any case, it's all the individual pictures, so you're free to pick and choose whatever you want. Don't necessarily have to save the whole thing. Obviously some works are better than others, so I leave that choice up to (You).

There also may or may not be some duplicates by accident. If there are, kindly say so, or I will eventually weed them out myself. Anyways, here you go.

mega.nz/folder/3WBQgaYC#Wdg4LxjLwVcw7QXc0Mq4xA

Hopefully the artwork continues. I'm really impressed by the initial output.

Attached: do u want it.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Nature is very racist, in group preference or die.

How long did it take you to compile?

>I thought at first they were driving the people they possessed to do awful things,

what? What did Mei do after she got the panda that she wouldn't have done otherwise?

She only became a bad child after the panda emboldened her.

I've been saving these since March, but the past couple weeks I've been in turbo mode having to go back on the Twitter timeline grabbing so many more that I somehow missed, or just didn't show up at the time.

Attached: FOPOAB5VEAEY3Fw.jpg (1024x1022, 123.37K)

Owls and Crows instinctively hate each other, they’ve actually tested that shit.

>That mega
I WANT IT
Based user, you are a blessed individual. I could kiss you

Attached: 1651091087727.gif (377x366, 2.71M)

I thought about including the artist source in the filename, since Twitter doesn't have a friendly native way to reverse search images back to their original posts, but I figured half of them already have the artist name or handle on the image itself, and for the other half that doesn't, since they are the original images, they should be pretty easy to reverse image search anyways. So whatever.

Wasn't going to put in THAT much work just for some fanart collection.

Attached: FOXycb4WQAg8T00.jpg (750x929, 90.4K)

Wonder how this will be, at least in terms of the art. I might get it just to see how they handle 2D representation of the models in the comic itself. The cover is good in that regard, embraces some 2D flourishes while still looking on-model, as opposed to looking like a screenshot paintover, or so stylized that they don't look much like the characters.

Miriam seems to typically struggle the most with the 2D conversion in official art.

Attached: 91yq9YumdtL.jpg (1730x2560, 576.09K)

OK but what about the mermaid drawing stuff. That wasn't in her mother's vision

You want the poetry user? You're getting the poetry user!

Also, Ming-user, this was my question:

What do you make of these positions from a parent friend I know/knew:

He said

>Parents care more about keeping their kids safe rather than not being hypocrites

>you can think your own parents failed to restrict you

Which... is OK. he doesn't think the worse of Turning Red for it. He thinks it's a chill movie.

Attached: ashberyduck.png (1056x1695, 3.03M)

Nine month pregnant Mei transforming into a Panda mid-ultrasound and accidentally severely injuring the doctor by literally pushing him into a wall and cracking his skull, but is too busy admiring her fetus turning into a cub on the screen to notice

hmm this might be my first meme in the thoughts of Ming rather than Mei... go me!

Blessed be to you, Ming, art dump, and poetry anons

Attached: 1651451225696.webm (1920x1036, 2.72M)

>poetry anons
guess it's better to be poetry user than lyric user...

I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up... difficult situation ahead (homeless, lost phone)

Also while some of you guys are great and supportive the culture on 4channel can be a bit abrasive... not exactly what I need.

>poetry anons
oh and here's another one

Attached: merrill_mirror.png (1033x1128, 2.26M)

damn I tried to capture Sun Yee's voice here... well. With someone else's poem of course.

Sun Yee's voice would Chinese that would be incomprehensible to modern Chinese speakers because the language was dumbed down in the 1950s to improve literacy levels

har har... I wonder what dialect she spoke.

like uhh did she live in an area where Red Pandas lived? or did she just hear stories about Red Pandas and think they were neat?

Because I don't think Red Pandas TODAY live in Cantonese speaking areas... could be wrong.

>Size is determined by boy craziness. REAL boy craziness. Not what is presented on the outside
no.

>More like actual craziness.
Yes.

>Size is determined by boy craziness. REAL boy craziness. Not what is presented on the outside

OK now that I think about maybe I can see what you mean... because they say she was that size when she was fighting over being with/marrying Jin.

but she she as hell wasn't horny for JIn when she was trashing the Skydome.

Ming's panda is physically protective - huge, and not really in sync with her personality
Mei's panda is socially expressive, so the panda's identity is indistinguishable from mei

Why did the girls want Devon's hair trimmings?

>Turning Red, but it's set in 1942 at the height of Great German-Russian Race War (aka the Eastern Front)

What changes?

Attached: Case Blue.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Probably same reason why guys want girls' panty crusts. To touch, smell and taste them.

Saw this shared in a recent Mother's Day thread. Who the FUCK drew it?

Attached: FSErf7SXsAMWC0X.jpg (737x1042, 98.02K)

Why was this movie so bad, bros? I went back and watched Monsters Inc and its crazy how much old Pixar shits on nuPixar.

Attached: 1641170206914.png (972x846, 837.68K)

>everybody else has normal pandas, Mei in particular
>Ming's is an insane murderous kaiju
Turns out that the real black sheep of the family was Ming all along and she was just taking it out on Mei.

>that feel when my art is in there
Today's a good day

they're weird, and having a lock of hair of someone is an age-old trope.

>Why was this movie so bad, bros?

it wasn't.

>I went back and watched Monsters Inc and its crazy how much old Pixar shits on nuPixar.

Oh... well. I thought you might have been asking why other people thought Turning Red was bad.

Anyways, frogposter, Monster's Inc is good, but it's a kids movie. I mean so is Turning Red. Maybe we should all take it less seriously.

Poem user strikes again! This one is a bit euphoric if I say so myself.

Attached: pessoagodsjpg.jpg (1056x2241, 531.08K)

>Wonder how this will be, at least in terms of the art. I might get it just to see how they handle 2D representation of the models in the comic itself. The cover is good in that regard, embraces some 2D flourishes while still looking on-model, as opposed to looking like a screenshot paintover, or so stylized that they don't look much like the characters.
>Miriam seems to typically struggle the most with the 2D conversion in official art.

hey if you want official art, and you have the art book... Tom Gately is amazing.

Attached: theycantstayangry.jpg (1140x826, 159.59K)

Oh and here's another plum for mums...

that mum being Ming-user

And this is part of a same poem I already used for Mei... but in this part of the poem, the speaker laments what he found so exciting when he was younger, that is... in pic related.

Attached: ammonsfailurejpg.jpg (1037x2222, 479.46K)

I think as long as they're bound to their human, both panda spirit and the human are one and the same. Only when they're separated through the ritual do they become their own thing.

yeah I don't think it's THAT deep... even though Panda spirit shows some autonomy in the ritual Mei goes through.

kek... looks like people would rather re-hash Mr. Enter today

well that got shitcanned...

They are literally heavensent and figuratively hellbent. Each of them with a singular focus and dedication: protect their charge. But protect is a very loose word to them. RPG was more than willing to become murderous to "protect" Mei. The original pandas were supposedly made for defense but were used offensively in wars, which was an acceptable loophole because it technically was for the physical safety and emotional stability of their hosts. Mei was breaking Ming's heart and embarrassing her in front of the relatives she despised, so her panda thought "Must protect. How to protect? Eliminate the problem." and went out of its way to hunt Mei down over a long distance, even though she wasn't still physically attacking her anymore.

A good way to tell this is happening is if their eyes turn red, the panda is probably running its protection protocols and/or exerting some influence over the host's mind.

Ah, so you figured it out? Just needed to make a place before I went to bed so I could wake up to it in the morning.

Attached: nv9de0rp2yn81.png (640x879, 330.27K)

Alright Poem/lyric user is now ProseAnon. This is a sentence from James Joyce. Easy to understand. A tiny bit out of context.

Also might be checking out until tomorrow because it is a busy day today.

Attached: jamesjoyceportraitjpg.jpg (1054x2241, 492.71K)

Attached: 1651176099995.jpg (716x893, 87K)

almost looks like art from Pixar staff... is it?

>the amount of art per character is accurate to the number of posters it has in the thread
I sense a bit of favoritism.

Attached: tumblr_c45988537e6d1aa9c97d9eced5773ae2_737ef65d_1280.jpg (1000x1000, 297.93K)

>most of the results would likely be about animals being aggressive toward somebody of one skin color but not another
Because normies are retarded, superficial and don't understand how biology works. So to them racism is literally just hating anyone who looks differently. Like this fucking guy who doesn't even know that Germans and Russians are nations, not races.

>Wonder how they'd handle racism.
well there's a movie called Zootopia...

and uh in the deleted scene, the mart employee doesn't know how to pronounce Meilin's name... kind of racist? eh?

Attached: meimeetszootopia.jpg (1200x1109, 302.43K)

Wake the fuck up, panda.
We have a city to burn.

Attached: truedat.gif (268x268, 1.18M)

>the speaker laments what he found so exciting when he was younger
full disclosure it's pic related

I guess they're good juxtapositions

Attached: arammonsone.png (1034x1696, 3.2M)

Whose road? YOU DAMN RIGHT. Even the Beatles knew who was the boss of this city.

Attached: tumblr_93ce9e53a4281cf324f6aa8de7810161_f8928368_2048.jpg (1440x1378, 279.06K)

wow all these tumblr links... they sure do have some purdy stuff there.

They're part of you, meaning if you want to be a panda, you won't give it up and it doesn't want to be given up. The other women had pandas that were content to only come out when needed and Ming's was something more powerful than anyone else's and she couldn't control it.

I think when they're not in a human they frolic in the bamboo forest... simple as that. Say hi to Po for me.

youtu.be/WCU9R1iJxpA

Sorry to break your heart, but they're all imprisoned save for one. They spend their entire human's lifespan trapped in tiny spaces, clawing desperately to get out.

Attached: tama.png (2146x1162, 2.02M)

oh right... damn.

Eat up, little one!

Just in time for Mei's hypocrite ass to lock away her daughter's guardian while keeping RPG.

Attached: 20_years_later.png (850x208, 13.04K)

>Just in time for Mei's hypocrite ass

Hey they always say they won't be like their parents... but they will be.

Attached: piety.jpg (1290x594, 202.07K)

Did you know all your review screenshots have random pieces of words highlighted in almost all of them?

yeah... just to draw attention to shit I find amusing. And also because I used it to find them in the sea of bullshit. It's my fingerprint... of autism.

I know the review screencaps are cringe but that one is just too freaking rich.

>"I was literally smoking and making out with boys when I was 13! But Mei is full of shit! Also I am totally like Mingzilla folks!"

Mei = Paul
Miriam = John
Priya = George
Abby = Ringo

oh damn... that could uhh be... I don't know what abbychads think of Ringo.

But this also means Mir is the normie favorite... not sure if true.

Also that's not the order they're actually walking in.

Reposting for the morning crowd and earlier in the thread's lifespan this time. (And because someone posted it before me in the thread before this one.)

I don't have a tablet so this was done on paper and colored by mouse. Hopefully it's not too ugly, even though there are some huge mistakes.

If anyone has tips to help make future projects look better, don't be afraid to let me know. I'll try to draw more if the threads stick around by the time I get inspired again.

Attached: betrayal_mustnt_be_countenanced.png (1000x2355, 1.59M)

Raimiposting again?

That was cut unfortunately short.

Isn't Paul the normie favorite? Beatles, Wings, solo stuff, Christmas music.

well... I've just heard people who are really into rock/metal/whatever... they're not too fond of either John or Paul.

They like to be edgy and say George was the best.

of course Ringo only wrote like one song, with the help of George.