What do we think of Wong?

What do we think of Wong?

Attached: BDBE0C42-04FE-42A8-9217-0DCA3DF4AADD.jpg (740x1109, 103.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQJIu5qgEEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Silent and seemingly stoic, but funny when he does speak is a good combination.

Better than most of the other avengers.

He’s sorcerer supreme.

he made the wong decision when he agreed to be in these movies

I like him, I'm gonna assume most of the board doesn't though

Why? I don't see anything wong with him

His character fluctuates too much between movies. In the last Strange he's deadly serious, in Shang Chi he was into Karaoke and underground MMA.

Attached: 44a3f326b4a41df1-600x338.jpg (600x338, 20.78K)

So, will he turn over the title of Sorceror Supreme to Strange in the next movie, or will he have to die?

He's a man that lives by a strict code for tuna melts.

Not at all. He's got four years of dealing with shit Strange didn't have to and Strange, from NWH, is content not dealing with that shit while living at the NYC sanctum.

I like how he's an underdog character

He's a real nigga

because he puts on a facade around white people, we all do it

I think it'd be fitting if he died in the third film. He's been Strange's teacher for some time, and imagine him stepping up after Wong bought it

Attached: whatyoudidthere.jpg (358x258, 121.77K)

This makes so much fucking sense. You'll notice that whenever nobody else is around he just relaxes.

Indestructable

strange ALREADY had a mentor die, and wong is more of a peer than a teacher

if wong (the person) is fine being in these movies, i'm happy to see him. he's left a better impression than shang chi and gilgamesh for sure

Nazi

Fuck that shit. The MCU doesn't have any better characters right now. We need this guy.

Benedict Wong is one of my favourite character actors, so I love him.

Ineffective and it's a waste of a plot point to make him the sorcerer supreme

jej

what are some things he's in that you'd recommend?

I used to love Fifteen Stories High, so him being in anything else other than low-budget British sitcoms still weirds me out.

Wongs not really a teacher though, they are equals who both think they're superior to each other

there's nothing wong about him

Another user here, I loved him in Netflix Marco Polo as Ghegis Khan. Thats how I discovered him.

he was way skinnier back in the day

this show looks dim and grimy as fuck, so i'm guessing representative of england?

The show's bitingly funny but depressing as shit. Kind of like Spaced but not as overtly silly.

youtu.be/JQJIu5qgEEY

Tiny dick like all asian men.

Marco Polo, 15 Storeys High, Sunshine. He's had a bunch of smaller roles, like Moon, or his one appearance in The IT Crowd, but he always stands out to me.

Dude is chill around everyone and loves tuna melt,he's cool.

>In the last Strange he's deadly serious
he was listening to beyonce

oh haha he was that dude on the game show episode, i didn't make the connection

What compels you to say stupid shit like this?

He did everything wong

Didn’t use Carlos meme. Missed opportunity 0js2n

Wong is great. He’s a perfect straight man because he also knows how to be funny at the expense of Stephen. He doesn’t exactly job but he lacks the flair that Stephen has which means he still doesn’t outshine the lead. Benedict Wong is a good actor and I’m glad he’s getting some meaty paychecks.

People aren’t the same in every setting of life. I’m nowhere near the same mode at work as I am with friends.

Is Wong the same in the comics? I haven't read any Doctor Strange, may start soon.

I think he's Stephen's Alfred more or less

But they aren't equals. Strange is obviously way more powerful. Shouldn't the Sorcerer Supreme be the most powerful sorcerer? They have a weird dynamic for sure even though they're good friends.

wong is never wrong

jokes aside i liked him in the comics but i like him waaayyyyyy more in the movies

Attached: yoshibros.jpg (873x970, 72.58K)

he was only serious in DS 1 lol

if he fucking dies im dropping the mcu

Yep. Wong is cool.

Bruh don't lash out at my Asian bros like that
Focus your racism on people who actually do shit to deserve it, like blacks and jews

I was expecting him to bite it in this movie and was pleasantly surprised he didn't

Well he's Chinese so don't accept any open drinks.

That's just you Josh Luna.

Stfu chink

It's amazing that he has been in the last 4 consecutive movies

Middle eastern actually
But sure go ahead

He should be in better movies than Marvel Cape shit.

does he do anything in the sequel movie or is he just tossed away

china, please give us your money!
look, wong is sorcerer supreme! china strong!

MIRROR DIMENSION

New Ironman.

>ywn fuck Wong
Why even live?

Hes the next Coulson and im sure he will die in any of the next big enssamble movies.

Nah. Aged Genghis will awake next movie and set up contest of champions. Then we will have an entire movie of tournament arc to decide who will be the next Sorcerer Supreme lol

Coulson was a forgettable character in both the comics and movie. Wong have nothing to worry about.