Would you add, take away or change anything about this?

Would you add, take away or change anything about this?

Attached: DA9815A1-3EBE-42D9-9A0E-067B2E284EB0.jpg (748x4987, 738K)

Yeesh. Good luck pardner.

Attached: 1554143539392.png (249x200, 20K)

With what?

yikes, remove all of it

Why?

Finding a boyfriend like the one they describing.

Which traits you assume about a man wanting this do you deem utopic?

t. hasn't talked to a woman for more than five minutes

Either talk about a specific argument and why it should be removed/altered or remain silent forever

Ten is the only major issue as mistreatment and abuse should be taken much more seriously than that.

yeah, I was about to leave anyway, have fun never experiencing love

I agree. There‘s limits to number ten. Anything else?

I‘m happily married. What about you?

>t. nothing.
Wedding band and timestamp or fag.

Now what?

Attached: 2DF0C606-B829-4248-BB0C-FCAE6055A49D.jpg (3379x1983, 2.47M)

Damn son. If you've found a wife that believes in your OP then I'm genuinely jealous. Bet she ugly tho.

>all women are shit

Wrongo buddy. Some women actually care about the feelings of their partner. Very attractive ones also.

What kind of planet do you people live on? Where you cannot find decent attractive women who actually genuinely give a shit?

Why are you posting on Yea Forums if you aren't an alpha male? Isn't reddit more your speed?

I‘m the wife. I wouldn‘t call myself ugly, no.

Also, i’m not saying i would put my name under this without questioning it (although the book where this is from has been my bible around age 20 and i do credit it to some extend for having such a good marriage)
That‘s why i posted it here. I want to know if helen was on to something and that‘s actually what men want. I mean, some of those points are obvious. But what about the childlike traits? What about the „let him handle the finances“?

Attached: 4007A21D-F31C-4AA1-A587-A945EA0BB5A5.jpg (200x258, 9K)

OP you're talking to Americans. You're wasting your time here.

That at the bottom it should state that all this shot goes out the window when she shits out a human being

I would remove all. Make one secret.

You are women. Not men. Be not men. Men is not you. Women is you. Vagina and certain glands and stuff.

I literally did not say that.
Nah you're pretty damn ugly.

post tits or get the fuck out

That is very rude for you to say :3