Amino General

How far have you gotten?
Thoughts?
Are you reading the end notes?
There was some talk of making a reading group, don't know what happened with that. This thread could take its place.

Attached: Amino.jpg (449x617, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ssBwHCQS!ueKOKNGmHofeaAhvaLgu-4fNOt0Mw-zV7BocIWAVFDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

downloaded it when the author posted it for free. not got around to read it, too much on list right now. worth reading? what's the verdict? thought i'd let someone else read it and post reactions

What a gay title.

I think I'm on chapter five or six. I'm taking it slow because it's not the only thing I'm reading. I think of it more as a side reading project of sorts. It's good writing, though.

can't quell the Feistamel

Actually, the end notes make it even more interesting if you read them. The stuff about the Girlfriend Agencies is a pretty Orwellian idea. The fucked up thing is I think it could actually happen in our lifetime, knowing how women are

I've been skipping the end notes. Jumping back and forth on a pdf is annoying. If I had a physical copy (which I would totally buy, btw if you're reading this Feistamel) it would be more convenient

True. The pdf allows you to jump to the end note but not jump back to where you were. It is very annoying. Almost made me stop reading them.
Though they are funny. Pic related

Attached: aminoendnotes.jpg (1044x657, 398K)

that's brilliant

here's a subtle hint in the end notes

Attached: basedfeist.jpg (1044x657, 561K)

wtf is this and how do I get a copy

The author posted the link for free a while ago. I downloaded it, but I don't have the link, friend. or just buy it on amazon

>Jumping back and forth on a pdf is annoying
you're right, and i skipped them, too,but you can totally read them after you've finished the novel

needs to be proofread and edited, and a different ending for five

The author said he would pay me to talk about his book on Yea Forums so here I am

absolutley and unequivocally based

Haven’t read it all, but so far it is shockingly good.

yea im not reading a pdf, if he posts the azw3 maybe

anybody have the link to this?

searched the archives just for you
mega.nz/#!ssBwHCQS!ueKOKNGmHofeaAhvaLgu-4fNOt0Mw-zV7BocIWAVFDQ

you're so sweet :)

I was a bit busy since the reading group talk in the other thread, but got just finished the first chapter.

I like it so far, my critique/feedback power levels are pretty weak though.

Will continue reading the rest of the book.

I have a theory that Feistamel is one of the anons killin it in

just finished part 1. very trippy, everything comes together in a way I did not expect. excited to start part2

since we're doing this... the dreamstuf! one really stuck with me

Attached: dreamstuf.jpg (934x504, 291K)

Feistamel is setting the bar pretty high for this board. I hope you fuckers are busy writing your own novels. I know I am.

Feisty has been writing longer than I've been alive. Not to mention he has a strong background in writing. Still in awe of his talent, but hopeful that I can one day write something as good.

you will, user.
But how do you get it published, is the question he's teaching us to ask ourselves.
maybe the best thing is that we just support each other, and not think of riches.
write for the love of it. read for the love of it. it is a way out of the adversarial clown world
the authors bless us with their words, and we in return bless them with out attention and admiration

No one has posted Deface your Race? For shame. It's too big for the screenshot, but it is on pol levels of autism. Plus, the whole Smoke thing I found hilarious

Attached: endnote.jpg (1027x554, 336K)

that is already blowing my mind. I need to read this shit