I don't want to read him. I want to refute him

I don't want to read him. I want to refute him.

Which philosophers btfo of this pedantic goblin?

Attached: Immanuel_Kant_(self-painted_portrait).jpg (964x1388, 154K)

have some respect for Kant or fuck off and off yourself

Schopenhauner B his dialectic TFO plenty. Kant's moral and political philosophy is downright retarded.

Schopenhauer considered his philosophy a continuation of Kant, he just corrected what he considered Kant's goofups

Hegel

hasn't read Schopenhauer
has read Schopenhauer
Hegel didn't understand Kant

You are the pedantic goblin right now, and one belonging to the fucking moronic category among the community of pedantic goblins.
So you better take 's suggestions, you miserable clown.

You aren't really answering anyone by doing that.

there were no questions being asked, just false information being spread

Kierkegaard is always the answer

Why don't you read

Attached: 1553648732958.png (800x449, 570K)

This. OP is either a child or a brainlet.

this is the most thorough critique of kant you'll find anywhere. coupled with whitehead's insights, it helped me de-program the Kantian mind virus

but I know you won't read it because you're a posturing memelet

Attached: deleuze1.jpg (333x499, 29K)

If you try and shit on his epistemic works, you're gonna have a bad time. But stuff like the categorical imperative needs no refuting, because it's so self-evidently wrong.

>Which philosophers btfo of this pedantic goblin?

Don't read philosophers. Study science to btfo him.

GOODLUCK

Attached: 8B6DAD84-7171-4EAB-A38E-C9B9AF83CB7D.jpg (4288x2848, 3.01M)

This is the wrong way to do philosophy. Have an open mind.

Strawson discusses his epistemology

Rawls discusses his ethics

Sellars discusses his theory of perception and metaphysics

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

You aren't having an open mind when you dismiss his points. You are in fact failing to satisfy your demands for philosophy.

That's what I'm saying. Someone who wants to learn philosophy can't just ignore the truth based on their preferences. I think Hegel is a fucking moron, but I'm still going to read the Phenomenology because it's my intellectual duty to give the man a chance.

>Thinking you can challenge the based God
You don't even know the first thing about synthetic a priori knowledge. Get dabbed on

Attached: I_Kant_take_it_anymore.jpg (888x888, 128K)

if you want to refute him, you're going to have to read him

>Mfw I finally understand that time and space are I D E A L F O R M S O F I N T U I T I O N A P R I O R I

Dude what the fuck?

>I want to refute someone smarter than me

Attached: 1546075868241.jpg (680x1093, 174K)

The only way to avoid Kant as a 21st century westerner is to read guenon and convert to islam.

It's either this or only read Pico della Mirandola's 900 theses and spend your life as a Platonic/Aristotelian Pan-Mediterranean syncretist

>Hegel is a fucking moron
>hasn’t read Phenomenology

Attached: 6FD24523-F1D1-4E44-ADFF-137EA6D0DD8F.gif (339x279, 307K)

Kant states all minds will never know things in themselves, they part of the noumenal realm. Kant cannot see other minds they are part of noumenal realm.

how could I not know about it if it's a priori

>Three distinct points connected by straight lines make a triangle

That's synthetic a priori knowledge. You have the knowledge, you just don't think about it in those terms. The name for it comes from your experience (reading Kant) but the knowledge itself can be gained without it