Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers

Here's your completely forgettable human character...

Attached: Chip_n_Dale_Ellie.jpg (1086x1609, 1.63M)

>human

Just like Tom and Jerry, Smurfs, and the other live-action movies.

>Disney casts a black woman as a protagonist in a movie
Nice
>It's the Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers movie
Not nice, no.

Attached: tumblr_9c705264809284690336340e46898e88_b175aef8_1280.jpg (750x565, 66.82K)

Oh god damn it the leaks were true?

Did Yea Forums start spamming this girl?

Yep

>The fucking names even match

Attached: A978281E-1FF6-4E08-BD67-87061D8732B4.jpg (504x494, 57.92K)

Pretty much.

It's fucking over...

Attached: 1240.png (650x554, 108.43K)

This is the Gadget Zoomers grow up with.

We went from a jaded detective to 'generic strong POC woman #18571796'

It's time to boycott an evil and corrupt company called Disney! Boycott Disney! Boycott!

Attached: Don Rosa-Boycott Disney.jpg (1944x1296, 390.07K)

So iirc the leaks said her reason for helping the RR is cringey as hell what are your guesses?

She always wanted to solve a mystery with the Rescue Rangers.

how very homosexual

the fucking leak was always true

For your refreshment

Attached: 1651294959016.jpg (3137x1865, 3.17M)

How the fuck do they expect to win with this shitty of an idea

They were confirmed true ages ago, people that worked on the movie leaked a fuck ton of shit here and they lined up.

More like Smellie

Because WHOAH BRO MICKEY'S DOG IS...LE BAD?! REALLY SUBVERTED MY EXPECTATIONS

Subversion
"Were your expectations subverted? good, you will now like this movie."

Disney Animation has come so far in the last 85 years!!!!!

Attached: 1937 vs 2022.png (1000x1000, 2.35M)

Did Sonic's success revive this shitty type of movie?

Shall we guess what the "super cringey" thimg Ellie does to impress Chip and Dale is? I'm going to guess she can (somehow) pitch-shift her voice.

Not sure, the Tom and Jerry one wasn't that long ago either. The idea is still a stupid mass-appeal attempt in general. Not for fans but for people who vaguely remember it (and the creators, just not the original ones)

he will save the film by radiating pure kino in every scene he's in

Attached: new-character-posters-released-for-chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers-5.jpg (675x1000, 88.16K)

She's a toon who can shapeshift into black celebrities like Kendrick's new video

Attached: 1652066487601.jpg (1080x1080, 85.94K)

I'm soo fucking sorry /co. Rescue Rangers was my favorite cartoon when I was little and I was wishing it would get a movie. I didn't know it was gonna be a complete Monkey's Paw situation. I didn't know /co I didn't know

How did they manage to do it right?

Attached: sonic-movie-tom.jpg (1920x1080, 398.67K)

What leaks? Should I be worried?

That's Larry David, didn't knew he worked for Disney.

Unironically because the fan backlash was so great they had to go back and not only redesign Sonic completely but also add in more references to the games themselves. Unfortunately, nobody is ever going to give Disney the necessary amount of backlash to end up getting the same result because the mouse shills are too loud and obnoxious about how much they love the taste of yellow shoe to allow dissenting opinions.

Today I will remind them...

Attached: Chip_n_Dale_leaks.png (1824x677, 155.92K)

DUDE PLUTO'S A DOG, BUT GOOFY IS ALSO A DOG, WHY DOESN'T PLUTO TALK??! XD

HA , looks like a Marvel series or movie poster , with the obligatory black woman .

Attached: 1652131682889.jpg (1086x1609, 1.55M)

Don't ask questions just consume Niqqer

Well they get Gadget in a Scar Jo Catsuit

Duckbros won again

Attached: 58794FF1-C46E-4D86-815E-5CB0371DCAFE.jpg (1567x1242, 1.04M)

The one Nintendo reviewer that utterly despises it is hilarious in his anger.

Who voices Pluto?

I was talking about how Tom is a "human character that befriends the CGI creature" that doesn't feel like an unnecessary screentime hog and is actually a decent character.

Attached: Marsdencar.png (928x917, 976.99K)

Sonic X and 06 taught SEGA that they need to be VEEEEEEEERY careful when introducing new human characters into Sonic.

>Pluto can talk
>Pluto has human intelligence
so that mean its okay to fuck Pluto

Is he Cyclops?

The very same. I think he was in the Yogi Bear movie too, been a long time since I've seen it.

Yes, and soon he'll take Sonic on as his official sidekick.

Attached: adventures_of_sonic_and_cyclops_by_air_city_ddkg77i-pre.jpg (1160x689, 130.63K)

As someone who has seen the screener due to my family having high connections to the Mouse. The movie is shit and an insult to fans of the original series.
Why this movie was greenlit or not heavily revised shows how out of touch executives are.

This movie has been in development hell for years user. The pitch is that no one, besides Mickey, cares about Pluto.

Why Disney?! WHY?!

Attached: 1501349825556.png (379x362, 37.79K)

Why the helm are rich fucks lurking on Yea Forums instead of practicing pedophilia or whatever the fuck you guys do

user have you seen amphibia general?

No, why?

Do you know which are the toons that Pluto bisected?

Why do you movie execs have to keep cramming human characters into these movies ?
I come to see my favorite toon, not the generic human protag

Because Tom isn't the protagonist. He's the audience stand-in. He's keeping the non-Sonic fans up to speed while Sonic is entertaining the actual Sonic fans. Also, Tom and Sonic have a clear dynamic akin to a father and son, which works because Sonic is, after all, a kid, so Tom's introduction doesn't come at the expense of Sonic's preestablished character.

Isn't this trying to be Roger Rabbit 2022, complete with a human detective?

>a little kid
Get out.

Cept it doesn't understand what made Roger Rabbit work.

>Age: 13 (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Kid