DID HE MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE?

>Marvel Studios approached Hugh Jackman to return as Wolverine in DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, arriving to confront Scarlet Witch after the Illuminati have fallen, only to be immediately disintegrated, leaving only a charred Adamantium skeleton behind. Jackman declined, believing that the proposed cameo was not worth revisiting the character so soon after LOGAN gave him a proper sendoff.

Attached: Header.jpg (1200x630, 71.42K)

yes

Hahahahha fuck feige

100% yes

Yes.

Holy based. Logan is still the best live action superhero movie and it isn't even close.

Source?

So is this just a underhanded way for disney's marvel to take a shit on sony owned marvel heroes?

Logan should have ushered in New Mutants, but we all know how THAT movie turned out.

Very classy way to reject such a stupid and fucked up offer. Highest respect to him.

>Uh, can you be the guy that everyone knows you as so we can like, totally kill your awesome character lol
>....Wolverine had a good send off, I don't want to disrespect the live-action character or it's fans by being insensitive :)

You just know he wanted to tell them to fuck off.

Logan is just a The Road rip off

It's your favourite

Yes, but only because it means less of a cameo fuckfest than some people wanted it to be, not that I give a fuck about Jackman, Wolverine, or his sendoff in Logan. The Illuminati alone was enough, I don't know why audiences wanted it to become more than that.

>every single version of every single fox character just attacks wanda as an army and get killed off
>mickey mouse walks in, looks at the corpses, nods and walks off

this, it was to obvious, this is disney trying to ridicule them to lower the price when they finaly buy them from sony.

You know damn well OP made this shit up. Everyone in the comments knows too. They just want to be stupid

How much would Disney need to offer for Sony to sell off their Marvel stuff? Shit literally makes billions.

Sony has literally nothing to do with any of the cameos in MoM and Disney already owns Fox outright, this is some schizo shit

Yes. It's nice to know that some of these capeshit actors have standards. Logan permanently retired his character on a good note. Why drag his ass back only to be trailer bait before he gets unceremoniously obliterated by scarlet bitch?

Stewart shouldve refused, his cameo as xavier was embarrassing and by canon, it's a joke that he lost a mental battle to scarlet but as traditional, Xavier always needs to job.

source on any of that bullshit?

x men were not sony

x men were fox, not sony

its just mark millar story that ripped off famous hollywood movies, mostly clint eastwood shit.

>Stewart shouldve refused
>"You should have skipped out on an easy check that could easily pay for a new house, to respect the integrity of this fictional character that you've played for years, one that has died a million times already!"
I'm certain that an accomplished actor like Patrick Stewart feels like garbage by besmirching the legacy of Charles Xavier.
>it's a joke that he lost a mental battle to scarlet but as traditional, Xavier always needs to job.
He invaded the mindspace of someone possessed by a book written by an extremely powerful otherworldly entity, he was fucked as soon as he entered her mind. Xavier isn't even the most powerful telepath in Marvel.

>accomplished actor
>only known for shit trek and playing a bald cripple childrens comic book character

this is a joke right?

based

*AHEM* FUCK PROFESSOR PEDO

If that's the only stuff you know him from, it say most about you than about his career.

It was major wasted potential not having an Ultron variant in Visions body on the Illuminati. Seeing that would have made Wanda go crazy abs they even had Ultron drones as the henchmen already.

>please come back
>Oka-
>so we can kill you off
What the fuck did you think was gonna be his response?

If this joins with the cruiseman schizo rumors, it will prove disney is run by retards who can't see the writing on the wall

its his entire filmography. some plays before that. hes accomplished nothing of note in film.

If this is true then yes he was right. Hugh Jackman cares a lot about Wolverine while Patrick Stewart only cares about being noticed

Yes.

Based
He gets superhero media better than the hacks working on the MCU

*its just a less shit version of a mark millar story that ripped off famous hollywood movies, mostly clint eastwood shit.

He was in Excalibur, your argument is invalid.
Also great work as the Great Prince

>Jackman declined, believing that the proposed cameo was not worth revisiting the character so soon after LOGAN gave him a proper sendoff.
Yeah I can see his point though I would have liked it
that being said: If they got Hugh back they'd probably give him more screen time.

Fpbp

I can Xavier a pass, but for Wolvie to go out that easily? No

We know from the Sony Pictures hack that they wanted $5 billion in 2013-14 for Spider-Man's film rights. They'd probably want at least double now given the last few Spidey films have done much better than the ones from the Garfield-era.

Logan has some monumentally stupid shit in it, however the strong character drama masks it.

>Logan burst into the annex after Wanda finishes off the last of the Illuminati before continuing her chase of America.

Wanda: Who the fuck are you?
Wolverine: I'm your prom date your ugly sack of shit.
Wanda: ....Fuck you.
Wolverine: Fuck you!
Wanda: FUCK! YOOOOOOOU!
>Wanda waves her hands and Logans skin and muscles are ripped from his adamantium skeleton.

Is this what you want?

Must be why they didn't get Iron Man too. At least Spiderman treated their crossovers with respect.

Yeesh. Why didn't they ask if they can piss in his mouth while they were at it. It ain't like he is hurting for money after well over a decade of big box office paydays. On thay note, how much did they pay Patrick Stewart and how deep in the hole is he that he is willing to do the shit he has been doing lately?

DisneyMarvel is the real Marvel, retard. X-Men are Marvel characters. The right to make X-Men films was sold to Fox. Disney then bought Marvel, meaning Disney has owned the X-Men since 2009, but the film rights stayed at Fox until Disney bought Fox, which meant any Marvel rights Fox had went to Marvel Studios

Based picrel

Attached: 636346.gif (476x200, 501.93K)

>I can Xavier a pass, but for Wolvie to go out that easily? No
He's just some guy that stabs things and regenerates damage, and not even quickly enough against Wanda's bullshit, what the fuck is he going to do against her? He'd fare worse than the entire Illuminati, even Carter, who was the weakest of the group.

I find it funny that there's a lot of "buh muh respeck!" talk going on. I don't know of anyone that's talking as if the Illuminati eating shit was a show of disrespect with sincerity. They were arrogant assholes that acted like they had everything under control and simply underestimated their opposition, which is exactly what the Illuminati has done time and time again.

Maybe they have footage of what Patrick was doing in those parties with Brian Synger.

>He's just some guy that stabs things and regenerates damage, and not even quickly enough against Wanda's bullshit
Is Wanda's bullshit stronger than Phoenix Forceshit?

Attached: Wolverine-kills-Jean-Grey-Dark-Phoenix-in-X-Men-3-The-Last-Stand-feat.jpg (1200x800, 53.01K)

If Wanda can just morph Black Bolt's mouth shut, she can just mold the adamantium on his body to spike itself inward and leave him in a perpetual state of agony. Wanda wouldn't half-ass blowing him to pieces like Jean did, he'd just be in pieces.

Spider-Man is the most profitable superhero on the planet. I dunno how much if any Sony makes off of licensing or merch sales, but considering Spidey stuff makes more than the rest of all Marvel merch and DC merch combined, as long as they are getting even a fraction of it I'm sure Sony will never sell unless they were offered a literal king's ransom

Well considering Carter lasted the longest, Logan should be able to at least match that time

Sony Pictures used to have a stake in Spidey merch but they sold it back to Marvel for a flat fee when they were having money problems in the early 2010s.

Carter had a ranged option, that was immediately used against her, but still, and Maria was at least a flying brick with energy powers. What's Wolverine going to do? Scream really loud and run at her with his claws out while she contemplates on turning him into a human sculpture or spreading him in a million pieces all over the room?

>DisneyMarvel is the real Marvel
State of Yea Forums

Should've just cast a different guy as Wolverine then, since they recast Reed from the last guy who played the character.
Hell this is why they should've recast Black Panther instead of trying to write around Chad's death. Yes it was pretty fuckin' sad that the dude died of cancer but I honestly don't think he'd just want the Black Panther character to die with him.

It was way closer to the Road than Old Man logan

Bait?

>Is this what you want?
Nope. I wanted to see Hugh Jackman's Wolverine breed the fuck out of Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch.

Attached: fe1a47e9b3f487cb8c676170a277535c.gif (250x290, 1.66M)

>What's Wolverine going to do?
Fastball special? Just replace Colossus with Maria.

Because the rest of the Illuminati are dead by the time he shows up? His only option would be to charge at Wanda yelling "GONNA...!" at the top of his lungs before she Dr. Manhattans him.