/crab/ Comic and Random Art Battles

A multidimensional wizard who calls himself Gamemaster is hosting a Tournament and has chosen a champion from your comic to defend their universe! But your character won't do it alone, they will be part of a team. The prize? Eternal glory and a wish await the victorious team.

Previously on The /C.R.A.B./ Tournament Saga Let's warm up for the STAGE 1 DANCE OFF:

Absolute Master: Gamemaster
Announcers: Berbie and Wietse
Ring girl: Frankenhooker
Spectator: Berlo

VENUE:

Space Palace Gardens

DANCE DUELS:

Taya vs Kathrine
Super J vs Joseph
Susumu vs Conquistador
The Janitor vs Pikralida
Bodycount vs Kif
Nova vs Asha

DANCE PAIRS:

Emily & Incel vs Justin & Ditron
Larkspur & No'e vs Terriful & Linda

Deadline: Monday 16

(Refugees from /hyw/, donutsteel and drawbros are welcome)

Attached: Crab Tournament JPG.jpg (554x554, 386.41K)

this dance will be the biggest event of the tourney

Attached: 20220503_024017243_001ccc2 - Kopia.jpg (2480x5358, 3.95M)

Attached: dance7.png (940x1086, 729.62K)

Looks like break is over. Let's get back to work.

Attached: Janitor relax.png (396x399, 42.33K)

Welcome, everyone! To the first-ever CRAB Tournament! And we're here, LIVE, from the glorious Space Palace Gardens venue!

I'm your announcer, Wietse Willemsma, here tonight. I'm also here flanked by my partner in commentary, King Berbie!

Last thread, the contestants have joined in, the teams have been set and the theme of the first round has been set - an all-out Dance Off!!!

The first match that will open up the event will be a bout between members of Pryde Doughboys and the Sunshine over the Farm:

Taya - the Spade-Wielding Knight - will go up against Katherine - the Hound of Justice!!!

It will be exciting to see how those two will warm the crowd up, so don't miss it, lads and gents!!!

Attached: lads and gents.png (1801x1320, 655.28K)

Attached: 20220507_172205345_002c.jpg (2126x3372, 3.74M)

LET'S GO JANNIE
>*CLAP CLAP*
LET'S GO JANNIE
>*CLAP CLAP*

Attached: Jannie_and_Noe_aftersex.png (435x295, 8.52K)

bump

Attached: 20220507_224743819_001c - Kopia.jpg (2134x3156, 3.36M)

I like these

Oh! Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems that there have been some changes in the schedule! It seems that Conqueror from Team Powerhouse and Susumu from The Cleanup Crew will be opening up the event!
>I wanted to see the ladies first! What is this bullcrap?!?
We know, my old bird-friend, but this will be a very interesting opener. Many don't know about Susumu's skills, but Conqueror is infamous for his dance moves - even to a deadly extent!
>Hump! We shall see...
Despite the tension of being the event opener, both contestants seem to be undeterred by this and are only focused on their opponent.
>Get on with it, already!

Attached: wietse-berbie1.png (900x900, 585.25K)

Some lore dump for my baby crabs:
What does canonical and non-canonical entry mean?
In simple terms. I, the GM, can see multiple dimensions simultaneously and out of all these, I choose the one I like best as the final result.
So yes, things like this have happened. But I've decided that the Janitor doesn't deserve it, at least not at that moment. Because it's more interesting to keep him miserable -- other kind of misery that is.
The only exception is any duel of my champion Bodycount. There I turn off my magic and always let the opponent flip the coin -- randomness and chaos decides. How exciting that something is not under my control, even if it's just for an instant!
My dear announcers! So clever when it comes to reporting on the events that take place here!
*kiss on the forehead*
Leave something for later, darling.

Oh and all my contestants know that I will destroy their universes if they fail to win the tournament, right?
Tell the audience where you come from, POST COMIC, ART or WRITE something! Maybe I'll feel a little sorry for you later.

Attached: GMlore.jpg (3132x1080, 927.93K)

Fuck niggers.

I brought cake guys! Take one, it won't bite.

Attached: New canvas.png (1265x1212, 1.86M)

he'll yeah brother

Fuck Canaanites.

Attached: MAY_4TH.png (961x1385, 431.14K)

Attached: susumu.png (309x373, 283.05K)

goodraws designed this as the space garden for dancing level, what do you think? do you plan to use this as reference for your dance or did you plan it already differently

Attached: dance5.png (940x1187, 1.59M)

The Cleanup Crew

Attached: dance3.png (940x1280, 1.1M)

Terrifuls storyline throughout the competition will be collected and uploaded as a standalone crossover issue coming soon. Pages will be posted soon

Attached: IMG_20220509_181711.png (2005x1513, 1.07M)

making the story of terriful even more confusing for anyone outside of the community

Reposting Asha's dance entry!

Attached: z z.jpg (1424x1332, 500.53K)

Attached: ezgif-3-ea5e28d189.gif (1088x1200, 512.58K)

nerf this team GM, too powerful

Nah it has a clear place in the lore and it's not affecting anything story-wise. It's not required reading for anything going forward. It's more of a fun thing I'm throwing together to give Terriful some reason to be there

Attached: IMG_0295.png (2200x3200, 793.93K)

>making the story of terriful even more confusing for anyone outside of the community
Don't worry, nobody is reading Terriful's story either in or out of the community.

>crab is now going the way of regular /hyw/ threads
Is it too late to pull my character out

you dont have a character user

Attached: Janitor chilling.png (580x530, 10.06K)

I love the Janitor. He's the perfect straight man

hes a pedo user

I know there's at least 5 or 6 regulars that read it, and there's more community people trying it out.

Attached: I-am-a-Mom-against-cat-boys-shirt.jpg (1024x1024, 388.15K)

He's french

We're happy to be here, mister GM!
The rest of the Cleanup Crew has also arrived at the event! I have to say, Berbie! That "Bodycount" kid out there is really freaking me out!
>Who cares about him! Look at No'e over there! Wish I could tango with her!
The headliner of the team sure looks confident, as do the rest of them! Really looking forward to see how they'll perform.

>WOOO!!! Look at her go, Wietse! She's shaking it alright!
Asha seems indeed more than ready for the event. Wonder how Nova would compete against her?
>Ha! I give that farm boy NO CHANCE IN HELL! This is Asha's round.

Attached: Non-Participants Represent.png (1200x3330, 3.49M)

No, there's not.

>There isn't because I said so

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

There isn't because you nothing to support this alleged fact Betz.

Attached: 35371752650_774325b4fa_b.jpg (1024x512, 102.3K)

OMG a typo! You're right, I have brain damage and I should KMS and the fact that your fact is not a fact is also totally and irrevocably BTFO forever as a consequence.

This is why nobody reads your comic.

I'm writing my page now, can I get some info on Berbie and the other announcer's personalities?

>This is why nobody reads your comic.
You're fighting some random user, not me dude.
>You're right, I have brain damage and I should KMS
That's the first right thing you said

>You're fighting some random user, not me dude.
See what I mean? You can't write a character to save your life. It's a common problem with narcissists.

Hi

Hey, threads are cancelled.

Did she do it for free?

So uh, what's the story behind weird head?

I'm playing around with the idea of No'e being a love interest for the Janitor or at least simping over her which fits good to his miserable and lazy lifestyle but it's way to early for that now.

Attached: Janitor is lonely.png (437x611, 217.13K)

LET'S GO JANNIE

>the weack shall fear the strong

Attached: 16521537974654157409469301645069.jpg (4000x3000, 2.26M)

berlooooo

>can't even make them stand straight up
>on grid paper
terminally ngmi

!!!! BERLO !!!!

I like to think that my drawings entern in the category of "semi-serius shitposting".
Plus is not like Yea Forums have alot of annons willing to at least trie.

Also i have no idea of what ngmi means, so i win by ignorance.

You've already got the makings of a better artist than most wastes of skin on this bored. Unlike them, you actually do things. I live your art

Ah jeez doesn't that just feel so good ya'll? Good vibes only senpai, let's kill any ambitions of improving ya'll.
Group succ!

I'll choose to believe you're a different user than the fella I just complimented. The only way to improve at art is to do art. Posting the art will exponentially increase the rate at which you can improve. Most pathetic shitcocks give up, yourself included probably.

>The only way to improve at art is to do art
This is why you're not improving, but let's not get into all that negative stuff!

You'll never amount to anything. You'll never create anything beautiful, and you don't want anyone else creating anyhow beautiful. You're content with being inferior, you wish everyone was like you. This is my last reply to you. Stop being a pessimist, or stop being

Autocorrect

>cope
Oh sweety that's not going to help you improve either. Stop with all this negativity though, it's giving me the heeby-jeebies not the warm and fuzzies!

make way for team powerhouse

Attached: kif crab 1 real.png (1280x940, 263.95K)

Attached: kif crab dance intro.png (1280x940, 311.27K)

Attached: kif crab 2.png (1280x940, 1.68M)