"A bunny can call another bunny cute, but when other animals do it, it's a little..."

>"A bunny can call another bunny cute, but when other animals do it, it's a little..."

Is this an analogy for the N-word? this means Judy is black?

Attached: 202211.jpg (480x360, 11.25K)

bring back Bison

Attached: 5FDDC93A-4355-47BB-930D-7AE7C92DA891.jpg (476x360, 24.75K)

it means it was a pioneer in muddles metaphors.

Attached: pandasjustwannahavefun.png (415x657, 396.96K)

Attached: g8zk8g71p7j51.jpg (571x601, 45.08K)

>this means Judy is black?
Her dad is still around.

No the sheep was the black one because they made a joke about how it is inappropriate to touch her fleece.

No its the predators like Nick who are the black people because they are the minorities who are stereotyped as being dangerous and targeted by the police

fuck, is everyone the black people? fuck. fuck. When analogies don't align 1 to 1 with the real world I just cannot comprehend it. I need everything to be simplistic or else I'm gonna shit my brains out.

No the sheep was the black one because they made a joke about how it is inappropriate to touch her fleece.
>Obviously a Jew.

No its the predators like Nick who are the black people because they are the minorities who are stereotyped as being dangerous and targeted by the police
>Correct

The scientists are working on it, user.

Predators can't be Black because they were shown to be generally better off socially than prey, being the "powerful oneale"

Ones*

you're allowed to show mutual masturbation on a blue board now?

Oh nooooo Judy is swelling up like a blueberry

Everyone is OK with consent

Guess we’ll find out

Attached: AB148AB2-B126-41AC-BEDA-D2A07EB732A7.jpg (800x1200, 169.42K)

Attached: 630225A5-E621-4207-AD19-DB760A3CBBC4.jpg (800x1200, 166.33K)

>"Carrots, your face. It...it's turning purple!"

Attached: tumblr_dee0d282b8cb80c8f712bc119bfc802b_7f4fd6ff_1280.jpg (900x1600, 191.54K)

If this was real life, Nick would start crying then immediately go home to 4channel to cry about how he can't say the cute word.

It depends because in Zootopia sizes aren't very clear, a rabbit for sure doesn't have a kids size

Judy is cute. CUTE.

Attached: 1645544089565.jpg (3024x4032, 849.29K)

If it was, all the other rabbits would call her a traitor for being a cop.

bunnies are white women, foxes are black men, case closed.

Typical male behavior
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Cku7bCMUUAAcsfh.jpg (1023x424, 81.58K)

:(
Poor Judy, she looks good in her farmer girl look tho

Attached: 1468615304940.gif (449x500, 846.63K)

those carrots are big

I think it was supposed to be one huge metaphor for racism all around. I guess in a world like Zootopia racism would probably be a little different. Zootopia really wasn't a perfect metaphor for the way human racism works

Attached: 40.gif (540x720, 1.97M)

I want Judy to breathe on my face

and that's why they shouldn't have bothered with it in the first place. Imagine if you were to say "Okay, this minority group isn't bad now, but this minority group in the past was completely evil. They have improved since then".
Saying this about ANY minority group would be social suicide. But in zootopia it was the backstory of the setting.

This is true, every single movie and story should be perfectly applicable to our world. Fantasy settings and the like are complete delusion and should be banned.

replied to the wrong post I assume? Considering that has nothing to do with what I said.

Maybe the real black people were the niggers we met along the way?

Nah, right post. But thanks for further confirming you are a moron.

Yes
Fucking eat the blueberry choccy

The moral of the story is “Discrimimation bad, sex with bunnies good”

The predators actually fit better as white people, being unfairly demonized by an establishment seeking to artificially inflate tensions for their own gain

>D...no you!
great argument
how is "Don't do things in fantasy that only apply to realistic setting" equal to "Don't do fantasy ever"? How the fuck does your retarded mind work to make that connection?

Post more.

They should keep the shock collars in.

Yeah, it would have been a super interesting, fucked-up movie. And I know journos and blue checkmarks complained about how it’s even more fucked of a metaphor, but fuck the metaphor. They’re animals, it’s compelling.

>Is this an analogy for the N-word?
No, niggers aren't cute.

this scene hit me in the denial kink

Attached: sM80Yc.jpg (1024x434, 62.04K)

Zootopia's "lol racism" angle is palatable excactly because there aren't any direct analouges.

Shock collar version is heavy-handed dour trash and they didn't even get it working; it's not as if they were forced to throw away a completed concept.

Aren’t “it’s okay for us to say it, but not you”, and “don’t touch my hair” direct analogies?

Usually American self hating racism.
Latin Americans use those as common nicknames and the insult are just "motherfucker", "of shit" or anything else attached.
T. Spic

>Latin Americans use those as common nicknames and the insult are just "motherfucker", "of shit" or anything else attached.
Truly the saddest language for insults. You have like 5.

Rabbits aren't an extensive analogy for black people, so just that scene is.

It's also ironic because it's Judy who has a problem judging people as individuals instead of by their species.

>It's also ironic because it's Judy who has a problem judging people as individuals instead of by their species.
Hey just like niggers.

I have no idea how the idea that both classes in the movie can represent real life white/black people in different ways is so incomprehensible

they better be those faggots

Attached: D922C931-3B4C-4126-BE4F-C38518DA54B2.jpg (1604x1242, 900.37K)

Post the rest you coward

What is she has bad breath?

Now posting legit

Attached: 1490994062478.png (800x7392, 2.2M)

Yea and had a stable busines

Judy Hopps sneaks into the bathroom while you shower to get a peak at your BHC

Attached: 1.jpg (1364x2048, 421.48K)

Attached: 2.png (800x1200, 533K)

Attached: 3.png (800x1200, 485.66K)

I'm not a furry but goddammit Judy does things to me

keep going, then post the Burrow Sharing Policy one