Just discovered booklice. Whats the best way to rid of them?

Just discovered booklice. Whats the best way to rid of them?

Attached: 8A339B3E-9F20-4F29-B9DB-D3556AA931DB.jpg (828x470, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/booklice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spray it with poison

Clean your room

Attached: 31FE60CE-EB39-4BDA-9E3C-F307D99A0736.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Feed more books to your newly acquired pet.

Insecticide

What did you say baby, hot hot hot fuck fuck fuck

Attached: B6A26803-19DC-405E-85CD-6C7CAA17F8A5.jpg (399x399, 13K)

I would burn my house down and flee (saving my diary desu in a tupperware but never opening it again)

Put your books in a gas chamber

Just let the boys eat. One way or another, your books won't last forever. This is just more incentive to read them while you still can.

cringe and cuckpilled

If its not an outbreak just put the book in a couple plastic bags and throw it in the freezer overnight. Otherwise insecticide.

throw away book

Don't they just eat mold ON the book, not the book itself?

Not him and this is all news to me:
>ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/booklice

Document their presence. Only a certain bookshelf, a certain room, or everywhere in your apartment?
Eat out your freezer and then freeze your books for a few days and place them somewhere clean and safe. Wash down your shelves or spray some insect solution on them, and bring the defrosted books back after a little while.

Read the Bible

Imagine unironically owning physical books. Awful, bulky, flaky, dustcollecting, mold-growing, smelly-rotting, lice-harboring, space-cramming, coffee-stained chunks of garbage.
>meanwhile, all the way up in 21 century

Attached: 175411084.jpg (1500x1120, 210K)

>Eat out your freezer
Oddly sexual tbphwy

Kindlefag alert

Imagine using something designed by (((silicon valley))) and made by chinese

>coffee-stained
I like the stains in my books, they often bring back a wonderful bit of nostalgia. There is a pomegranate stain in my copy of IJ from my first reading of it. I had a mouthful of pomegranate arils and a big laugh coming, while I succeeded in keeping my mouth shut and did not spit a single one out, one managed to go through the sinus and out the nose, seed and all. Good memories.

you can start by clipping your disgusting nails

Imagine caring about this.
There's an undeniable charm to a book that can't be replicated by electronics.

enjoy going blind by 30

Attached: smug-frodo-5802a7b7b58b9.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Spray it with semen

he says, while using his computer/laptop/phone/tablet to browse the internet.

now add an ebook reader to that and thats you

t. never seen an ebook reader in real life

who hurt you ?

This is correct- bag them, freeze them, and clean everything.
I freeze any used books I get now.

This image makes me so uncomfortable every time. Obviously it's only posted here to get a reaction, but is this an actual kink? Do people actually get off to this?

I wasnt that user, just pointing out the hipocrisy.

based and greenpilled

>Document their presence.

>tfw OP writes a book about a mite civilization

>
I remember when i had hopes and dreams

there is something about close-up pictures of fingers, particularly the finger-tips, that is just so unnerving. the imperfection makes one's skin crawl. even if manicured to near-perfection, the neurosis remains, yet instead turns to the disdain for the vanity of it all. when included in a photograph, the finger is meant to indicate something else within the photograph, yet it's phallic jutting protruding penetrating form steals away all the attention; it rudely demands attention, away from whatever it was meant to draw attention to, and maybe intentionally, but it thinks it's so clever; it actually believes no one is aware of its exhibitionist agenda; it truly thinks that is has fooled the spectators into accepting its role as a presenter, when it was there to steal the show all along; either by eliciting disgust, or contempt for its vanity. perhaps this is the why it is derided so.

This is why people should just use picture of dick, instead of fingers, coins or match boxes.

"Eeew, what it is"
"A picture of ladybug of course, why you hate ladybugs?"

Not living in a humid shithole

you have tism

you’re mentally ill

based tall poppy cutting, nail that sticks out hammerer redditanon

I jerked off to it multiple times.