Is there anyone who can defeat Timmy Turner after his "I wish I was the strongest guy on the beach" wish while they...

Is there anyone who can defeat Timmy Turner after his "I wish I was the strongest guy on the beach" wish while they were touching the beach with no possible way of not touching the beach or removing the beach?

Attached: MV5BMTU2N2RlZjktYjdmYy00MjVkLTg1N2ItMDIzY2RjZGNlZWQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIzODA5ODg5._V1_.jpg (714x480, 28.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtUCrKHS6QU
desuarchive.org/co/thread/117343553/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Timmy’s wish seems to only apply to physical strength, so any character that doesnt rely on it such as Cyclops or Wolverine shouldn’t have much trouble.

"strongest" is a subjective term though. He didn't specify in the wish that it only applies to physical strength, those were just the only things that could be measured in the episode.

"I wish I was the strongest girl that was also stronger than Timmy"

Fpbp

INCREDIBLE POWER

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.05K)

Came here to post this. The wish specified "Guy"

Rogue

fariry magic has been repeatedly shown to create stronger beings than fairies themselves
so probably

Ah, but what if there are no female godkids nearby?

He wished the strongest "guy", so a nonhuman beast could beat him

The whale counted as a "guy," though.

He should had appear instead the whale

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-23-15-39-33.png (1280x720, 625.86K)

>He man steps on beach
>Most powerful man in the universe
> Timmys strength increases
> He mans strength should increase to maintain being the strongest in the universe

He seemed to get dumber the stronger he got so maybe be so strong he forgets to breathe

This. You always fight magic with more magic.

Any female

Bump

stop pretending to be women

A truck counted as one as well.

You could shoot him from a while away since the bullet wouldn't touch the beach. But that's not a very Fairly Oddparents answer.

No, it didn't.

Attached: beach bummed growth 3.webm (648x480, 2.65M)

Was specified in the OP that attackers must also be on the beach with timmy.

So machines are exempt from the wish, well that means you just need a nice old gun to solve the problem.

>Any female
They would submit to his powerful and massive body

thats not pretending, thats simply answering the question.

though guy can potentially be unisex.

Bump

DEXbros, our time has come...

Attached: file.png (640x1180, 387.45K)

>Steal his food right out of his hand or before he can grab it
>He slowly starves to deaths
Speed is always superior

What if Madara Uchiha or Yhwach or UI goku stepped on the beach?

>Implying base Timmy doesn't already beat all of them at once

youtube.com/watch?v=dtUCrKHS6QU
Timmy is dead

Except the Faries tend to go for the easiest solution. Which would be physical strength

Superman's specific interactions with magic probably wouldn't give Timmy much advantage. While Timmy would be stronger than Superman, that wouldn't mean a whole lot since both would be giga strong and Superman could probably find some way to even the odds

His voice is weird but he still can do this as well as save cosmo and wanda from being cooked and smash the tanks

Kirby

Attached: throw_kirby_by_triplestabber_dea2icj-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 141.25K)

If someone Superman level stepped on the beach Timmy would expand into an immobile mass of muscles. Then they could simply roll him off the beach.

Ant-Man could

He doesn't actually need to maintain constant physical contact with the beach to retain his strength.

Attached: beach bummed montage.webm (648x480, 2.82M)

Literally any superhero that can fly or use magic

He'd still be a blob wouldn't he? If his durability increases as well then it kinda comes to a standstill

How fast would a mountain of muscles like Timmy starve to death if somoenoe took his food?

Maybe all those muscles makes it harder for the heart to pump his blood to the brain.
So a way to beat him would be making him so muscular his brain doesn't get any oxigen.

He's still human so biological warfare should work. Though poisons would have to be pretty potent to affect such a large target.

Bump

Timmy asked to be the strongest GUY on the beach. Just bring a GIRL who is stronger than him.

Attached: 1562112291893.jpg (1280x1968, 561.04K)

You want to kill him?

someone post the image of that guy being in the credits of all the muscle expansion episodes.

Nobody can defeat Madara Uchiha, not even Giga Timmy.

>SAND TSUNAMI!

Maybe just Tazzer him.

Somebody made an image? All I know is the thread.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/117343553/

Guys the solution is simple. Destroy the beach itself. He can't be the strongest guy on the beach if there is no beach.

>[insert powerful character here] steps on the beach
>instantly more powerful than them
beach bod timmy is OP and I dare you to kill him

Is this what Cell Tech does for you?

Why does the bully have cleavage?

Literally read the OP stupid.

>with no possible way of not touching the beach or removing the beach

I literally added that so we could have an actual power discussion without smartguy HURR FLY OVER THE BEACH posts

He said that he wished he was a stronger girl retard, the wish would simply turn him into a girl

see there's the problem, you've made it so luigi, who could clearly beat timmy (if he's aloud to use the poltergeist 3000) completely irrelevant with your stupid extra rules. by trying to add to the discussion, you've killed it.

Jiren might have a chance

Attached: ENTER.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)

Yeah almost like this is a very specific question that requires defined boundaries like that you tard. Nothing physical about the beach matters at all, it could be a gigantic 1,000x1,000m indestructible cage match stadium that gives him these powers, the question is still the same: how do you beat a guy that can magically always become stronger than you?

my guy, strength without skill is useless, and timmy turner can and will get bodied by anybody who knows how to use their strength.