A Walking Aphrodisiac by Nicholas Blacksmith

mega.nz/#!9NggAa5I!6UHNJlaN-eIbv0T5ya9Pr7iKthr6nRc0J5XAh8KN8lY

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AWalkingAphrodisiacByNicholasBlacksmith
wattpad.com/727095577-a-warm-place-for-willy.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>this kills the moralfag

Attached: thecallofthefeistamel.gif (250x248, 505K)

This is becoming such a meme, I am actually worried about the people that are encouraging you to keep posting this

This book would have some pretty sharp dialogue if its author didn't have the word choice of a retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-121451.jpg (923x186, 72K)

Are we entering a new era of Yea Forums-based literary figures?

just report it for spam

Wait, didn't I see this being posted on Galaxy3? THe deep web forum?

Announcement: Novel also available for download on The Internet Archive.

Link: archive.org/details/AWalkingAphrodisiacByNicholasBlacksmith

I wouldn't count on it.

Well, this guy said he doesn't believe in literature, so...

Yes. Again, not a question and answer, but I can make an exception with you. I did share the file, on April 30.

did you by any chance take drugs while writing this?

can't quell the Feistamel

yes

3. Blacksmith
2. Trommebearre
1. Feistamel

HAHA the new Beats!

Jesus, your work sounds so frenetic that it looks like it could have been written in an evening, but then again, it is so layered that it could've taken you a year to write.

The NEETs!

Damn straight

Feistamel is employed and married. Pretty sure he has kids as well. That industrious motherfucker.

this is a good pair of sentences

Where the fuck did Blacksmith come from? I can't tell if he's a horny twenty year old or a schizo forty year old.

Well, Burroughs already had a wife when he wrote Naked Lunch

Probably neither. Maybe he's a weird fucking teenager, who knows.

I don't know. Before two or three days ago I had never even heard of him. Yea Forums authors are literally crawling out of the woodwork. Hell, a month ago I jad never heard of Feistamel, and now I'm reading his book. This might be the dawn of Yea Forums's golden age. We can't let this go to waste.

Yup, Yea Forums is the new Warhol Factory, a place where weird art can be embraced.

This may be the literary equivalent of Andalusian Dog. Making literature more bold and influencing authors to be less insecure about offending people.

This is where the next major literary movement will be born, the one that will define the literature of the 2020s as a rebirth of the written word as art, in defiance of these past decades of worthless genre shit.

Hopefully, yes.

Someone should make a wikipedia page of this

i cant believe they wrote a book about me

Remove all the cringe and you have a nice book, it reminded me of these YA erotic fanfiction top selling books on Amazon

zoomer lit is going to be absolute nectar. Sturm und Drang with techno-social mania

I think this book is very manipulative, I think the cringe is purposely written so you can "Identify" with the twisted characters. I think this could potentially drive a person insane and I am worried about the writer's mental health. But I must say, on the third part he seems pretty self aware and seems like he actually knows what he's doing.

I was thinking the same, like why do all these outrageous books always have some ridiculous bits and retarded phrases. It must be a psychological thing, the cringe makes you reflect on your own life and when you're vulnerable, the writing grabs you and tries to modify your view on something.

This could be the voice of a very fucked up generation

>Sturm und Drang with techno-social mania
well fuck, shit's going down if you got that right

Is that the one that he drunkenly murdered?

Not a native speaker, he keeps making simple errors on instead of in etc

I really can't tell if you're being retarded on purpose, but I'll guess you were just very high while writing.

This, but unironically

just marathoned the first couple pages. gotta say it's pretty fucking based

Who's the middle one?

He recently posted some work here.
Havent read it, so whether or not he belongs there is up to you

How the fuck does he even bother to publish on wattpad?

The guy who posted this story a couple days ago: wattpad.com/727095577-a-warm-place-for-willy.
It's long and needs some work, but definitely unique and entertaining.

That is an excellent question.
Perhaps he has published other works that I'm not aware of to other platforms.
Perhaps he was the user behind the post and included himself to drum up interest.

True

im interested, where can i read it?

I kinda like this

Same, its kinda becoming a guilty pleasure for me, like an acquired taste, i dont know

He has to be a native speaker, but he definitely took something, at least alcohol.

Fuck off Nicholas.

Idk, His references to eating fondue make me think hes swiss or french or european

How the fuck does anyone manage to write 220 pages of this shit. Great material, hilarious, but it just doesnt feel good. The flowery lines that suddenly come up feel very unsettling instead of joyful. The prose is a giveaway of your mental illness or heavy drug use, or both.

Have you thought of sending a copy to booktubers?

Attached: fbi-tip.jpg (556x261, 28K)

This book manages to do everything a college professor tells you not to do:
1. It starts with dialogue and completely out of context.
2. Basic grammar mistakes (can't tell if on purpose or not)
3. Extremely short chapters
4. Big font size
5. Little to no suspense
6. Too many narrators (I counted 6)
7. Stringy sentences
8. Blunt and explicit language, full of curse words and swearing
I think this is the most anti-intellectual work that I've ever read.

Forgot to add:
9. Self-indulgent interludes on the Edward part