Who is Izumi's mother?

Who is Izumi's mother?

Attached: Izumi.jpg (500x349, 22.08K)

Suki

Someone Zuko met offscreen,

Attached: kino.jpg (605x507, 34.65K)

Attached: [Aarokira] Rising Heat.jpg (2522x3300, 3.08M)

Hmmm

Attached: xc4utyre0n551.jpg (640x467, 24.16K)

I wanna suck on her chin like it's a Popsicle on the hottest summer day you can imagine

Toph (Azula's manipulation probably)

Attached: Zuzugotnochill.png (901x928, 180.08K)

Definitely not Katara.

Shes Aang's bitch.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-08-12-at-12.42.25-PM.png (474x299, 79.94K)

I can understand why someone would knock that up. I see her now, and I'd like to knock her up.

Sokka's*

Attached: RapistSokka.png (1440x1079, 1.32M)

TLOK is such a gold mine speaking of MILFs

Azula, obviously.

Attached: Zucest 6.jpg (600x672, 100.63K)

Before those god awful comics it was 100% Mai. Now there's a possibility it isn't and after how she was written I hope Zuko never took her back.

Context?

Sokka died fucking no one.

Attached: watercest.jpg (612x411, 105.05K)

Attached: 1519591275910.jpg (2424x2611, 498.22K)

>Izumi has the same eyes that run in her father's family
No fucking way.

Attached: ursa_with_azula_s_hairstyle___atla_edit_by_kkachi95_deu7wuj-fullview.jpg (1920x1920, 321.92K)

Mai

Get fucked, Yang

In the post-war comics, Mai left Zuko when she found out he was asking his daddy for advice on how to leader, then she hooked up with this other schmuck, but she was actually manipulating him for some reason and we got a really crappy love triangle sequence.

Basically, the comics were crap.

What comics are those? I read the promise, the search and the rift and I don't remember any of that

zuko and azula retards are fucking delusional

This.

>ynr Yea Forums shitpost about both Kya and Bumi II being Sokka's kids

Attached: 07903b3124ff79179648a0475f6a1ae499ae6f03.jpg (612x654, 169.48K)

Smoke and Shadows, the same one where Azula straddle Zuko in a crypt.

>Katara decided to copy Azula and Zuko after her time as their rapedoll
Acceptable.

>5 episodes in the legend of Korra
>Love rectangle, cuckoldry and a tournament arc
>Basically nothing about adventures and avatar mysticism

take your meds

It's Mei, her face is basically a old Mei. I prefer suki but it's not her.

Attached: 1651893688983.png (836x1242, 1.79M)

>Love rectangle: Asami - Mako - Korra - fat fuck
>Cuckoldry: fat fuck seeing Korra being kissed
>Pro bending tournament

The Royal Family Lines according to Yea Forums

Attached: Inbred Bending-01.png (584x726, 8.94K)

>Basically nothing about avatar mysticism
You have to wait until season 2

>Basically nothing about adventures
You have to wait until season 3

I think he meant the look she gives, not the color,

the first season legit sucks ass, it gets better though. I watched s1 when it came out and thought it was so shitty I didn't give korra another chance until last year.

Here's one better made, dont know by whom though.
I think it's called Smoke and Shadows, basically
>Mai betrays Zuko and leaves unpunished due to muh daddy issues
>also makes out with this dude but still rans off to Zuko all the time (breaks up wirh him anyway)
>meanwhile some group is kidnapping children while impersonating some urban rumour which main characteristic is using smoke-based powers
>gets spotted anyway
>DUN-DUN-DUN it's Azula and her random unnamed minions!
>accosates Zuko sexually on a cave and basically tells him he will become a tyrant
>leaves
Also Zuko's lil sis Kiyi seems to be OP or smthin' idk

Attached: 20220509_000146.jpg (640x576, 224.81K)

Also question do Sokka and Suki EVER interact in one of these comics? Because she randomly decided to be Zuko's guard (tfw that girl you barely interacted with a year ago shows more empathy than the rest of your friends

Suki as Fire Lady is such a fun thing to think about. It basically turns Kyoshi Island into a Fire Nation outpost in Earth Kingdom waters, and this is AFTER the war has been ended and Zuko has declared peace.

Attached: Zuki 2.jpg (497x617, 21.42K)

I think that all new "team avatar" members wanting to suck and fuck esch other makes the whole dynamic very weird and unnatural, and all the car chases are stupid
>Motorcycles ahead
>Shoots lightining, little rocks anything at them
JUST MAKE A WALL, USE EARTHBENDING AND MAKE. A. WALL
It's fun sometimes but mostly a mess.

That and Season 2 was even worse than Season 1.

Seriously, Book 2 of Korra is one of the worst fucking things I've ever watched in animation. Even the stuff that was neat, like the Wan parts, wound up retroactively ruining ATLA, so THEY were awful too. And the ending was a fucking nuclear disaster.

I stopped watching Korra after Book 2. I think a bunch of other people did, too, which is why the ratings collapsed and Nick had to put Book 4 on their website. Book 2 was so bad it killed the show.

Attached: darkavatar.jpg (1280x720, 51.66K)

>which is why the ratings collapsed and Nick had to put Book 4 on their website.
didn't knew it had such a bad reception

Season 1 so far has been...average, That's the best I can say, having some good scenes such as that one where the evil dudes attack the arena, but a lot of nonsensical scenes, IMO the fights feel a bit like fucking naruto shippuden or something which is not a good thing, the romance drama is written in a way that I can't see anyone who isn't a teenager enjoying it, it's funny sometimes but the humor for sure doesn't even come close to Atla which made me laugh my ass off several times. It feels wrong when the fat fuck calls their group "new team avatar"
Anyway, I'm not going off the ride till the end, looking forward to see whatever the fuck is happening in the pic you posted.

>do Sokka and Suki EVER interact in one of these comics?
Yes, they continue acting like a couple actually.
>Because she randomly decided to be Zuko's guard
No, it wasn't randomly, Zuko needed some confiable protection.

Also Zuko's personality always was better than sokka, in relation with Suki's personality. Sokka was better to toph.

According to canon*

A new character that is only name dropped and never elaborated further because fuck shippers

fixed

Attached: 1643421622089.png (584x726, 10.38K)

Never though I could get hard looking at a family tree.

Attached: dx1.png (309x260, 130.96K)

How comes she has no husband?

>Never though I could get hard looking at a family tree.

You might enjoy playing CK3.

Attached: Hulk can smash to this.png (465x343, 95.45K)

>How comes she has no husband?

Unimportant prince consort, maybe? Not worth showing him.

Attached: HEY KIDS.png (566x533, 255.49K)

>it gets better
On balance, it really fucking doesn't. Season 2 is an abomination, and Season 4 is just as bad. Season 3 is better, true, but it's still retarded and it still takes place in the complete shitshow that is the Korra interpretation of the Avatar setting. Korra is trash from start to finish.

The better question is, who is her father. Cause we all know Zuko's a cuck.

Only now did I notice the color switch kek. It could be done better.

Do it then.

Jin

For me, it's Jin.
But knowing the faggot writers, it's definitely Mai.

That one girl with the big tits from the Tales of Ba Sing Se episode

>That one girl with the big tits from the Tales of Ba Sing Se episode
You mean Jin?

Attached: 49D1C7C4-D0F8-495C-925A-BFCA24358230.jpg (1370x1060, 225.28K)

Big tiddies or not, she was a commoner. Not a worthy spouse for the Fire Lord.

Zuko already broke the grain in a bunch of other ways as Fire Lord, what's one more?

The first Fire Lord was a subservient fire priest to the Avatar and was never royalty in the first place. Get off your fucking high horse.

>I think that all new "team avatar" members wanting to suck and fuck esch other makes the whole dynamic very weird and unnatural

I think people don't think about this often, but it's a big reason why they don't have very strong group cohesion. The whole thing is founded on a chain of boning: Bolin wanted to bone Korra, Korra wanted to bone Mako, and Mako wanted to bone Asami. That's what brought these people together, so once the bone chain collapsed after season 2, there was nothing really holding them together aside from some loose sense of loyalty to Korra. There's no personal motivations or strong bonds, just inertia.