You can only save one

You can only save one.

Attached: dc.jpg (1679x820, 1.07M)

JLU is head and shoulders above the other two.
Hell most DCAU things are.

Timm/Dini-verse. YJ being a real close second.

Justice league.

Young Justice was only good for a season.
Teen titan coomers are extremely annoying.

Couldn't it have been 2? Then this would be a no brainer. I don't think anyone cares for YJ anymore.

Justice League. This may be the easiest choice I've ever had to make

Teen Titans

Justice League Unlimited had nowhere else to go, and Young Justice didn't have the legs to keep going even before it went woke.

>Teen titan coomers are extremely annoying.
They're not the GO version.

JLU it’s really not close even if I loved og TT.

>Justice League Unlimited had nowhere else to go
It didn't need to, just like the comics and MCU each arc and story was it's own thing.

I’m so sick of you animefags being incapable of understanding that not everything needs to have an overarching plot. That was always the strength of every DCAU show.

You could've watched Sueprfriends and got the same satisfaction then.

Batman the Brave and the Bold.

So what stories would you use for more JLU episodes?

Literally anything with Wally.
He got a criminally small amount of screentime.
Question too.

That makes zero sense, cute meme joke though faggot

I’d prefer writers just come up with some. It’s not like a single adaptation from the DCAU movies or episodes was close to the original, other than maybe The New Frontier (but still not really).

The best part of the cartoons was having elements of stories while still being mostly original.

Kid Flash?

What garbage, the only place the teen titans "went" was in shit titans go. And coomer oc fanfics/commissions.

By comparison the justice league breathed life into dc as a whole. And let it coast of its popularity for almost a decade.

TT
JLU is better, arguably, but just a personal preference

Attached: Teen Titans - S04E03 - Birthmark.mkv_snapshot_03.44_[2019.09.09_19.03.13].jpg (1916x1076, 217.75K)

Teen Titans but only the Go version

JLU, no contest.

JLU
Young Justice was quite literally never good

I save Teen Titans.

Justice League was the best out of them

Though I will say Teen Titans is one of the best non DCAU DC Cartoons, alongside the Fleischer Superman Cartoons and Batman the Brave and the Bold

But JLU doesn't need saving. It ended in a really decent note, closed all the storylines and even gave a cool ending to Batman Beyond. Learn to appreciate good endings.

So I'd pick Teen Titans by default.

I hate to say it but Young Justice. That's not to say JL sucks, but Bruce Timm and Paul Dini were a mistake in the long run of DC comics because they are the reason why Batwank exist.

Teen Titans easily

JLU>TT>YJ
Even before YJ got renewed and became crap it was a lot weaker than the other two shows. TT is good but I still prefer JLU.
If you replace YJ with the Brave and the Bold it's a bit of a harder decision. JLU is still on top for me but I think Brave beats out TT.

>Teen Titans
they are self-aware and funny, some really good episodes

Don't bother. The 03fags think what happened with Terra was a cliffhanger

>because they are the reason why Batwank exist.
Batwank in JLU is extremely overstated. If anything Superman is the main character

Teen Titans has screwed on people's nostalgia goggles impossibly tight.

jlu

kill
kill
kill

Attached: Superman - Man of Tomorrow.png (702x340, 284.86K)

JLU, unquestionably, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Especially if it saves the original series by proxy.

Justice League, easiest question in the world.

Fpbp

JLU is probably the best version of the JUSTICE league and the DC universe any media including comics.

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Remember, not saving TT means there won't be TTGO

I found it funny how when they finally revealed what they had planned for season 6 if they had gotten one, none of the plans even mentioned Terra.

JLU easy. Teen Titans was a great bit of fun for the channel line up at the time, providing a nice middle ground between the more stoic action shows and the zanier cartoons. But it’s legacy is tarnished by TTG and the annoying fanbase it spawned, it also made everyone think that line up is the classic/default team even though the original hook of the title was that they were all the sidekicks. Young Justice was a chance to do something more in that spirit, but it was killed before it’s time and resurrected too late to be spared the culture war wank which turned it into a boring soap opera.

Everyone remembers the outliers like the Terra and Trigun arcs, no one remembers the rest of the show mostly being shit like Beast Boy fighting sentient Tofu or all the Mumbo Jumbo episodes. They’ve completely forgotten Teen Titans was the Jr series next to the main event which was Justice League.

TT03 is one of the first shows that began to take a life of its own in the viewer's mind and what they wanted it to be more than what it was. It does point to the strength of the basic characters and their VAs that people are still thinking about them and what they wanted from those characters.

JLU. No contest.

Teen Titans.

Justice League

Justice league for obvious reasons

Attached: SU girls.jpg (7977x600, 755.22K)

Young Justice
The only timeline where Terra isn't a whore

So out of character?

She's an entirely different character within that show.

>YJ being a real close second.

Attached: justin-timberlake-stare.gif (220x226, 675.09K)

JLU or Teen Titans. The choice is mood dependent but leaning TT as of now

I'd get rid of Young Justice for free. At this point, I'd consider it a mercy killing

Can I save Spectacular Spider-Man instead?

>Beast Boy fighting sentient Tofu
One of my favorite comics ever is she-hulk fighting a hill so you’re barking up the wrong tree. YJ is horrible all around and JLU is better than both, nothing will change that.

I would've replaced YJ with Spectacular Spider-Man or EMH. Or just take out YJ and put those two in its place. But I'd still pick JL/U.

No, now kys

Why samefag? Kys

Young Justice dropped the ball after season 2, I'm not even up to date with the new episodes

Kinda thinking the same honestly

Green Lantern

Teen Titans really isn't as good as people remember it. Young Justice's animation also sucks

this. THIS.
I loved teen titans as a kid, more than justice league but rewatching it holy fuck it's terrible. It has WAY too much animewank and leans too much on comedy elements that are really only good if you're either an actual kid or have nostalgia goggles. The artstyle gets very grating.
It still has some really good episodes tho, the ones that have more serious tones especially but for the most part it's aged very poorly.

Is early Young Justice still worth watching?