America Chavez

Why did they use the retarded origin for the movie even though it's already been retconned?

Attached: America hates Gabby.jpg (1024x672, 105.39K)

>retconned
They own all the stories. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

I know Gabby Riverias cousin. Apparently she was pissed about the retcon and even her own family made fun of her for Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (1333x2000, 439.07K)

Big if true

Not really. It's not like she's an embarrassment to the family or anything despite how badly Yea Forums wants to think that from what I just posted.

surely this can't be real?

Imagine a white character named Africa Gottleib

what about it?

I read comics, and I absolutely don't care what they go with for America Chavez's origin.

Imagine if you will, a world where your butthole is on the front of your pelvis

Hot

Does there exist an origin for America Chavez that ISN'T retarded? I think the batshit insanity of lesbian dimension is the only interesting thing about her.

It is real, and don't call me Shirley.

Attached: 6a00d834543b6069e20147e039eb76970b.jpg (954x604, 66.41K)

>how to hype up a character the wrong way

Would make wiping it a whole hell of a lot easier

>slide your hand into your pants to scratch your balls
>take it out and it smells like ass.
>there's dried shit on one of your fingers

Seriously? The new origin is far dumber and less original. America as a native of the multiverse >>> America as a dumb lab experiment. The retcon doesn't even make sense since other characters have mentioned the utopian parallel. Hopefully Ewing will come up with a good explanation in defenders beyond, the guy is always fixing other writers' retardation.

The movie actually did a pretty good job by giving you the cliff notes version without the lesbian paradise bit tacked on. The retcon was also retarded and a poor attempt at adding pathos.

And Billy is explicitly still the Demiurge, as confirmed by Dormammu. Maybe it can be handwaved as somewhere she visited by accident and incorporated into her backstory to erase trauma.

I agree. They only kept the lesbian mothers and that's about it.

The retcon was literally "Epstein Island"

All they used was she’s from a different universe and has 2 moms. None of the demiurge/utopia stuff

>Putting yourself in the comic to hype your character? You made New York Best Sellers for god's sake!
>Shut up, dad! You never read my books!

As a representative of the spanish speaking world, I refuse to call her "Rivera." It's "Rivers" at best.
If the bitch wants to follow a retarded gringo ideology, she can stay in the gringo lane.

So we didn't get to see the chicano lesbian paradise planet?
I was looking forward to that cringefest.

They'll probably retcon the movie's lesbian dimension later

>abloo bloo bloo muh words
>now i'm going to play a word game
Yes, you sure seem like the mature one here.

>and even her own family made fun of her for Pic related

Attached: 250px-Ha_Ha.jpg (250x233, 12.53K)

Why would Billy, a gay man create a lesbian dimension with nothing but lesbians though?

He wanted a spicy Latina faghag but his gayness is so powerful it leaked out and not only made America gay, but her entire home reality too.

Attached: 9B4C5C83-983C-4313-AD61-6969F712DAA0.png (570x558, 116.54K)

I'm not sure if that counts as gay or not.

My theory is it was an accident. He wanted gay shit, and got it magically, but the backlash created lesbian land.

Maybe it's Utopia because it keeps the lesbians away from him

Gays and Lesbians have a history of not getting along

Who the fuck is interviewing these people anyway?

Burp

The comic.

Anyone got The Room letter pic?

Attached: The Room.jpg (1988x3056, 3.46M)

This is funny, but also makes me feel kinda sad for them.

>sincerly co
gets me everytime

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-020102_Chrome.jpg (590x882, 405.08K)

Also:WHAT THE FUCK, CAROL?!?!

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-020558_Chrome.jpg (809x658, 246.85K)

How dare she slander the great Tommy Wiseau like that?

I read that as the two sharing only a lightbulb.

They have no reason to. The movie origin is literally better than either origin from the comics.

Based Felicia big leaguing the spic.

I completely forgot all about this. God how pitiful.

How gay is she in the new Doctor Strange?

She has that new fagflag as a pin

Given her pissed off tweets about how dangerous Thanksgiving is for queer women of color? I can see it

The movie version was honestly superior to the comics for sure. They don't go too far into her dumb origin and she comes off as a sweet girl as opposed to he unlikable cunt she is in the comics.

>Given her pissed off tweets about how dangerous Thanksgiving is for queer women of color? I can see it
wut m8

Might have been Christmas but I remember checking her twitter once and she was going off about how terrible one holiday involving visiting with family is

>They don't go too far into her dumb origin and she comes off as a sweet girl as opposed to he unlikable cunt she is in the comics.
Honestly you can empathize with a scared teenage girl being hunted down by a witch and whose only help is a prick that might kill her at a moment's notice

Bump

I wish she was bigger or more built in the movie.

the new origin doesn't line up with previous stuff (mostly YA stuff actually) but in general is way much more fitting for a character that is meant to be part of the representation line up. You can't say America represent latinos and then fucking tell me she's from a parallel dimension bullshit. Her supposed "home dimension" wasn't even anything like actual latin america.

Her new origin story grounds her into the real world without having to give up her powers. Plus now her being branded as an American Hero makes sense. The original America didn't even give a shit about America or this dimension, she only cared about protecting Wiccan.

>Fear not mi gente
lmaoo fucking awful.

i cant imagine what was running through the artists head while drawing a picture of gabby in that last row of panels

Her newest one where she was raised on a island with other battle lolis

Attached: America Chavez - Made In The Usa 04 (of 05)-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

>uhhhh...do you want to look realistic?
>realistic? look at me, I'm what a latina de verdad looks like
>uh alright

Shut up, Geraldo. You can't wipe the Gabs off yourself that easily, now go crawl into Al Capone's safespace and sob.

Their latest retcon didn't remove her two mommies, and that's all that really mattered. The fact that she's unique in the MCU multiverse may mean she is, indeed, a science experiment.

>When two women give birth to the same child at the same time it breaks the universe!

why so many shots of that ASS?
holy baby JESUS