Latino superhero

>latino superhero
>every sentence they need to randomly add in spanish words just to remind you that they're a spic
Why does this always happen?

Attached: spicforce.jpg (1647x2500, 1.11M)

Because the writers are upper middle class White dudes who never talked to any actual Latinos

It's not their fault. Their spic parents force them to speak spanish because their parents are lazy fucks that are too stupid to learn english.

They have. The ones they've talked too are probably immigrants that know little english.

Thats the most unrealistic thing about these teenage hispanic heroes the fact that they speak spanish, every latinx zoomer ive met doesnt speak any Spanish at all

so the exact opposite of what they're trying to write? a mexican born in america?

It's latinx, pendejx.

It's just one of those things that happens, like how any superhero team that isn't from America is just a bunch of stereotypes bundled together that are all jobbers or how almost all black heroes have electricity powers.

Code switching is actually a thing. I've seen it more often with older folks, but it does happen. What's really bad in comics is when it's always the same phrase being slipped in.

Because white people think latinos do that shit for some reason.

Retarded thread
They literally just look like white people dipped in brown, but even then a lot of them just look white
So how do you have a latino superhero, or character without slapping them in the mexican flag, or having them speak spanish, or some other shit that would be deemed not realistic to you retards

White user here. I remember going through middle school and high school having these big textbooks of American short stories. People like Nathaniel Hawthorne and William Faulkner were in them. At some points, we'd reach the American authors of Hispanic heritage and their stories were full of every other word being italicized and in Spanish. It was awkward and unbelievable. Knowing the Hispanic kids in my classes, none of them talked like this. Neither did their parents. I couldn't stand these stories. I thought, like, who are you talking to? Who is this story for? It definitely isn't for me, but it didn't seem to be for those kids either.

Attached: 1508025926400.jpg (1000x1547, 429.32K)

>So how do you have a latino superhero, or character without slapping them in the mexican flag, or having them speak spanish
make them act mexican? you also don’t need to speak spanish to act mexican

How does one act mexican?
What do they do that's different than a white, asian, indian, or black person?

So if Black Panther is Marvel’s #1 black hero and Shang Chi is Marvel’s #1 Asian hero, who is Marvel’s numero uno Latino hero?

(Namor and Moon Knight don’t count)

Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Iron Man

Hombre Arana

usually because they're written by faggy white men that just love their diversity because of they love epic taco memes

Attached: 94A04B1B-DC58-477E-879E-9BE5A966E17E.jpg (735x774, 508.46K)

Who?

>Why does this always happen?
Because they like stereotypes a whole lot.
English is my second language. I only learnt how to speak english in kindergarten and I never slip french words in when I'm speaking english... well apart from the french idioms that have made their way into regular english such as à la carte, carte blanche, voila, raison d'etre,etc.

ywn engage in primal, animalistic sex with White Tiger.

Attached: Page5_1.jpg (775x855, 265.83K)

Maybe the writers could actually be bothered to learn the slightest thing about Latino culture?

this, and it's for all kind of media

it's the only way americans can write other nations

Attached: mmmm.jpg (960x746, 255.17K)

You left out whitewashed chicanos with purple hair who went to UCLA and had a racial identity crisis in high school so now they try to be as "latinx" as possible to makeup for it.
Frfr.

I don't spout random spanish words and no spic I've ever met does either. We flip back-and-forth between languages depending on what we're talking about and how we feel about it. Like literally

>english sentence
>spanish sentence
>spanish sentence
>english sentence
>spanish sentence

Spanglish is an actual thing a lots of Hispanic and Latin American people talk like that in the states.

Sorry you live an isolated life devoid of culture

>How does one act mexican?
You sell drugs and behead people, also you like soccer a lot but you're not very good at it

Like what?
And what traits of latino culture can you showcase in a character that wouldn't be deemed unrealistic, or stereotypical?
Or just included because they're latino

they aren't real latinos, real latinos only speak spanish.

>I don't spout random spanish words
>We instead spout random spanish sentences
Nice one

I don't remember REAL white tiger saying anything in spanish ever

Attached: WhiteTiger004.png (1199x1222, 2.14M)

Something beyond "look, Miles has a Latinxxx last name and his favorite food is a Mexican dish!"

Attached: received_1178193806259077.jpg (2048x2048, 263.94K)

>O, te aseguro "uh-oh"
it should be "Claro que Uh Oh"

>JovenSito
it's "jovencito" this faggots are writters goddamit

>Kick in the culo
not bad but it's better the whole phrase in spanish "patada por el culo" or something better like "Patada en el orto"

Why does Marvel draw Peter with a boner?

>How does one act mexican?
you worship dragon ball daily

yeah, that is annoying.

Attached: 050.jpg (1200x1845, 1.44M)

tapping into manga audience

In my experience, this is something multilingual people will do when around other multilingual people who share at least 2 languages with them

Hey, that's not fair. Some of them are upper middle class white HISPANIX, who are as latin as Taco Bell.

I'm not sure, but like penguins, somehow, they can tell the difference between them and guatemalans, and ecuadorans.

My aunt is living in USA and when she speaks to her daughters she never uses any spanish word, of course she teaches them the language, but the main one is english

I don't do this and no Latino I've ever known has done this. Its usually an attempt by writers to showcase that the character is indeed Latino but it's just grating to see it happen regardless

I have no idea what you're talking about, jefe.

fucking Kek

They should've used "Frijolero" instead

cringe dialogue

>130507295
Damn, I just looked up this Blackbyrd guy and he’s bad ass as fuck.

>how do you have a latino superhero, or character without slapping them in the mexican flag, or having them speak spanish, or some other shit that would be deemed not realistic to you retards
is Culture a concept beyond your imagination or something?
I know that Gringos think everyone acts like they do but come on now, son.

Did they make Nova brown for this cover?! Hilarious. He's always been a blue eyed pasty white guy.

That's not Dick Rider.

>arriba
i dont see Spiccy Gonzales

thats a lot of latinX representation

Man you got people here thinking "Latino" just means "Mexican" These people aren't really that bright.

This. If they actually did want to write well a latino superhero, then they should've made them curse in their native language after something embarrassing happens to them.

>Hombre Arana
El Basado

Attached: Noaquasenor.jpg (904x573, 244.39K)

Sam Alexander is Chicano, user

that's the goto token race other than black

When will Marvel be brave enough to make a LatinX-myn team?

Still can't provide an example or even what your take on a latino super would be
Why do you even bother replying then?

kill yourself trooner.

the language has done just fine without social justice warriors for fucking centuries. it's american retards that can't cope.

>Gay
>Latina
>Boss Bitch
Ahhhh America

Attached: 1651287575930.jpg (500x431, 22.06K)

So a REALISTIC version of code switching is 'soos from gravity falls.

How am I supposed to know America Chavez is hispanic if they don't start with subtitled spanish dialog and then drop it after the 15 minutes of the film