Death Battle

Next Death Battle. Remember to report and ignore shitposters.

Attached: death_battle__omni_man_vs_homelander_by_pokematrix313_den3ue4-fullview.jpg (962x541, 99.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hav-bk5Xrk0
tiermaker.com/create/mcu-dceu-power-scale-84893
youtube.com/watch?v=C0Td7jxZcNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's weird how I'm more Hype for a SeththeProgrammer video than current Death Battle.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hav-bk5Xrk0

Attached: Naruto vs Ichigo vid.webm (640x480, 1.43M)

Go away, Seth. I'm not watching your shit

Attached: 1649479017814.gif (423x234, 1.98M)

I don't know about the dude on the right, but I've heard he's got laser vision and shit, so my bets are on him.
Unless Omni man decides to use his CULO, of course.

He's an autist that spent most of his life analyzing and debating a limited selection of anime.

Death battle is just a group of normies that see it as a business to make money. It's literally soul vs soulless.

I'm not Seth. I'm the user who made this thread. >_>

post a link to the fight faggot

I don't have any links. The mega hasn't been updated, and the guy who actually posted the fight on streamable privated the video.

>Is Seth supposed to the SOVL?
Please, he's no better than DB. His videos are powerscaler-bait and they attract more spergs than your average vs battle threads. If anything, his videos are there to make autists feel validated

Attached: Screenshot_20220508-171344~2.png (1440x2082, 2.15M)

My DCEU/MCU power tierlist
Thoughts?
You can make your own here:
tiermaker.com/create/mcu-dceu-power-scale-84893
I excluded all the characters from movies I haven't watched yet

Attached: mcu dceu power tierlist.png (1140x558, 949.23K)

There is NO fucking way DCEU Superman/Doomsday are as strong as Dormamu.
Get the FUCK outta here.

HULK STRONGEST THERE IS

Attached: my-image.png (950x706, 155.52K)

You forgot Galactus

>he feels stronger than a x20
Why?
>He just does ok?!

Attached: 73c.jpg (233x216, 7.96K)

>no black widow in d tier

>seththepedophile
Anyway latinx dbztubers make better content than both death battle and the pedophile

Post a recording of the post analysis

>Galactus is greater than anything in DBS
I'm surprised they went that far. Goddamn.

Anyway, wow, talk about striking while the iron is cold again. This might have drawn numbers if either show was trending at the moment. This is the second fight from my "Death Battle ideas I don't like" list to be green lit. That's sad.

Galactus is in the MCU?

Can’t really say I’m excited for this one

What do you mean?

Homelander stands no chance against Omniman.

>Anyway, wow, talk about striking while the iron is cold again. This might have drawn numbers if either show was trending at the moment. This is the second fight from my "Death Battle ideas I don't like" list to be green lit. That's sad.
Isn’t the boys third season coming soon

True.

Otto is a tranny and tends to want to be the center of attention. Don't mind them

>This is the second fight from my "Death Battle ideas I don't like" list to be green lit.
What was the other one?

The Boys and Invincible are past their peak popularity.

Black Goku vs Yellow Flash.

But not now. Ideally, they should have done this around the time of their shill fight.

>homelander cucks NUdock out of his death battle
That's a win for me

>tranny who wants plastic man vs luffy is talking about popularity

I remember seeing him in a Fantastic Four movie years ago

>latinx
Shut up gringa.

Why are you posting a 4 year old videos from cuck that is not seth? He literally deleted all of his debunked videos. At least judge him for his current stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20220508-174810_YouTube.jpg (635x1075, 391.52K)

I do wish they would’ve picked something more surprising than ‘edgy post-modern superhero deconstruction shows 1 and 2’ because of popularity, which has run low by this point.

Are there any other matchups this season that are all but confirmed?

Oh, but then again those are probably not MCU, because they're owned by Fox or some shit like that. But then again, you have Venom in that pic soo...

Not him but Plasticman Vs Luffy is way better than Luffy vs Nardo or Plas vs Reed (god forbid we get more DC vs Mahvel matches)

>PS 238
Fuck, that's a blast from the past. Who'd make a good character for Death Battle from there, anyways?

Omni-Man wins. RIP Omni-Man vs Bardock fans. Also, will they ever do pic related? Or is Speedy still mad at me?

This. How are they going to wank him though?

>The Boys and Invincible are past their peak popularity
The Boys? Maybe. Invincible? Hell no. As soon as the 2nd season comes out, people will talk about it.

Plastic Man vs Luffy sounds like it could be fun though.

Attached: ButcherVsStain.jpg (960x540, 77.58K)

Thank fuck, about time that lazy trope died. It started in what, 2013?

Nah it's pretty boring

I do agree is a fun battle, but is pretty hypocritical from them using popularity card when they themselves shill plastic man (someone only known by comic readers and 2 normies) against one of the most popular manga characters of all time.

Because that's the video that jump started his career. Now he's begging people to help him make videos.

>Plasticman Vs Luffy is way better than Luffy vs Nardo
Disgusting.

I mean the whole Galactus comment

No one gives a rats ass about the HST anymore.

Omni-Man would stomp and it's not close. Assuming The Boys show hasn't completely lost the plot and made Homelander an honest planetary threat and not just a maniac with a big head who will inevitably be slapped down by the global status quo, Homelander is intentionally a wimpy asshole who's all talk. He's not even supposed to be the real main villain.

Omni-Man is an exceptionally strong member of his race in a race of aliens that can survive on the surface of the fucking sun. Homelander is offed by a crowbar.

>Thor-sama humbling wannabe "God of Destruc-" NOTHING

Attached: 1652040856918.webm (720x406, 2.16M)

>No one gives a rats ass about the HST anymore.
>Boruto aka Sequel to Naruto still gots tons of views on Youtube via Crunchyroll
>One Piece still sells a shit load of manga volumes, and Luffy's new power caused people to lose their shit
>Bleach's return is being hyped up since the end of last year, and the Hell chapter brought a ton of discussion on how Kubo is gonna troll next
Who are you fooling?

>Goku loses to Superman x2
>Vegeta loses to Thor
DBZfags once again owned by CapeChads

>luffy vs natsu
Best battle for each other
>luffy vs nardo
Seeing nardo die is fun
>plas vs luffy
fun battle, but stomp for plas unless oda goes crazy with pl
>luffy vs gon
Fun stomp and seeing gonsisters mad will be EXTREMELY fun

Kazuya should fight Iori Yagami.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0Td7jxZcNg
Otto, how long until you stop putting this off and tell the whole thread the truth about Pacman vs Kirby?

Attached: pac-in-your-pocket-pac-man-and-the-ghostly-adventures-3ds-review.jpg (1920x1080, 108.9K)

They straight-up said Galactus is stronger than anything seen in DBS during the after-fight portion.

Feels like it was before that; vast majority of deconstructions of any story are trash.

Nardo stomps Luffy and it's not even close. I'm eager to believe Nardo vs Plas is closer.

>begging people to help him make videos.
What are you talking about? Hiring editors is begging know. Also his career only boom after he stop debating and debunking.

Honestly, Plastic Man vs Luffy seems to be a stalemate unless they use headcanon scans like vs Fernus (only held his own, but doesn't actually do lasting damage).

Autistic fight monkies have nothing on men with actual scruples and morals. Its' why they can only beat people like Hulk and Carol.

I haven't watched Doctor Strange 1 yet

Whatever makes you feels better, Seth

I thought you were team Vegeta

Did Pacman blow up a planet or something?

Homelander is still probably the main villain in the shoe. Unless they change season 4 and 5 because of Anthony Starr's arrest, Homelander will be the main villain for the series.

Lmao. Anyone got a link to the fight?

This. Kazuya vs Iori is leagues better than Wesker vs Kazuya. Let Wesker fight Liquid.

The truth is Kirby eats Pac Man and Pac Man dies. Pac Man can't do shit to Kirby. Cope.

How do you think they'll wank Homelander?

Attached: 1637018629276.png (1280x720, 967.44K)

How boring was the fight?

>How do you think they'll wank Homelander?
They won't. They said on the podcast it was a stomp fight a while back, and yet they're doing it anyway. Homelander is fucked.

It was actually pretty good, honestly. Not GB vs RF or Alucard vs Dio level, but respectable.

Yeah, because it would have caused more salt. But now I'm trying to get what I can.

I honestly don't see anything they can do for Homelander. Like at all.

Maybe scale him to the combined world nuclear arsenal? But even that won't help him.

I wasn't a fan. Neither do anything cool. Biggest attack was a planet laser.

Nardo doesn't have his magic fox anymore while luffy gets stronger by the chapter
I see

Pretty nice
Raw

So worse than hulk vs broly interesting

I skipped the analyses
How many gorillions and biggatons did Vegeta and Thor get?

Attached: honor betwixt warriors.png (674x642, 484.88K)

Why the fuck would Death Battle use Nardo post Baryon mode? He's basically featless. People want to see Baryon mode.

They would give Kurama to Naruto since that was when Naruto was at his best. It's not like with Gaara where he actually learned new tricks after losing Shukaku and can say in some ways, he's arguably better. Kakashi lost Sharingan, and he still had Sharingan for fighting Ob-Wan because that's his most common form. If Sasuke is used again in Death Battle, there going to have him use Rinnegan even though Momoshiki stabbed his eye.

In the comic Homelander is the "main villain" but the point of The Boys is that the superhero terror is just a symptom of sheer sociopathic and unrestrained capitalist greed. When Homelander finally wages his superhero takeover his army is curbstomped by the army and he's executed by Butcher after getting maimed by the supervillain that was used to frame him for all the terrible things (that he didn't actually do) initially.

One of the best bits is when Homelander shows up to Stillwell's doorstep to pull the "you can't control me anymore" shtick and Stillwell just doesn't give a fuck because all he cares about are his profit margins which he's already lost, and Homelander is so frustrated that he can't just terrify him with raw power that he fucks off.

But it sounds like the show is more interested in "but what if Superman was evil and fucked up?"

Vegeta is faster than Flash confirmed

Wally Flash and Archie Sonic had immeasurable speed for their death battle.

When are we getting Braniac?

IS that controversial? they made him multiversal already

They placed Joblactus over Beerus, all the angels, and Zeno.

The Marvel cosmos just t-posed over the entire DBS cosmology.

as well it should... the 616 continuity has more universes than the entire DBS cosmology and they're all much bigger to boot

I saw The Maxx a week ago. It was good. Who's a good opponent for Maxx?

I read the comic before. Homelander gets killed by Black Noir, so that should show how he would do againstOmni-Man. The only reasonthe army killed Black Noir was because they shot through the wounds Homelander gave him since Black Noir is bullet proof.

And yeah, the tv show just decides to make Homelander the main villain because the writers are fucking hacks. If they couldn't do Preacher correctly, what makes people think they could do The Boys correctly?

Attached: MV5BMTEzNzAxMTMyNDdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDk0NzM4MDMx._V1_.jpg (500x375, 41.03K)

Is that wrong

Beerus is a fairly popular match up for Galactus and Gokufags tend to assume he can defeat pretty much anyone.
Still not as ridiculous as that one time an Itachifag claimed he was above the Living Tribunal.