Becomes Phase 4's best female hero in your path

>Becomes Phase 4's best female hero in your path

How did she do it?

Attached: Layla.jpg (1280x720, 130.32K)

By being cute and hot af. Also because Wanda isn't a hero anymore

Attached: cutie.png (958x479, 774.42K)

I have no idea what you're shilling or who that's supposed to be.

It's funny how lame the Captain Marvel movie was when they were trying so hard to make "MCU's first female superhero" a big thing, and then the shows knock it out of the park with Kate Bishop, Echo, Scarlet Scarab, and Enchantress. The Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk shows will probably just add on to the kino.

Attached: kate bishop mcu.jpg (299x168, 6.49K)

Boring character who adds nothing

literally whomst?

Layla (formerly Marlene), the Scarlet Scarab.

I liked Xialing

But she was a crime boss not a hero

You know, don't even pretend you don't

I don't. By "Phase 4" I expect this is some D*sney shit, but it doesn't look like anything I recognize.

>no indication this would happen
>makes sense given the situation
>outfit looks great
>Layla already shown as someone who can handle herself
It's not really a surprise.

Then why are you here? You obviously know, there are plenty of threads with shit you don't recognize

Attached: whitoidsbtfo.png (807x960, 901.7K)

I feel like there were some indications that it would happen

>There was a big emphasis on Avatars
>Marc and Steven afraid that Khonshu would make Layla his next Avatar after them
>All of the Avatars of the other Ennead
>Tawaret was the only God other than Khonshu to get a CG model
>Layla's last name El-Faouly is similar to the last name of the comics Scarlet Scarabs Faoul

Will they remove her armpit windows like they did with Wanda?

Let's look at the checklist
>has a vagina
Yep she's a perfect fit.

No, because it’s Egyptian tradition

They need to put her in comics as Marc’s sidekick. Marlene’s already left him.

Moon Knight’s popular enough to have a spin-off character

Since she’s not really a comics character, there were zero expectations for her being a super heroine. So the result was good.

Exposed shoulders what a slut

They will get spoiled once creators pushed them into role models.

I hate her costume.
How hard was it to give her a cool bird helmet?

Attached: 518TTC1WR2L._AC_UX385_[1].jpg (385x365, 17.7K)

As if she'll ever be anything more than a random filler face in a big group fight scene

Attached: 185.jpg (1280x720, 162.25K)

Damn, she qt

>Marvel's HawkGirl
How original

it's not like DC is ever going to make a good Hawkman/girl movie or TV show or comic book in the next 50 years

it would make her look to much like Hawkgirl at that point and Marvel might be sued by DC

Attached: 91723091.png (972x563, 881.13K)

Nice tush.

Attached: 1651706569147.jpg (679x529, 61.3K)

>Implying they'll ever include any of these show characters in a movie at all
It took them the better part of a decade just to do a single scene in a feature film where Matt Murdock shows up out of costume and does fuck all, the idea that Moon Knight and Layla would even show up as background characters in a big fight is wildly optimistic

I actually liked Legends of Tomorrow though

[spoilers]but the Hawks were literally the worst part of the entire series so maybe you're right[/spoilers]

I'm actually North African and my hair doesn't look nearly that good

Enchantress was a bitch.

im confused
if she is the hippo avatar, why didn't she gain 500lbs and crush her enemies to death?

sex with both

Attached: 1652049005195.jpg (900x840, 779.34K)

I found Echo to be kinda meh by herself, and her inclusion kinda fucks with Kingpin's previous backstory in Netflix's Daredevil (which, as I understand, is canon as long as it's not contradicted)
She's not awful, just boring and kinda one dimensional, big though bitch who wants revenge and that it I guess? No further depth?

they're very blatantly building their way up to a Young Avengers movie

Ok but Marc and Layla are both in their 30s

All the stuff with Marc's mom really fucked with me.

a scarab is not a bird, user

Why didn’t Moon Knight gain a beak like Khonshu or a get a scythe?

>bottom tree solar
thank God for void 3.0 I was getting sick of GG

Isis

...he did

I imagine it did with a lot of people familiar with leather

where are her beetle wings then?

I see I'm not the only one who thought it was the same actress

The Scarlet Scarab was a dude in the comics.

Attached: Abdul_Faoul_(Earth-616)_from_Invaders_Vol_1_23_001.jpg (603x924, 334.57K)

Echo was terrible.

Enchantress appeared in the MCU?

>called Scarlet Scarab
>Hippo avatar
>has eagle wings

It's all over the place.

Kind of wish she had a better gimmick than a bird theme. Kind of redundant thanks to Falcon
Really should have been bug themed

Not exactly. FemLoki's main powers/gimmick was based off of Enchantress.

Scarabs have eagle-like wings in Egyptian iconography

>has eagle wings
Scarabs are depicted as having those wings in Egyptian art

>I found Echo to be kinda meh by herself, and her inclusion kinda fucks with Kingpin's previous backstory in Netflix's Daredevil (which, as I understand, is canon as long as it's not contradicted)
Her inclusion contradicts that canon.
Fisk, in DD:
-Was the loneliest motherfucker in the world, by his own design. The only people in his life were his mom, Wesley, and later, Vanessa.
-Kept himself hidden from the world
-Participated only in very covert, very high-level crimes
-Would only meet with the bosses or highest ranking members of the criminal organizations he worked with
-Put as much distance as he could between himself and the criminals under him

Fisk, according to Hawkeye:
-Was a regular-ass loan shark that met directly with his clients/victims
-Worked directly with a goofy gang of street criminals
-Was close friends with one member of the gang, and with his daughter
-Didn't mind being seen in public, as he went to pick the kid up from school and took her out for ice cream

And no, it's not a "he changed after DD3". He was shown doing all that shit from around the same time DD1 starts, which is just after Avengers 1.

>TL;DR: the Fisk canon from DD is incompatible with the Fisk canon from Hawkeye. The Netflix shows aren't really canon, but they'll be vague about it and retards won't notice the contradictions.

So Layla is technically a minor Marvel character in comics but how long before a synergy makeover?

How long before Negasonic became a recurring Deadpool/X-Men character?

I honestly thought this was Hawkgirl for a DC movie

>It took them the better part of a decade just to do a single scene in a feature film where Matt Murdock shows up out of costume and does fuck all

That was because of the feud between Feige and Perlmutter/Loeb, which doesn't concern the Disney+ shows.

I get your point but Moon Knight arguably is a book that would warrant such synergy. McKay's book has been great but neither Marlene nor Duchamp have been in it. In fact the only supporting characters we have are Marc's therapist, vamp receptionist, and Hunters Moon.

>nuMCU building up both New Avengers and A-Force
Boring as fuck

Almost immediately.

Deadpool came out in 2016, she appears in Mercs for Money v1 the same year, and was a team member in Mercs for Money v2 the year after.

She fell out of use as Deadpool fell in popularity and lost his many titles, but they did synergy her pretty hard and almost instantly

He probably changed before DD1.

No, I lie, she wasn't in Mercs v1.

She was in Mercs v2 from the very first issue, which came out in February 2017, a year after the DP movie which was Februeary 2016.
Point stands.

I genuinely don't know who that is.