Post pure woke cringe from comics

Post pure woke cringe from comics.

Attached: Mother+of+Madness+Art+1.jpg (1280x1968, 721.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

viruscomix.com/page505.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can she be a highschool dropout and a chemical engineer

Christ that's depressing, don't make me feel sorry for these creatures.

This reads like enough like a parody that I feel like there's a punchline on the next page.

Why is she orange? Is she secretly Starfire?

>pure woke cringe from comics.
What the fuck is this? Reddit?

And twitter.

>How can she be a highschool dropout and a chemical engineer
does US high school actually teach anyone anything?

I mean if she didn't finish highschool I'm going to assume she didn't go through college

>yea that happened

Attached: owh5s3xy0nw81.png (517x680, 442.96K)

ywnbaw

Because 'Murica.

Attached: 1651037220040.jpg (768x1181, 295.63K)

Everything from modern DC

Attached: 1651034080347.jpg (680x1024, 140.83K)

doesn't that imply what hes saying is true and thus correct?

It makes him admits the reason he's doing not get what he believes is the actual accurate.If you give someone a lie detector and you ask them a question and it's working that lie detector doesn't magically know the actual truth more than the person who's saying stuff.

Why's DC so bad these days?

Attached: jYzkZZTfzmo656Aq23p-Ay9llb34qRmCmM3rbgWRIVQ5TquoqhmHH3SjzgYazeieWvBqp88Int5v=s0[1].jpg (1988x3056, 2.68M)

>including escaping the bullet hell, thank you very much.
This is so stupid. It'd be like playing a first person shooter and saying "Yeah, I beat the first person, thank you very much." or playing Minecraft and saying "Yeah, I found the sandbox, thank you very much."

Somebody already pointed this out last time this page was posted but it needs to be said again. That level of nonsensicality can't be ignored.

This one is kind of funny if you take it as everybody in Gotham is armed

Emilia Clarke wrote it, what else do you expect

who is she talking to?

If anyone introduced themselves like this at a party, everyone would just pretend they're busy or ignore them.

to the reader

>why are modern comics so bad these days
ftfy

Attached: 1622271821516.jpg (1936x1936, 1.06M)

Whaaa, you don't find that endering, brave, inspiring and what not? Shocking.

Ok, I need to know. Context?

>leftist comics

Attached: 92539239253.png (914x1164, 2.14M)

It means he really believes this shit and isn't just saying it for money/fame/votes like they probably assumed, but that doesn't mean he's actually correct

It's funny because I never seen anything like that in so-called sjw comics.

that Duggan for you (except for the bottom left) and mediocre writer who uses the X-books to show how much of a left-wing populist he is.

You just did, in fact.

It looks more like a leftist can’t meme meme than an actual comic.

I mean this is realistic, if I lived in some absolute shithole of a city that combined the worst elements of 70s New York, 30s Chicago, and modern Baltimore then I'd carry a weapon too, especially if I was visibly queer

Literally, the openinng post.

I think its from Crossed? Its the apocolypse and a bunch of nerds try to ride it out in a comic shop to stay safe. But a woman shows up eventually with another group or something and everything goes horribly wrong.

Its been a while since I read it.

1 panel How do we know that's not the most tax then the Remainder of the whole chapter? I'm experienced people manipulated evidence when complaining about sjws.Also I read comic books people call sjw all the time and then nothing like that.

Isn't this the one about the alien planet filled with ghost? do you have readable version?

>being this clueless
holy shit kek

Can you provide a image for my sjw comic with tax half as heavy as this in images?

Now in English, doc.

I'm comfortable putting myself in her shoes with how much that fucking word is spammed on Yea Forums

ywnbaw

Thank god.

Meanwhile, this is the shit you losers fap to.

Attached: FKhcxjMXwAUpIZu.jpg (680x680, 150.28K)

Tbf the highest tranny murder rates happen in ghettos (so much for minority simpathy). If I lived in a shithole like Gotham I'd carry a knife minimum

>irl redditchud tries this
>gets curbstomped instantly

Basically a bunch of nerds kidnap a comic content creator and force her to do idiotic powertrip fantasies. They also rape her and stuff.

Its a bit on the nose nd cringy but honestly reality has proven this is sadly not too far fetched.

Lowest IQ on the whole thread

Shit this looks great

I read multiple comics and I never seen text and you are half as heavy as this

It's only the covers, nothing in there's actually related

yes, if you go through AP courses, they teach chemistry, physics, calculus, all things someone would need to become a chemical engineer

viruscomix.com/page505.html

>Escaping the bullet hell
Look, at least try. Do a basic glance if you want to make the reference.

AP classes are basically for the kids with actual potential, the base classes are a broad strokes approach of educating a massive population of kids and hoping some of them actually come out competent

i got most of the slang, but what the fuck is his "drip"?

>comic content creator
you mean a comics writer?

glad vanilla ice and back, with a brand new invention

>what is hyperbole and parody
Truly the lowest IQ on the whole thread

Attached: 1638135103167.png (608x814, 59.37K)

>a pacifist run in Undertale on first playthrough
This is not possible. If you're playing for the first time, Flowey wouldn't allow you to get the pacifist ending. If you didn't kill anyone, you can only restart from your last save after getting the normal ending, and recompleting the game.
These people can't even pretend to be nerdy properly.

the second definition is even more confusing

can't Americans stop worshipping nignog culture for like 2 seconds?

what's modern Baltimore like? Like The Wire?

>Bruce suffers innumerable amounts of bullshit for being the Hulk
>She-Hulk consistently characterized for decades that she loves being She-Hulk
>Suddenly teenages masturbating to posters of her is some great tragedy and Bruce is an incel chud for envying her obviously better life.

Attached: modern she hulk writing.jpg (585x900, 183.21K)

Imagine actually being proud of pretty much any of this outside of the chemical engineer thing, why are leftists obsessed with failure, mental illness, and trivial hobbies?

Jesus Christ

Throw hands isn't zoomer speak