What would you do in this situation?

What would you do in this situation?

Attached: FSQrqRDWQAIaVr8.jpg (505x934, 124.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hellonearth-iii.tumblr.com/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/maybe-tomorrow-/list?title_no=462517&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone change her back message to "rape me" or "fuck me"

I mean if she's putting out she's putting out, no?

I'm bored, why not

Attached: follow the sign.png (505x934, 721.82K)

Black bra and white shirt? Yeah, you're getting some.

Noice
Thanks

Good

Would clock the bitch for that kick thats for sure.

kill myself because I'm british

Think she's just messing with me and remain alone.

Wake up

>Math
>Not Maths

Fucking Americans

Pretty much this, I have absolute dog shit self esteem

Attached: self doubt and a bear.jpg (1088x1277, 262.19K)

EGADS! ACCORDING TO HER MIRROR, I'M A HORRIFIC DISEMBODIED EYE!

Cute, would slap her ass then date her.

Artist is an Argie.

I thought it's her eye, cause she's peeking at him to check his reaction.

Well that's south america

Anglos age like sour milk so I would ignore

I'm scared of sex.

If there a website to read all these comics? He links one on tumblr (must be really old), but the link is dead as the comic site it was on isn't hosting it anymore.
Don't say to read it on twitter.

hellonearth-iii.tumblr.com/

Attached: 1647622993757.jpg (2048x2048, 520.73K)

Yes, and?

Attached: ddrb533-9ee2f237-6ff9-490c-a8eb-c951b30d1ffc.png (1008x1064, 518.26K)

Try to think of the most noncommital way to hit on her, ie in a way to make it seem like I'm taking the piss but then quickly give up when I can't think of anything or lose nerve if i do.

Should be rape me

Next scene is him fucking her up the ass doggy style and saying "when you see a sign on someone's back you just comply, I don't make the rules"

It always cracks me up that yuros pluralize math
"Goarsh mum, I need to finish my maths but I'm right knackered, sware on the queen!"

have another, why not

Attached: always follow the sign.png (505x934, 721.8K)

Anything that just has the Skyla comics?

Doesn't have everything AFAIK, but it's the best I could find. Other than his Twitter.
webtoons.com/en/challenge/maybe-tomorrow-/list?title_no=462517&page=1

kick her, claim illiteracy

weird thing to randomly add to your comment, but okay

Knowing her, she probably put the sign on her own back

Carajo, que basado

Kick her (I can't read)

>Choose your character

Attached: FSJCMiWXsAYEVun.jpg (1776x1710, 298.59K)

It take off the sign and smugly tell her to be be more careful as well

I'll take the (not) mick, thank you.

Is this from his series where they are all in purgatory/hell? Is there school in purgatory? I could understand Hell.

>he wants a fake mick

We have a whole fucking city of them, it's called Liverpool. A city that had a massive dispora welcomed over during the potato blights and given refuge.

And then they all supported the IRA bombings because Plastic paddies don't understand their own history and simply follow the leader on the complex sociopolitical ideas of England and Ireland.

It really should be legal to crush the windpipe of any irish cunt in England.

No this is something different

Which ethnic supremacist would be the least toxic to date?

Why you date with a woman if you can rape her ?

user delivers!

the one closest to yours

Provided that you are part of said ethic group yourself? Dear god... It would have to be quite a populous one that hardly interacts with any other group... I would say Han Chinese, the concept of assimilation is kind of built into their culture anyway.

Attached: chinese dress darcy marcy.jpg (733x1200, 75.84K)

Turn 180 degrees and walk away.

Yes, that's the obvious joke.
Notice how she's watching the guy from her clam mirror.

I feel like that'd just lead to a "fuck off we're full" mentality especially if you're an ethnicity and culture that can't really assimilate easily. We're pretty beyond the days of ethnic supremacists who are trying to "spread the good" like closest is those blacked/bleached shitposters who are all asian any way.

It's literally the same joke as OP's except more vulgar.

And?

>Proud Russian
>(Whole family is Croatian)
The fuck, Croatians don't like nor care for Russians. Especially since they're catholic, which plays a big part in their identity (contrary to Russia's orthodoxy). Maybe if it was a Serb then it'd make sense.

I think that's the joke. If you're an Irish supremacist, the English are pretty close to #1 on your shit list. If you're any sort of African nationalist, the idea you have anything in common with the new-world slave rabble is offensive. If you're a Japanese supremacist you probably think Korea should still be sending comfort women to Japan... they're adopting close to the most absurd possible position given their background. Like "Proud French, whole family is Quebecois" or "White Nationalist, whole family is Argentinian". Don't know about Swedes and Germans, Mexicans and Columbians, or Spanish and Italians, but I assume the man has done his research on racism.

The joke is they're ethnosupremacists whose actual ethnicity isn't their own and in some cases their historical enemies.

>still seething about the Falklands this much
What's their problem?

>Proud Irish (whole family is English)
So just an average American?

>Spanish and Italians
we actually like each other. Cousins on good terms, both hating the fucking Cousin France.

Lmao my comment gets banned and removed but faggot shit stays up hahahahaha
Fuck all retard trannies and gay niggers, emmet till got exactly what he deserved.

just want you to know that this post made me laugh out loud very uproariously.

Americans have a lot more scottish than you'd think

>subtle eye in the mirror
kek

Anyone have the pictures where Skyla's mom is stuck in a wall?

This. The Southern American accent is apparently just a heavily mutated Scotch-Irish dialect. Almost all Appalachian people are descendants of Scot-Irish immigrants who were told to fuck off to the woods.