Wtf how is this real

wtf how is this real
youtube.com/watch?v=dVrYAkeFVeY

Attached: mystery-incorporated.jpg (948x1108, 307.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/mystery-incorporated-episode-2#/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shaggy is wrong, the rest are on point.

It's a fan production. If you're autistic enough, you can do it, too.

KINO AS FUCK
VELMA SIT ON MY FACE

Shaggy and Daphne look off.

Unironically too old, all of them, even the dog

Only the chicks are properly cast.

>platform sandals
Literally the only good thing in this picture.

Attached: file.png (259x483, 136.44K)

the actors are too old but otherwise it was pretty kino
it feels like a CW show but with less shit writing and without being ashamed of the source material.

nah jewish daphne kino, shaggy's the one who looks like a crackhead imo

I envy those like you without taste

I liked Fred and Velma quickly becoming buddies.

How is it allowed?

They uniroincally look younger than in the original cartoon. There's no way you could legitimately tell Shaggy was meant to be 17 from his appearance alone.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-08-16 Shaggy_Rogers webp (WEBP Image, 1920 × 1078 pixels) - Scaled (83%).jpg (1595x896, 207.43K)

Man, look at those veins on Scooby. He's JUICING!

And it looks like his balls didn't shrink from the roids

stop making this thread

did anybody get a Cobai Kai vibe from the show?

He's using the good stuff. WB can afford the top shelf stuff for one of their oldest franchises.

god i'd love another show on the level of shitpostery as Riverdale.

Why the fuck is shaggy shorter than everyone else?

Take my money/hex girls

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-130651.png (2340x1080, 1.02M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-130653.png (2340x1080, 811.47K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-130658.png (2340x1080, 919.79K)

I really want to feel how chiseled Fred's cheeks are.

I prefer a hapa Velma

wha? there was a live action of that episode?

The Hex girls show up 38 min in. They do a song. All I'll say if you want to see more of the Hex girls stay for post credit scene.

Why is daphne so chonky? She should be a lot thinner. The actress isn’t huge, but she looks about the same as Velma. Are skinny girls unable to be cast anymore?

It's funny if you watch the show even Daphne mom calls her fat.

>Dusk
>be my fave
>nothing what makes her great is here at all
To be fair the Hex girls is all boring to their original counterparts

Attached: 1648149124589.png (713x536, 471.31K)

God, it’s sad. She looks like she’d be “the hot girl” at a bar in Wisconsin.

Wow, my bad. I thought this was a Hollywood thing. Just realized it’s a fan production. “Chonky” was uncalled for since these are actual real people who don’t look hot for a living.

Velma is the voice actor for Kate in life is strange and streams on twitch but it’s cool a fan project made a real pilot even if it took a bit

Would a real rated r or atLeast Besides daphne and Velma fanservice teens would be swearing and smoking and come across creepy and sometimes violent things the 2002 one would’ve been if studio didn’t interfere

Attached: 18247036-D462-45E3-A578-C41D42D24EDD.jpg (2475x1902, 1.82M)

Shaggy is supposed to be taller than fred canonically and his hair is supposed to be longer like neck length.

remember how everyone made fun of the hipster scooby doo designs then they actual did them in a post apocolyptic setting, this feels the same but inspired by riverdale

I’m sure the hope was that this would get picked up and given the riverdale treatment

How the fuck can they make Scoob talk?

He doesn't Shaggy talks to him, but there one sided conversations. He later says talking to Scooby calms him down.

Fred and scooby are the only ones who don’t look awful. Daphne and Shaggy are particularly horrid.

Oh wow there’s a lot of blatant shilling ITT now that I read it. Fucking kys.

>wtf how is this real
It's not, it's a fucking fan project retard.
>indiegogo.com/projects/mystery-incorporated-episode-2#/
>The Vision

>Our vision is well underway after the completion of our state of the art hour long pilot episode that all of you helped us create! The vision now is moving forward to create not only an entire season, but a full Universe that is just as high quality as anything you may see on television or Netflix.

Daphne is a babe, you guys are fags.

Attached: f0262a94bae36c92085f626739bec8f2.jpg (750x937, 69.3K)

Seems like Daphne's actress is dating Fred's IRL and he's the brains behind this.

Stop trying to shill this shitty drama school reject project.
Stop posting headshots.
Stop skipping leg day.
She’s not ugly but she’s not daphne.

>Shaggy
>Shorter than Fred.
Trash.

Seems like he may also be the one who thought it would be a good idea to shill this here.

> not only an entire season, but a full Universe that is just as high quality as anything you may see on television or Netflix.

Yikes

> Why the fuck is shaggy shorter than everyone else?
This, but more importantly, why did they decide to make him look like a greaser from the 1961 production of A Westside Story? I guess if you’re a shark you really are a shark all the way.

Shaggy is supposed to be a counter culture guy, that costume and actor basically work for this era. He'd look retarded in bell bottoms and mod boots

>greaser
>hair is loose and in his face
learn what words mean before you use them, zoomer

I had no idea Frank's family was a YouTuber family

Attached: yt.png (1017x924, 440.23K)

How is “smug IT guy” counter culture?

Learn what hyperbole is, failed actor

Fuck me, its Fred not Frank

Why is Fred the main character?

Laughed at the Harvey Birdman reference. Disliked everything else. It's very CW-ish but doesn't seem to "get' Scooby. It seems like it's trying to be the Riverdale version of Scooby, but that doesn't really work for Scoob. Velma, Shaggy, and Daphne don't feel right.

Hex Girls were hot though.

It's alright
Well done for a fan project
Honestly better written than a lot of those CW adaptations
Be curious if it gets better once they find their groove with it

Fred is the main character because the guy who spearheaded this project also wrote it cast himself as that character. He should have gone for the egotistical trifecta and directed it as well (or maybe he did under a pseudonym)

>Why is Fred the main character?
Because he's always been the leader?

> It's very CW-ish but doesn't seem to "get' Scooby.
It’s a vessel for actors to punch through the industry veil. They don’t really care about scooby. They saw shows like Sabrina or Riverdale and decided to apply the “dark” formula to another mostly toothless franchise.
If it’s true that the actors for fred and daphne are dating irl, I could see this idea developing more from a Halloween costume (because redhead) than a supposed actual love of mystery inc.

>Pros
Costume design, especially Hex girls
Using Minor 49er as a scout to search the light makes sense
Right script

>Cons
The adults and teens look the same age.
Script gets very corny at times
The acting (which I want to give a pass this being a fan project and these clearly amateur actors, I know my ass can't act better)

Daphne looks like she fucks three different guys every day.
Also the show looks CBS show with dollar budged.

The live action futurama kind of sucked but it had more heart. It felt like it was made by actual fans. This version of scooby is fine for what it is, but it feels like a misnomer calling it a fan film. It’s an adaptation made by ambitious actors using scooby to cash in on a temporary trend.