ADMIT IT

She looks good.

Attached: bivkmhnxc1y81.jpg (1027x900, 376.7K)

It's Natalie Portman.
She does that naturally.

Yes. She does.

Weird how Lady Thor is appearing before She-Hulk.

No cleavage
No legs
MEH

Despite my love for Natalie, I don't want to see the horrendous "Jane Thor" story arc get adapted. Even she can't make it worth watching

What's with this trend of movies having to force the audience to accept certain things, instead of just showing it?

Man Thor's suit is horrendous

Fpbp

Doesn't even look like thor... looks like fucking Kamen Rider

it's fucking natalie portman. no shit.

Why is this picture so sovlful?

Guys this picture made me bisexual

Women are better than men

Still sad they never used Sif for anything of note

I'm really surprised by two things.
1. She looks like she actually lifted, so she's already mogging Gal Gadot, Brie Larson and Scarlet Johansson.
2.She's less bogged than Hemsworth.

Attached: bimbo nat.jpg (634x885, 134.7K)

No one's making anyone accept anything. But the people less likely to appreciate those things are the ones bitching about it. And it all boils down to
>nuuuu it's not a straight white male aaaahhhh

Because you want both of them to fuck you

Why are MCU costume designers so fucking obsessed with lines?

Who said she didn't ?

You've never read a comic book have you?

What about that appearance is bimbo?

I have, I don't remember many, if any, costumes having approximately 150 lines on them. Artists don't want to draw that shit over and over, and it just looks bad.

Jim Lee is known for LINES LINES LINES

First, I need to see her bullying a short haired blond teenager.

Attached: 1651209234893.jpg (1988x3056, 1.86M)

Show me one with as many lines as this. This is seriously insane

Nah, I just don’t like Portman. Also, nobody’s in the wrong for shitting on SWW, they’re the second most privileged group in the world and nobody says shit about it. You go kiss that white girls ass, though.

Thordis' outfit is perfection holy shit

What the fuck are those costumes? They genuinely look like parodies of MCU costumes.

Seriously though it's great to see a woman who actually worked out to be a superhero. She's not huge or anything but you can see there was effort put in

Add it to the list

Attached: 1a61b61db755bb2dc0264685a220b0e3cec1cd25445cae43ab74c2af6606602e_1~2.jpg (1080x899, 136.26K)

Hopefully Portwoman is less of a bitch than comic book whor.

Her only appearance so far is her looking menacingly at the camera. Get ready for a strong independent woman who don't need no Thor.

Like the costumes and the fact Portman has muscle somewhat but Im just not excited for the cancer worthy storyline

Who greenlit this shit? It's like they don't know how to make a new costume for Thor without adding more lines and circles.

Attached: Screenshot_20220508-153325.png (1080x2220, 2.3M)

What's wrong bad with about it ?

>they look nothing like the comic book counterparts
That were the X-Man

>LINES LINES LINES
>ADD MORE CICRLES AROUND THE CIRCLES
>MORE COLORS MORE MORE MORE
Are you blind? It's like Tetsuya Nomura was given Adderall and asked to design Thor's costume.

The movie’s going to be crap like the past three Thor movies, but I actually respect Portman for putting on some muscle, unlike Gadot and Larson.

Must be wearing lifts or camera magic because no way is Portman that tall.

It looks fucking cool and Whore's is even better

Except there would be even more lines

Attached: Marvel-Play-Arts-Variant-Cyclops-001.jpg (1000x1000, 194.05K)

It looks like a shitty tokutastu costume. That's not how I should be feeling about a norse god of thunder.

>having to force the audience to accept certain things, instead of just showing it?
I actually have no idea what you're talking about. Literally all they've done so far is show it.

She's obviously standing on a box. Look how high her knees are.

>its another 'please get excited for a boring genderswap' movie
funny how they have to include thor because they know he's gonna have to fucking carry her

antman was a major improvement from the shitty comic book version
and how does warmachine even fit into this?

Looks a lot better than Thor at least

It's gonna be a super loose adaption, Chris Hemsworth has too much starpower to get rid of him

>Looks like she lifted
Brie looked the same way.

His suit looks like a 1970s eternal outfit.

Attached: ikaris.jpg (845x1600, 243.49K)

Do you think the hammer is actually heavy? Like they put a weight in it so when she's holding it she has to really flex a bit and show off the physique?

>That were the X-Man
Thank god for that

Attached: golaya-aktrisa-iz-lyudi-iks-12.jpg (1280x853, 149.02K)

Yeah

I assume there would multiple variations of Thor's hammer and Cap's shield so they could use it for different situations, like Kermit having an extra puppet that can be used for riding bikes. For a photoshoot, I'd guess it's not heavy.

This

Thats not always the case. She doesn't look like a monster in this scene, but she doesn't look 1/2 as atractive as she does normally. Good job, George.

Attached: 13986-25814.jpg (320x240, 18.16K)

>Brie looked the same way.

She had stunt doubles left and right. Im sure Natalie does too, but Brie is garbage and looke

Lololololol

>Brie is garbage and looke
Looked like garbage.

this bitch has worn Thor's helmet more than Thor himself

I hate how much they made it work. I was so done with Natalie Portman, I was so glad to be rid of her. But now it seems like she got acting classes? And worked out? And might be *good*? Maybe? Don't make me have to change my opinions, marvel. I was done with her after the star wars prequels. I'm gonna hate having to like her performance if she's actually going to *try*. Fuck. Not to go full lesbian but Those ARMS Though.

I remember that story about how she farted in the Mystique suit and they had to get a lady teamster to push the fart bubble out the side with a credit card.

>Not to go full lesbian
you know the rules, tits or GTFO

Attached: 1626835579083.jpg (678x678, 60.52K)

'Mirin those arms there, Ms. Portman.

Source

Damns he bulked up.

It makes my dick hard.

Is it weird that I kinda want her to strangle me?

It's probably cheating to post Warlock, but he's the first thing that popped to mind.

Attached: Warlock.09-11.jpg (507x602, 124.84K)