Legit question: Why are all the crazy bitches in media always fucking pink?

Legit question: Why are all the crazy bitches in media always fucking pink?

Attached: crazybitches.png (873x654, 834.96K)

I'm not sure user...

Attached: 1646835521699.jpg (3100x3300, 2.25M)

Pink = femininity and a weaker version of red which is passion and love

Color is an important feature in character design but it's even better when the color is symbolic for something. Got anymore examples?

It emphasizes a kind of twisted femininity. Like when cutesy characters are super brash or evil.

user...

Attached: PINK PUSSY ASS BITCH.jpg (1280x720, 94.9K)

Examples for pink girls in media who are crazy?
>Spinel from SU, crazy bitch, pink
>Patsy Smiles from Camp Lazlo, crazy bitch, pink
>You know who from Phineas and Ferb, crazy bitch, wears pink
just off the top of my head

Pink like their untouched pussies looking for rough sex

It's a subversion of what's typically stereotypically associated with the color.

Attached: newbestfriend_by_antibagel.jpg (1280x1389, 155.54K)

I want more crazy boys in Yea Forums media

Back in the day, it wasn't pink/blue for girls/boys.
>The "boy" color was red, representing courage (as in blood) and action (as in fire).
>The "girl" color was blue, representing tranquility, passivity, and (for Catholics) the Virgin Mary, the ur-example of womanhood.

At some point it was decided that girls who acted like boys ought to wear their colors too, so pink was assigned the color for tomboys.

>Amy
>Crazy

Yeah…that’s not correct at all, especially compared to the other three

>He didn't play Sonic Battle

She's about as bad as Panini and she's been chasing Sonic for several years. Not even counting the Boom version (which is her best version and Sonic at least shows interest in her), she's done things like constantly launch herself at Sonic and pretend she had a fake boyfriend to try and make him jealous. At least she hasn't murdered anybody... yet.

Crazy yandere characters are an exaggerated take on mainstream female traits, liking pink is one of the most mainstream female traits just like having a crush on a boy and liking cute things.

Nonsense

Attached: 02231387-3601-483A-A751-10B85CF5922F.png (998x676, 798.23K)

>wears pink
Checks out.

I mean at least Panini eventually got her man to cave in, Amy has been chasing Sonic since 1993 and hasn't been able to get him since

It's the color of love, and crazy bitches.
Thems the rules.

Attached: EDavi61UEAEJB5k.jpg (2048x2048, 609.79K)

And they're always worst girl. Crazy how that works out.

Attached: sshades.jpg (479x555, 43.89K)

legit is not a word, Jamal.

How exactly did pink become the defacto "girl color" anyway?

Attached: 234534253245.jpg (1280x1280, 399.42K)

Even if Amy does it's going to be by attrition. Sonic just gives up and that's kind of sad. With Panini, Chowder was just a kid so it makes sense that he'd be "eww gross" with her. Sonic's a teen and he flirts more with guys than Amy.

So you can see pink and instantly know they're worst girl.

Take it back

Attached: 1639016674595.gif (800x450, 3.94M)

Islam I guess? Women can wear any color while men can't wear Red, Pink and Yellow

>men can't wear red
Since fucking when? Red ranger is always a dude.

If something gets subverted so often it becomes the norm, it's no longer a subversion.

As far as I know The Power Ranger Red is not a muslim.

At this point a tomboy Yandere would be more of a subversion

Does she count?

Attached: fj56j567i56o.png (1272x1440, 1.2M)

She is purple.

Its been done
>Wears a pink helmet
it counts

Attached: p186134_i_v9_aa.jpg (300x300, 39.93K)

>subverted so often it becomes the norm
It doesn't count if it's only about fictional characters, and only a chunk of them to boot since there are many pink characters who are genuinely sweet. People in real life still dress their baby daughters in pink because it's the color of innocent femininity, it doesn't turn these girls into psychos and yanderes.

Attached: wdc12242-2-jpg.jpg (1242x1600, 298.42K)

In the show, purple = Abomination which it's her passion of magic.
What's the general meaning of the purple color?

Attached: jhgfjk6tk6k7,.png (918x1062, 1.22M)

Because those characters are usually written by men who have no idea about anything so they just make them pink because pink=female. This is the extent of their knowledge

>What's the general meaning of the purple color?

Used to be royalty. Then it was homosexuality. Now, who knows.

Elongated nails typed this post

No, but if you make a cast of characters in a show and one of them is secretly psycho and viewers can guess that it's the one with pink hair or clothes consistently, then it's not a subversion, it's just a trope.

Purple feels like it has a bunch of uses due to being so close to other colors like pink, black and blue, so if you want the meanings of those colors but slightly different you can use purple along with sometimes having its classical meaning of royalty.

Is still a subversion when sweet female characters wearing pink outnumber the crazy ones by millions of characters per one

That's Fuchsia

aka some kind of pink

I want Spinel to subvert my dick

That's how color-coding works, sometimes it spoils, especially in anime. I can't think of a single Yea Forums example though, unless one-off characters like Berry count, but they are usually written in a way that it's not their color that should tip you off.
Also, define psycho. Half of the characters posted itt are clingy or hyper, but still nice/stable/heroic. In the main cast of the pastel horse show there are 2 characters with pink in their color scheme, but neither of them is crazy (I think, I don't watch the forbidden horses.)

The pink one has a crazy side

A lot of cartoon characters does.

Vaginas and nipples are pink. Men are attracted to vaginas and nipples.

The star sapphire corps

So does the purple one if thats what user means.

Purple was rarely used in art because purple pigments were insanely expensive to produce. Thus, outside of "royalty" (because only kings could afford purple clothing), it never had a standard meaning.

Only with computer animation did it become as cheap as other colors. These days purple is often used for "evil", replacing black because cartoonists now had a dark color with few existing connotations that wasn't also being used for line-work.

This is why.

Attached: qx18pzxeyhv61.jpg (1743x753, 434.9K)

>Back in the day, it wasn't pink/blue for girls/boys.
You get that crap from SJW professors, dude. It's always not that way with BASIC colors.

Do a experiment just the light/dark colors variation of basic colors let the girl and boy choose the results will more clearer.

Lips and mouths too, and flushed fair skin.

Attached: eDdMzRcd_400x400.jpg (384x384, 28.45K)

It was never up to what the girl or boy wanted. Red and blue were the colors their parents dressed them in as little kids. It's based on the parents' view of what the colors meant.

>When you think pink you think vaginas and nipples
coomerbrain detected

Knee grow detected.

Get a life

>amy
>crazy
all of you retards who spew that nonsense dont actually play sonic games

Manic pink girls are my fetish
Unikitty
Spinel
Panini
party horse

Attached: 681.jpg (184x184, 7.27K)

Yeah, but since Boom, all Amy's have calmed way the fuck down. She's gone from a crazy stalker who Sonic barely seems to tolerate to a close, dependable friend with a crush.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (499x480, 33.98K)

Boom Amy still had her crazy stalker tendencies

Attached: 565.jpg (851x1350, 189.21K)

She's a boss fight in Heroes because she corners Sonic and tries to rape him
They still fixed her character better than anyone else could have. They even made Shadow tolerable