Death Battle

Thorbros….
We won

Attached: Death Battle Thor vs Vegeta.jpg (1280x720, 147.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/jiren atrocitus/
boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/jiren atrocitus/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/co/search/text/jiren atrocitus/
reddit.com/r/deathbattle/comments/ub7xjy/potential_leak_of_the_1st_half_from_Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=rzReicaBz0Y
twitter.com/DoctorCriticMan/status/1522957133733453824
youtu.be/lWv43ZbkkDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who would be a good matchup against D?

Attached: D.jpg (514x728, 68.31K)

Was there ever any doubt?

Alucard though he loses

Give him a matchup

Attached: Robot.jpg (301x832, 180.36K)

>They said Ultra Instinct was 20x SSB
LMAO

It's time for the Death Battle Curse to bring back Infamous in time for Not-E3 2022

Attached: f9b26f27e3c6d349faf652cf20d4a034.png (1280x1978, 3.01M)

Reminder there's a Redditfag claiming Jiren vs Atrocitus is an upcoming fight by posing it as a Yea Forums leak that never actually happened.
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/jiren atrocitus/
boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/jiren atrocitus/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/co/search/text/jiren atrocitus/
But it shows up on Reddit, and had a lucky guess with Homelander vs Omni-Man
reddit.com/r/deathbattle/comments/ub7xjy/potential_leak_of_the_1st_half_from_Yea Forums/

Shitgeta would've won if he had just taken his dose

Attached: 41F49A81-C772-44E9-93CB-BBB37925FDAB.png (363x500, 6.79K)

>Ultra Instinct is kaialoken x20 tier
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah thorfags. This is your researchers. LOL LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=rzReicaBz0Y

>Leave Wally West to me

Attached: How many times Mach 32 is that.png (1845x1001, 1.53M)

Wait, there's a not-e3 this year? Neat

C3PO

GHACK!

Attached: 1651672740798.jpg (1125x625, 533.29K)

They were saying Blue Evo was = SSBKKX20, which is pretty accepted by the fandom.

>Goku when he first got Mastered Ultra Instinct 4 arcs ago was still weaker than Broly, so that means he still is even though Granolah is explicitly stronger now and Goku just passed him.

>Marvel back at winning streaks
>Dragon Ball back at losing
Order stablished.

So Thor>Brolly?

Ultra Ego?

He didn't use UI when he fought Broly though

kek

Attached: VEGETABROS.png (1865x995, 1.5M)

>back at losing
They won most of their matchups

In the end there's only one battle that counts.

Attached: 1651760832213.jpg (500x418, 18.84K)

BASED

I SQUEAL

I KNEEL

MY HEADCANON ISN'T REAL

Attached: main-qimg-2c727d58ce3eb90bd3161a52eec68b3a-lq.jpg (579x433, 41.41K)

gwen stomps

Attached: atom_eve_vs_gwen_tennyson_by_connordiesel_dekqlst-fullview.jpg (759x427, 70.13K)

>captain marvel lost to 18
>bejita lost to Thor
>18 confirmed stronger than bejita

Attached: Vlc snap.jpg (640x480, 27.22K)

In number of rule 34 results

bring the streak starter himself back and start a second streak

Attached: A4567D2E-2AAA-4D4E-916A-9DE68C5E2C67.png (1536x1536, 1.09M)

Of course she is, she's taller

Anyone got the full episode?

>x20 ultra ego
I dare any one of the death battle researchers to ask any dragon ball fans that are currently following the manga if ultra ego is only a 20 times power up. I fucking dare you.

How bout you include movies and merchandise in that chart, you weeb

Idk why I replied to this lol

Doesn't seem to be much more than that considering he still jobbed to Granolah.

Jiren was apparently stronger than Beerus, he got surpassed by Goku and then Beerus was still somehow stronger.

What's that, the non white population in the US?

PLANCK SPEED THOR

OH NO NO NO SONIC BROS THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

SPEED

Attached: I AM SPEED.png (755x807, 829.13K)

How sad, all that hard work for so little

>movies
Umm... about that...
twitter.com/DoctorCriticMan/status/1522957133733453824

Ultra ego as of now is a direct power up comparable to Ultra instinct. Them saying ultra ego is only x20 is saying ultra instinct is only x20. Granolah is just stronger.

Is UI UE even a fucking powerup? They don't seem to hit harder, they just power up a specific fighting style.

IE didn't make Goku hit Jiren harder, it made him auto avoid his hits and use energy efficently.

Jiren idnd't get surpassed by Goku, he lost to the power of teamwork.

Narutobros, it's time for us to take the winning streak.

Attached: 183a1a42204b69d6c5575f6c86fe0ffe.jpg (720x720, 146.29K)

Ultra Ego doesn't have any official multipliers, it's just vaguely stronger.
Also, some might just call it a shit form anyway.

Did they get the speed of Mjolnir from the feat of Thor throwing the hammer to the end of the Universe to get 3 seconds of time to turn back into Donald Blake?

Still a statue compared to Wally

Attached: 1410477891616.jpg (947x2267, 2.05M)

20x is probably being generous. If Granolah was 20x stronger than Goku I don't think he would even have a chance.

Yes it is. The technique is not but goku/vegeta using it is a powerup.

I mean it was obvious. They wouldn’t give Thor his second lost.
Everyone knows Vegeta should have won but I’m fine with him jobbing here lol.

I'm guessing they didn't give Vegeta infinite speed for tagging Goku after breaking out of Hit's time stop?

Why Yea Forums?

Attached: den3ue4-cc382f93-6e65-4979-bb89-6b03858dcc33.jpg (962x541, 398.49K)

Didn't they give WW the fight with Thor by saying she was faster?

Normalfags

>Thor won
My brother was right.
>Omni-man vs Homelander
Ay, he's gonna have some shit to say about that one.
Alucard (Castlevania).
Damn, brutal.
Can DB please do Liu vs Jago so we can get back Killer Instinct for not-E3?
>Vegeta is taller than a hedgehog
>He wins
>Vegeta is shorter than the God of Thunder
>He loses
Checks out.
Because RT are a bunch of cockbites.

Thor has been accelerating since

Oh, cool. They're having an Omniman analysis episode.

Attached: 1651993519338.jpg (250x244, 7.17K)

>Gets force-choked into oblivion
btw I'm fairly sure you're getting Orochimaru this season, who should win

...Has he? I'm a Thorfag and I can't recall any recent feats of Thor even being decent, let alone memeworthy.

The fight this time doesn't even justify the shit research they did. Like holy fuck was that fight uninspired and boring.

see

Against who? Bleach again? Oh nonono please enough of that.
Voldemort? Do ppl still like Harry Potter?

Has Thor been fucking Aligning is QPUs this whole time?

Well yeah, Vegeta was involved and they didn't even have him enter his iconic jobber stance.

Attached: alex luthor.png (362x856, 581.8K)

>That's what you and your bitch of a wife deserve, Saiyan prince. Maybe when your friend brings you back with the dragon balls, you'll show me proper respect for once

Attached: 1563247361439.jpg (937x937, 97.07K)

The maker from Ultimate Marvel.

Couldn't Vegeta just be revived stronger and come back to kill Thor?

Brolybros.. we can't stop winning

Attached: why-is-broly-so-strong-featured.jpg (1067x600, 87.94K)

youtu.be/lWv43ZbkkDA

Base Jiren manhandled X20 Blue Goku and SSBE Vegeta combined. UIS Goku could actually pressure Base Jiren into full power and UI Goku overwhelmed him and forced him to break his limits. It's a pretty huge gap.

Technically Thor can do the same because his spirit goes to Helheim when he dies.... which means he can just fly back.

do they not do 3d fights anymore? Why?
its literally tied to the company that is famous for RvB and RWBY. did they get in trouble for using game assets?

It's not like he autorevives on his own like Hulk. Someone has to use the Dragonballs to revive him, so it's outside help.

Torrian left

>Death Battle
>neither character can stay dead
ONE JOB.

Tertiary scaling of a misunderstanding, going Ares fought in the spaces between a Planck instant (which might be more magic reality warping shit than speed, given it was a Greek God vs an Omega level mutant)-->Sentry destroyed Ares-->Thor can fight Sentry

The pepole who replaced Torrian afterwards also left

The last 3D fight was Harley vs Jinx (this season's premier). I guess they're just frugal with which ones they make into a #D fight.

Haven't seen the episode yet but from what I've heard they claimed Thor is only 10x Vegeta's power and the big deal with him is the speed gap with Thor moving at Planck time. Issue I take with that is that recent manga chapters showed characters around or only a bit above UE Vegeta's level moving faster than Instant Transmission. Outlier or not, Death Battle tends to take shit out of context a lot of the time so I my assumption is they didn't include it due to it being relatively recent and them already deciding on the result and research ahead of time.

As for the 10x gap that's...a fuckton closer than I expected. So close I could wank Vegeta way way way beyond Thor with multiplier autism very easily.

Thor would probably still win regardless but the statistical side of things sounds like a mix of scaling interpretation with Vegeta and them not accounting for Instant Transmission speed feats in recent chapters which could have leapfrogged Vegeta's speed to being comparable to Thor.

Does that mean fucking Hercules also moves at fucking Planck speed by their logic?

And people say dragon ball powerscaling is bullshit. How do people justify that abd still shit on dragon ball?

Hahahahhaha this is amazing.

Vegeta has not surpassed red god goku despite having entire sagas worth of Zenkais.

I MEAN, I MEAAAN
They could have AT LEAST made him 10x higher because he is comparable to ToP Goku, who could fight Hit on their remath without needing Kaiohken10 in the U6 arc.

Hahahaha

Dragonball is inconsistent about how big of a strenght gap is needed to utterly BTFO someone (Vegeta once did it by being less than 2x stronger than Cui).
Usually it seems to be that you need to be twice as strong in terms of PL to no-sell an attack.

It's called
Ubi direct
Sony State of Play
Summer of Games
Summer Game Fest
Like 20 different things

Because they have to rebuild their 3D team after most of them left because the RvBfags and RWBYfags bitched at them for RvB Zero. The abuse was bad, I wouldn't have stayed to try to accommodate a fanbase of pissbabies like that.

It depends on techniques used as well and your physiology. 50% Frieza was equal to X20 Goku in power but blocked out his Super Kamehameha with one hand, when it was established earlier that the Super Kamehameha is around a 2-3x amp on the user's power. Manga SSB Vegeta vaporised two Merged Zamasu's with Gamma Burst Flash, while battle damaged, when even CSSB Goku only managed to partially Hakai one Merged Zamasu body.

So many universes, yet Moro was only going to take out a single galaxy with his final explosion... Amazing really

Pretty easily, yeah. Herc is generally considered Thor's equal, and on a more tenuous note is also generally considered Ares' equal. It's stupid as hell, considering what all 3 have been hit by in the past, but it looks like the Marvel faction in the research team is getting more influence. In effect, it does mean that speed is now the actual killer. Unless you have a Planck time feat, you're not beating Marvel or DC.