Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 109.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/248786/colombian-supreme-court-rules-minors-can-marry-or-cohabit-with-an-adult-without-parental-consent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prince kinda cute w/ makeup on
should b w/ me instead of a minor desu

Is this is one of those details exclusive from the original version(s) of the story? Because the actual movie changed a lot.

Grass in the field?

Stop being gay

This is the movie ages. Snow White was even younger in the Grimms version.

Based Germans

This isn't confirmed, it's just bullshit spread by Twitter

I'm pretty sure the film never says either of their ages.

im sure both of their mothers would approve

Snow white was always supposed to be 14 or younger. But also have to adjust your mindset for a time when people when medicine wasn't advanced and people didn't live that long. For fucks sake eating a bad apple put her in a coma, and all they did was lay her ass down and hope for the best.

Europe, dude. The tendency remains to this day, with white guys preferring uber-petite, child-like women under 5 foot tall if they can find them. Why do you think yellow fever is a thing?

Totally unacceptable. Someone should go give that Walt Disney guy an earful.

I mean, seriously, it's almost as bad as all those people these days who don't have their imaginary characters follow the moral opinions of a hundred years in the future.

>waited till she was 14
Late bloomer if ya ask me.

Attached: 1623594227181.jpg (786x493, 26.19K)

This

Why are white males like this? Wasn't that white guy from Florida doing the same thing ?

I've seen the Snow White is 14 thing around for ages and she does act young so I believe it but where's the number for the prince coming from? Surely at 31 he would already be married and probably some kids?

Yes Snow White is 14, but the Prince is never confirmed to be 31, any arguments for him being older are just speculation but there is zero proof beyond “but muh olden days”

It’s just a bullshit “Did you know” meant to get peoples attention, if anything he’s in his older teens but not that much older because yes he would have been wed by then, especially as a prince

>Gringos can't fuck 14 years old
sad

catholicnewsagency.com/news/248786/colombian-supreme-court-rules-minors-can-marry-or-cohabit-with-an-adult-without-parental-consent

Fun fact: Holy Virgin Mary was 12 to 14 year old when she got "pregant" and was married to Joseph

Haha, based.

Attached: kek.png (870x165, 21.55K)

Doesn't Joseph have a beard?

>Yea Forums is actually taking this "did you know disney's head is in a block of ice"-tier gossip seriously
Why am I not surprised.

where does this information come from?

some faggot's asshole.

Does the prince even matter, I mean how much about snow white did he know about her other than she's hot.

There’s some modern stuff that expands on their relationship, but no for the movie expanding on the prince did not matter, he existed simply to be the prince

Yeah. A 31 year old prince would mot likely have been king by then, and he'd 100% definitely have been married to some politically convenient princess he didn't know. Snow White is a fairy tale where the impossible happens.

Verse?

It's funny that women complain that the movie is sexist for needed a prince to save her. If you reverse it it's just as sexist to men as only having the prince to save snow white and being almost a blank slate.

The dude is creeping around looking for kids to fuck. There's a reason he's not King

>There's a reason he's not King
Yes, his dad is still alive. That's how it works.

>12 year olds can fuck 17 year olds in Brazil
LMAO

No verse, just that she was betrothed to Joseph and Jews of the time typically married their daughters off in young teen years like 12-16 and Mary was a virgin by Bible canon so she likely was still young.

Lot of words to write “source: ass”

I think it's dumb because it's an incredibly simple old fashioned fairytale and asking for it to reflect modern sensibilities is just silly.

Daily Autism

Damn prince Charming got those DSL

Oh no someone should dig up Caroline Stahl from her 19th century grave to do some cancelling.

It's damn near in the blood. It's how they've always done things. The average white guy would ditch a woman who actually looks like an adult a couple inches shorter than himself for a woman who looks like a 12 year old.

Lucky.

I talked to some of Jesus' brothers. I was alive at the time; reincarnation.

>Bible
>pedophilla

It all makes sense now with the hidden Hollywood environment.

fact, perfect couple ages

stan told me

I can't believe the world of 500 years ago didn't respect our modern laws, why are they like this?

Daily reminder... BASED

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Puritanical faggots and over the hill losers are the only people who disapprove. In modern society he should maybe wait a year or two max to placate people's sensibilities, but in the middle ages or modern Germany, 14 was fine too.

>Bible canon

Attached: 1632158074709.jpg (364x320, 71.56K)

I don't buy Baby Face Prince being THAT old.

all these morons ignoring the suffering that young girls went through who died in childbirth because their bodies weren't ready for it even though they started their periods. fucking dumbasses

as opposed to what, grow into an 18 year old cat lady? what kind of life is that?

You talk like a nigger, it's not going to happen.

>magic mirror is a nonce

It's all bait and virgin projecting anyway

So you're telling me Jews are peophiles?

everyone was pedohiles before the industrial revolution you moron. age of consent wasn't even a social consideration until women started campaigning for rights. prior to this teenagers getting married off to old rich hags was pretty much the norm

Leonardo Da Vinci makes her look like she's 5 in his Benois Madonna painting

Attached: Madonna_benois_01.jpg (823x1255, 138.39K)

Because the concept of pedophilia was not a thing in the past, it was sinful but no matter the age it was all lust, even homosex was worse for the Semites because it was not just lust but abominable.

Childhood as we know it began when graded school began, even in the colonial era school was an amalgamation of all ages and states had ages of consent to be super low like for example in Delaware if you were under 20 you could get a 7 year old to consent, if you were like 30 you could get a child bride around 12.

I'd say it only stays around now so that kids are convinced to keep being groomed for forced labor or unsatisfactory work conditions

The suffragettes did raised age of consent to 16, but it was not a random age they went for, it has all to do with school grade.

The Catholics hated the Jews but they also claimed that at age 7 children can already be considered adults because their soul is fully formed.

You probably belive Jesus was white don't you?

to me, school is more like prison than a corporation.

is that speed racer?

The alternative was they die at 20 without reproducing

It's conscription, basically

same goes for their shitty cafeteria food, they get it from the same company probably

Plenty of people lived past that back then, expectancies were artificially lowered due to the Black Plague and they never bothered to raise them back up. You're forgetting that the settlers were not teenagers, by the time they got to America most were already in their 30s and 40s, some even in their 50s

That doesn't make sense
>I doubt they have even touched or know anything about the scriptures...