Do you like the Dilbert comic?

Do you like the Dilbert comic?

Attached: Screenshot_20220508-091303.png (1074x835, 735.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/rationally-speaking/200905/conservatives-lack-sense-humor-study-finds
youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, it's funny.

Dave is a valued and respected employee.

Scott Adams is not a smart man

Attached: file.png (1080x951, 572.08K)

Who's to say he wasn't aware?

this comic is making trannies seethe

kek

godamn this has some layers to it like an ogre

Intentionally or not it made the joke way funnier

Oh Scott, you troll.

OH NO NO NO BLM BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY!

I dun get it

If he said like "I'm mixed, actually" or something it'd be funny but this is just babylon bee-tier
actually hilarious

oh no. you're retarded.

>Twitter screenshot thread

Attached: 1636110102318.jpg (1224x1445, 246.73K)

It's a Dilbert thread. I know you're a little slow user but it's ok! Just keep working hard at school with your tutors and you'll be half retarded in no time!

That was totally intended.

5D chess etc
I'm never wrong, and if I'm wrong it means I'm actually right.

Attached: 1642386610274.png (427x336, 275.47K)

So it IS true: conservatives know only 2 jokes, and they both suck

Alright, give me 3 different liberal jokes. Prove you know more

Attached: 1645865751789.png (1000x2759, 208.62K)

Oh wow, a joke about trannies. That's.... 2 jokes

I'm actually surprised that over Dilbert's entire history this is the first black character... and he identifies as white anyway. It just feels extremely anachronistic that this company exclusively employed white people in the year 2022.

Ever heard of Carlin or Bill Hicks?

Attached: 1651897832754.jpg (704x659, 51.46K)

Yeah, but they aren't funny.

The fact that the joke changes, but still works both ways is hilarious.

Ashook counts as white?

There was on woman I thought was black in the 90s.

I got a book of some Sunday strips at a Goodwill like a month ago, very few in there that I thought were funny.
Sequel strip to the OP gave me a chuckle

Attached: 20220508_132304.jpg (1260x384, 78.63K)

Sorry, but you not getting the jokes because they are not the 2 you know is not an escuse

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 66.03K)

You still haven't made any jokes, funny man.

You confirm what science knows
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/rationally-speaking/200905/conservatives-lack-sense-humor-study-finds

ironic since trannies are just one big joke

Holy shit I laughed.
Based Adams

>they don't find me funny so they lack a sense of humor
Now that's funny

>Ashook counts as white?
He's Indian, "black" is modern burgerspeak for "African American"

>PLEASE CENSOR ME, PLEASE CENSOR ME, PLEASE CENSOR ME
>CENSOR ME ALREADY YOU FUCKING LEFTIES, LOOK I MADE A SHITTY JOKE
>KEEP ME RELEVANT, I AM A CONTROVERSIAL 'ARTIST'
Not giving attention to idiots is a great way to deal with them.

ayyy
and the joke never gets old, just like trannies

This is goddamn hilarious and the fact that it triggers some papers into not running these strips just makes it funnier.

Attached: 29e.png (595x423, 459.56K)

Would Carlin even be considered a liberal by today standards
youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8

That is where screeching retards like your favorite controversial webcomic artists should go, yes.

It has some chuckles, especially when you work in an office, but I've never really been a big fan of newspaper strip-comics besides Peanuts

Yes, I am not a comedian. Comedy requires talent AND thought, like anything else. I've pointed out to good comedians.
That's one of the many reasons conservatives can't be fun: if they had talent and though, they would be leftist

>no u
Wow good one

You would know, of course

>I've pointed out to good comedians.
>to
>if they had talent and though
>though

I think he was a depressed leftist, not a liberal. Liberals and conservatives are basically the same thing these days.

What's funny is, the far right and far left are both about as crazy as each other, but the far right is a lot less likely to suffer from depression.
I'm giving up on politics, myself; all I know is it makes me more depressed.

They're just lying to themselves. Conservatives are talentless depressed loser cunts who can't contribute to society worth a damn.

Leftists are depressed because they're surrounded by retards. Just treat your fellow poorfags kindly and support them when you can.

Leftoids seething

Is this some weird thing? My local paper's always printed the strips in color, weekday or weekend.

>and the joke never gets old, just like trannies

Attached: 1609178933518.jpg (300x259, 136.56K)

He should have submitted a b/w version that had some shading on Dave.
It would have solved this whole issue.

>it still only counts as 1!
seethe more

Accurate & funny

Reminder that the creator of the Dilbert comic strip is a hardcore Trumper and general whackadoodle

Attached: 1646163806333.jpg (1080x1080, 82.95K)

has Dilbert always been so blue in concept? The show and strip was mostly bureaucratic and white collar jokes.

>Conservatives
Why is the center-right synonymous with the far-right to you?

He doesn't seem to be aware that he's mocking "forced" diversity hiring processes by inserting a token black guy into his comic. Which is itself an example of forced diversity with an agenda behind it.
So I'm not sure awareness is high up on his list of priorities.

Sure Scott. You made yourself look like a retard on purpose. 8D chess.

Well, yeah. The far right believes that when they die they'll go to a magic happyland where everything will be great. They also believe in a tribal sky god that'll prevent anything like an early extinction of the human race. It's gotta be a lot more depressing when you DON'T think a magic dude is going to show up and fix everything that's wrong.

It blows my mind that Adams has basically said the "pointy headed bosses" are right and the rank and file workers are wrong. Pretty much just went "we have fun in these Dilbert strips, but for reals you should listen to your bosses, they know what's best for you."

He seems aware to me

>The far right believes [things that most people in the world believe in one form or another]
Are you trying to play Devil's Advocate, or...?