What book will help me get a girlfriend?

What book will help me get a girlfriend?

Attached: 1554911437188.jpg (1280x1280, 133K)

Delete this

Attached: MundaneMatt.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Why do you want a girlfriend, are you nuts?

/ thread
Mods!

Attached: 32321185-checkbook-with-a-fountain-pen-vector-illustration-.jpg (1300x1083, 115K)

Be dis

Attached: 1556437525694.jpg (720x719, 25K)

Renounce the flesh. Seek what lasts, not fleeting pleasures.

whos this bigheaded bozo

Fornication will ruin your life.

What is the context of this pic?
assumptions welcome

If lust is already burning you, getting married is a good call.

most based post ITT desu

It looks like a really weird strip club where there's like a bath option or some shit? I am so confused

If you like reading a gf is a bad idea

Probably from some shitty burlesque show desu

man i really want a virgin wife but i dont know if its possible to get one if im not a virgin myself.
i have a hard time understanding how it is not hypocritical to want a virgin spouse and not be virgin yourself.

Just get a super cute qtpie reading gf like butterfly.

Cute cute cute! Also smart :3

This hits close to home. They're fine playing on their phones all day but as soon as you pick up a book they get triggered and demand attention

I had sex with butterfly

The book of Mormon

>implying men and women are created equal

DELETE

Attached: 1475350713629.jpg (768x433, 143K)

Butterfly is neither a cute, nor someone who actually gets anything substantial out of their reading. Her opinions are identical to every other leftist 24 year old girl who has gone through the education system, and any pretense of nuance she holds is nothing but fraudulence. I know it's mostly a meme at this point, but if you're actually interested in "her" you're probably someone who has some pretty serious personal problems to resolve.

holy shit Yea Forums I beg you to stop

Attached: stopvarg.png (600x900, 1.17M)

i actually am not implying that. but i am able to believe that a woman might have had sex with another man in a much more pure manner than for hedonistic pleasure, with sex as an expression of utmost physical intimacy and love.
however, even if i am able to believe that it is possible(which ill be honest i have my doubts), i would still not want the woman even if the sex was in the purest and least degenerate possible way that sex could be before marriage.
and i will be honest, i dont see any reason for me to not have sex with other women other than to not be a hypocrite, which i feel is possible the most pathetic reasons to not have sex.

Isnt she like almost 40 or something? YIKES!

WRONG
butterfly, despite being a retard, is at least a based retard who espouses relatively radical/anarchistic leftie views rather than the typical clownshoes liberalism that most trendy berkeley types ascribe to today

Pics of her?

She's comically ugly.

Why do I feel like this girl is wearing much bigger panties whenever she's not being recorded ?

We already adressed your question OP, namely in the thread "books to impress women".

CLEAN THIS UP JANNY

Attached: 1540195642384.jpg (640x640, 79K)

She's 47.
She looks like a stereotypical lesbian goth.