Why did Miles Morales flop?

Why did Miles Morales flop?

Attached: 3068CF44-9CDE-4B74-9FBF-3BDCA42F51A0.png (714x610, 99.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/wBr5TCpKrUVUhEf_agGc7Q/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want to read about Peter

This thread again?

Attached: 20220430_085725.jpg (400x297, 22.25K)

It's been like 13 years and they still don't know what they want from Miles. He's like a weird footnote character that should have been sent back to his home planet a decade ago, but instead he just keeps going inexplicably.

Someone post the BLM ccrime webm.

I don't want to play as a black guy unless he is a giga alpha. Miles is onions

His costume is popular with children, so he sells a decent amount of merch that's all that matters.

Attached: the same threads over and over.png (800x600, 121.57K)

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/wBr5TCpKrUVUhEf_agGc7Q/

Well I see Miles merch in stores and selling out most of the time. I don’t know what to say about video games…

Attached: 88B14EC8-40EA-442A-B259-6AA157ED07F8.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Yea Forums has the most obsessed faggots I've ever seen.
Why is that?

So same reason as for Spider-Gwen, nobody care about the character, they just like the costume.

Attached: ryan.gif (480x259, 3.37M)

Fuck off you annoying polfag

I feel like you're racist who wants to make other people more races so you use this time and time again to tell people that black people should not get any good representation.

OP probably baiting, but heres my genuine take

less and less fans of capeshit are playing vidya as the years go by, and care less and less about vidya of newer characters compared to what theyre familiar with

the modern capeshit consumer is a grown person who subscribes to streaming services and buys more mugs and funkos than toys and games, whereas the older consumers were little kids or actual oldschool nerds

Because when you played the game instead of going around beating up bad guys and saving the day, Miles was spray painting BLM, trans flags, and bitching about how racist cops was while side characters put down white characters.

Turns out people dont wanna be lectured too all the time and the ones who do are typically about as smart as a pile of dog shit.

It didnt sell because it isn't worth it to buy new console for a single game. Not sure if the content was dlc tier at best

who even gives a fuck about this

Attached: clean.jpg (1821x2800, 600.31K)

To be fair are there any modern day created heroes or characters that are truly iconic or mega popular? Nothing has come close to Superman, Batman, and Peter Parker. The superhero genre seems like a rotten corpse at this point. The last 10 years in have been particularly dull for comics, movies, and video games

One is on a popular platform everyone and their dog has, the other is on a ps5 which you have to sell a baby and conduct a demon summoning ritual to find without paying 100% markup

I haven’t read any miles comics, I only know him through spider verse and other bits of information online. But it seems like all his character has to offer is being peters shadow and being black, and beyond that there’s nothing. Like what does he have to offer that would make him more appealing than peter?

he does not deliver what the players want

Attached: 10b3aaab9a6a06bffe73e9cf8f4935e4.png (674x654, 900.01K)

because people want the actual spider-man and not just some tokenized knockoff?

have fun reading what if miles morales was hulk next week. It's only "spider-man" book you will get

Attached: clean (2).jpg (1821x2800, 630.28K)

Miles fucking sucks. He has nothing unique about him and YoungRippa said it best when he called Miles Peter Darker. No one cares about him one fucking animated film but even then he was the weakest part.

Don't make a black character's only selling point be that they are black. In essence they made Spiderman with blackface; a one dimensional stereotype they tossed out into the public hoping it would shock people into buying tickets to see the monkey dance.

Attached: posh.jpg (1138x640, 194.22K)

the actual answer is because;
>the original Spider-Man game is like one of the bets selling of the last few decades
>MM was a DLC they sold at full price
>in time, it actually did sell
Like people just don't check. SM:MM moved like 7 million copies.

the "ART" of that shit movie killed my eyes i could not watch it not even the pirated version

dont know what its called 2.5 D or what but i newer saw a movie with that SHIT "astetic / style" THING on it

Attached: 13434558434dcfhgernmf.png (1280x1292, 1.38M)

Because his most interesting antagonist who is borrowed from Spiderman is his uncle - the Prowler.
Except Prowler from into the Spiderverse was the most interesting version of that.
Miles needs his own rogues gallery.
Spiderman has a long list of different villains with varying powers and motivations.
If Miles is to be popular he needs some bad guys to fight against - believable, fascinating ones and not foes that revolve entirely around Miles' skin color.

>a month in between
>diferent filenames
why can't zoomers spot samefags and keep embarrasing themselves like this.

> Pathetic....
> Black enough to have it all..
> To White to take it!

Attached: green-goblin-spider-man-no-way-home.gif (498x280, 1.04M)

real reasons
>short, standalone dlc sold full price
>marketing pushed it for ps5, making people think it just wasn't available on ps4

This thread again

Attached: 1648396677333.jpg (1242x906, 886.44K)

>has literally been posting the same thinly veiled ragebait thread every 2 weeks for the last 6 months
>probably baiting
Gee, what makes you think that.

sage report hide

Attached: 1650244314051.gif (512x512, 115.39K)

This is about the video game, not the comics

kek

Didn't you post this on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1638219090758.png (640x358, 14.44K)

>PS5 game
>no one owns a PS5
but you have another agenda

>most people don't have a PS5
gee I wonder why.

checked

nice

based get

Basically Marvel is being run by idiots who think Twitter likes are sales. People like the IDEA of a black version of established heroes, but know it's just pandering shit and won't support it. Also marvel has NOTHING unique for Miles (they're even pretending all these "What If Miles Morales was..." titles AREN'T them just throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping there's a positive response from readers so they can go with a new mantle to give Miles...ANYTHING people will respond to better than "black Spider-man"). Everything he's doing is a retread of Peter Parker's adventures. They are creatively broke because sjw's just lack creativity. Captcha is a HORRIBLE fate; 4yr vd

We deserve UNIQUE representation, not mantle hand-me-downs from existing characters.

Because people didn't know whether it was a new game, DLC, a weird remake, or what. And it pretty much wasn't marketed at all.

How do you make other people racist? By posting statistics?

What costume, it's symbiote Peter with a couple red lines and instead of selling 4x better than real Spider-Man it sells 4x worse

How can you see it and know it's selling out retard, if you can see it that means it's not sold out

Usually fake statistics or ones without any context.

Attached: .gif (480x310, 315.52K)

Mexicans don't respect the character, only blacks do. Marvel tried to shill Miles as both to corner both markets, but Mexicans prefer white Spidey.

Casuals especially black people don't wanna play the sidekick to Spider-Man. They want the real deal. Spider-Man is a guy who speaks to everyone in his struggles, relationship drama and problems. Trying to make one for every sexuality and race is pointless. No one before ever had a problem self inserting into the mask before that

As a Mexican, I agree. Peter Parker is the only Spider-Man that matters.

>picrel
The game did what Sony wanted to do for the launch of PS5, in my eyes is still a success and I suspect many many people are either waiting to buy a PS5 to buy this one (despite the existing PS4 version), or waiting for it to be bundled with the next Spider-Man game or for it to be dropped in price. In any case the game is very good, but short

Attached: 1646163806333.jpg (1080x1080, 82.95K)

Because he's the white spider-man.
Seriously. People keep pushing "White" as a cultural markup instead of a skin color. Guess what: That makes Miles and (modern) John Stewart the whitest members of their cast. They're disingenuous "we're including you" handwaves by the same group that flipped all the gingers.
Anagram Ginger. This "pandering" is just another level of racism.

There were people with it in their shopping carts you dumbass. I got this one before someone came and grabbed the other.

Should have had Hombshell, Starling, Ghost Spider, Anya Corazon and Barbara Rodriguez in the game too.

I bet there were tons of people like me who didn't even know there was a Miles Morales game coming out until after it came out. Even then I heard about it and thought they'd released a DLC for the Spider-Man game, not a whole new game. Compared to how much advertising I saw about the first game it was amazing how quiet the release of MM was, I probably wouldn't even have heard about it at that point if it hadn't been for a shitpost thread on here whining about it. Are there even any real people who own a PS5 to play games on?

>Why did Miles Morales flop?
Blacks can't read.

He's half Puerto Rican so most hispanics don't care for the character. It's the one mistake that white's make when making a latino character thinking that a black hispanic will appeal to non black hispanics.

You know I make a thread actually wanting to talk about the game, and other Marvel games that could come out. And yet you faggots choose to keep posting in the same goddamn spam thread bitching about Miles for the billionth time. Fuck you

Did anyone not think this was a DLC?

>the game
Fuck off queer it's bad enough Yea Forums is here.