How old where you when you realized individualism is a meme?

How old where you when you realized individualism is a meme?

Attached: 1556575491903.png (1920x1080, 3.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1vnYnam8oC3RhAjWL7lF_dmjMpikLckYJeBMS4lGhGeg/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

13. I really liked Rage Against the Machine. Now I think individualism is everything. To the extent that we are radically isolated in terms of being. There is no "in the world". Only cosmogenix events to which we are partial.

Yes i am immune to propaganda you stupid fucking faggot cat. I'm not a fucking retard like you.

everything but IND is, sorry sweetie.

This is a website full of propaganda you moron

Propaganda does nothing if you silence your subconscious

unironically last year at 19 years of age

What constitutes an individual?

>takes shrooms for the first time
>break free from 19 years of liberal-capitalist indoctrination in 4 hours
>left the cave for a brief sojourn in the Real World; still in the cave seeing shadows but at least i know there’s something more

10/10 would recommend

>turns fichte's Nicht-Ich into Du
romanticize the world... kidd....

Attached: serveimage-51.jpg (383x500, 61K)

19. The moment a leftist tried to convince me individuality is not an ideology.

'I am outside ideology' is the calling card of the man completely enthralled by ideology

How old were you when you grew out of the individual/collective false dichotomy?

What a strange image.

like 22

Individualism (assuming egoism or some type of material individualism) is a scam. Transcendental individualism, which ironically is more akin to universal collectivism, is where I am right now

How old were you when you found out that “meme” doesn’t mean “joke” or “parody”

Attached: FB6C1AFB-9E87-4310-9041-045540DF1502.png (240x279, 36K)

>Implying I intended it to mean either of those
Nice comprehension buddy

>implying he’s the OP

Attached: 9F4318D5-4446-437A-B4B7-D86147AD2F88.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

It's not the brightest child

when i was in the womb and i saw the umbilical cord

Attached: 220px-Jacques_Ellul_crop.jpg (220x239, 13K)

You look like a smart guy. I believe you.

Attached: dog semen.jpg (1024x347, 151K)

>that provocative lustruous lowering of eyelids
>that casually bent posterior
>those curled lips of seductive dismissiveness

Am I a sex addict or is there serious erotic tension in the last panel ?

She's clearly fucking Garfield.

That's what I desperately wanted to not realize despite intuitively suspecting it.

Just happened last fall, age 29. Wrote a rambling email to my dad, brother, and best friend about how I think "hyper-individualism" is causing a downfall in society. Will post the ~1800 word email if anyone cares.

Post it fago

I've got nothing better to do, post it

docs.google.com/document/d/1vnYnam8oC3RhAjWL7lF_dmjMpikLckYJeBMS4lGhGeg/edit?usp=sharing

thank you user, absolutely beautiful.

Pretty good user

"My instincts tell me" that I agree with you, but also that this is no criticism. You make arguments that boil down to steam; "intuitively" has no place in conveying abstract meaning. Return is regression, the standard of "the thing greater than oneself" is as tattered and moth eaten as the cynically constructed social "individuality." Any effective defense against capital has to be individual at the level of the abstract and general at the level of the concrete.

>my instincts tell me
>intuitively
>etc.
Fair enough.

>the thing greater than oneself is tattered and moth-eaten
Perhaps, and maybe it's trite as an alternative to the "hyper-individualism," but what is a better counterpoint to individualism? I believe I stopped short of prescribing religion as a solution because I truly don't know what a good suggestion is.

Wow, didn't realize Garfield had gotten quite dark in recent years...

Attached: edritch abomination Garfield.jpg (1280x1152, 482K)