Attached: neechee.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U
youtube.com/watch?v=hikODa1HuPo
youtu.be/kQ3gisZoIws
youtube.com/watch?v=98yImnagFt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

done ;)

I already stopped listening to Wagner years ago. Not really out of dislike, but who has the time?

>is on Yea Forums

Listen to Das Rheingold once at least. The Ring is an operatic classic

I don’t care much for the singing bits but his preludes And overtures give me chubbies

God I wish that were me :3

there's more to wagnuh than just the preludes/overtures. listen to an orchestral reduction if you can't stomach the german wailing
youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U

Start listening to Tchaikovsky
youtube.com/watch?v=hikODa1HuPo

Stop shilling him then. You must be aware of the forces of contrarianism, which guide the average 4channel dweller's every involuntary move and thought, even though he is not in the slightest aware of his disposition. Painting Wagner as the big bad 'le ebin nadsi badd guy;^D', as you are inadvertently doing, is achieving nothing to drive him and his work back into the woodwork where they belong; no, in the contrary, it is making him more enticing for rebel teenagers and similarly minded ignoramuses lacking both taste and pudency.
Fact is, Wagner was a hack and his musical oeuvre is about as digestable and wholesome as a seven-storied cake variant of alternated Black Forest gâteau, Schweinshaxe, and wolf's blood sausage. People who are attracted to this monstrous melange of unashamed, embarassingly happy-faced, but maybe more importantly, entirely unreflected national chauvinism may in general think of themselves as avant-gardeurs of the New Reactionary. Yet are on par with folks fangirling the Nu-star-wars movies. Wagner provides glorified disney music for wannabe nazis. Simple as that.

Attached: 1521298080614.jpg (441x581, 136K)

t. nietzsche

>don’t care much for the singing bits

youtu.be/kQ3gisZoIws

You're so caught up in your dumb title words, you probably don't even know why you think like this.

>user posts my favourite part from Parsifal
based

Attached: 1532297969750.jpg (2000x1600, 222K)

Turn off that pesky ad block

Attached: MundaneMatt.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Alright, Tolstoy....

Thank you based user
Aside from the Ride of the Valrykes and Siegfried’s Funeral March, this was all new to me.

>groupie butthurt over being dumped

>ups volume.

youtube.com/watch?v=98yImnagFt4

It's pronounced vagnea

No problem, I only listen to Nietzsche.