Amphibians

BEST FUCKING EPISODE EVER

Attached: 0997B2DE-9966-47DC-8D69-F19E52172DF0.jpg (1125x1214, 267.68K)

Eh

9/10, too many ads.

>Crashing this moon

> So what now Anne? We be two immortals locked in an epic battle 'till Judgement Day, the trumpets sound, eh?

> Or you could take off your helmet.

Attached: anne marcy.jpg (1280x720, 110.07K)

I can't believe they're pulling a Medaka Box next episode, deepest of cuts.

Attached: medaka_box_184_8.jpg (800x1165, 157.94K)

BRAVO MATT!

I'll give it #5 of the series.

>Child gets stabbed
>Gets a warning
>Toad gets his arm cut off
>No warning

This injustice must not stand!

Attached: E1b7lcwXEAESg9n.jpg (827x458, 42.49K)

Mega when?

I am disappointed with the Darcy fight, but I guess the Andrias throwdown made up for it.

How did that get resolved?

I want to avoid making the assumption this was their idea. Anne & Sasha dancing made me think it was an original take.

Attached: FRxSo35WQAI8lho.jpg (2048x1618, 391.15K)

As I feared this was rushed as fuck. Esp, marcy being freed from the core so easily.

Attached: perturbed elf.png (349x474, 182.02K)

>Anne couldn't win without the letter giving her time
>Sasha couldn't win without Darcy getting distracted and Grime's pushing the sword towards her
>Marcy won by saying 'no'

Marcyfags, we keep winning.

Attached: 1651917212539.png (600x528, 196.71K)

Hopefully the clean VOD version gets posted soon.

The fact that the core requires a wired connection at all made it obvious as fuck how she was gonna be freed
Amazing how all the smartest newts in thousands of years could make the stupid helmet wireless

>Best episode ever
>Literally setting up a Star Vs inspired finale
Lmfao

It was pretty good but I still think some of S2B surpasses it

The Calamity Anne thing is probably the worst example of the ending being rushed. She never learned how to control her powers or at least extend the time she could use them. And it's not even like they were an instant win button since Andrias was clearly matching her blow for blow in that mech suit. No reason not to have that be a bigger part of the season.

I figured there would have been repercussions just severing the connection like that. Like marcy just shutting down and the girls having to go inside her mind to bring her back.

>marcy being freed from the core so easily.
I'm not gonna pretend the episode was perfect, but easily? It took to the LAST minutes of the special for her to be freed.

>Star Vs inspired finale
brainlet take, they literally set up Sprig and Anne having to say goodbye forever. No combined worlds this time.

see my post above.

Honestly the super tails reference with Annes final transformation was pretty great.

If we had her mindscape episode happen earlier and she's just sitting in the void waiting to be rescued, it might've made the audience more eager to see her freed instead of the "That's it?" reaction during the penultimate episode.

Repercussions regardless the fact that the wire's there at all is still a gigantic weak spot that the core should have solved centuries ago

>goodbye forever
This is a Disney Channel children's show they will pull some bullshit

>Literally setting up a Star Vs inspired finale
How?

Marcy didn't win anything. She would have been stuck in mindscape forever without Sasha and Anne even if she rejected it.

She won by completing her arc which is, Facing Reality and not live in a Fantasy""

Attached: FR97WALX0AAR0do.jpg (1758x1528, 129.5K)

Sasha thread.
Sasha board.
And as such she gets this checks post.

Attached: 1629564002430.png (2039x2293, 690.4K)

Mega pls

He seems happy at least.

Attached: happy.png (622x237, 28.47K)

Too bad what they made was lackluster.

egg skin

Will Mimiko finally watch the series again now that the girls are back to together?

Attached: FSFpC1EaIAM6THA.jpg (2507x3541, 361.04K)

Exactly. I didn't mind 3a but now I have to admit it disrupted the flow of the season.

I don't think any way they resolve that will be as bad as physically smashing two worlds together as chaos unfolds and monsters descend upon innocent humans, and having this be the backdrop of a romantic final moment between the two leads as if all that shit is a good thing.

merged worlds

The whole downloading thing was stupid if they were going this route.

>me realizing we have one episode left

Attached: FSMwD_WWUAA3f3X.png (900x600, 65.11K)

This episode tied a lot of loose ends, it was alright. I'm going to guess we're getting those DBZ powerups for the trio to blow up the moon in the finale.

This but with Reunion instead, licensed song and Anne trying to console Sasha from killing herself is way more kino than K-pop and overused anime references.
The threads were much comfier and the catalog was blowing up during the episode too, seeing the funny monster-of-the-week frog show blossom into something more.

Attached: 1651326154784.jpg (342x260, 32.35K)

What MtG colors do you think would best fit the Amphibia cast? I mean, Marcy is pretty obviously Red/Blue, and the Core seems Blue/Black to me, for example, what do you guys think? Remember, you can easily be two or three colors at once, though they may have a “center” color.

Attached: MtG Colors .jpg (600x600, 119.27K)

>Merge Worlds Ending
>Merge Worlds Ending
>Merge Worlds Ending

Attached: 1637725402248.png (871x751, 849.16K)

>Sasha
Green & Red
>Anne
White & Green

Attached: FQQPkHSVkAAYau2.jpg (1900x2100, 285.72K)

All of Amphibia is a single continent floating on an ocean as far as we know. You could probably dump the whole landmass in the Pacific ocean.

>Didn't actually watch the episode
Common mollyfag failure

>Marcy is pretty obviously Red/Blue
Fucking retard.
>red
She's pure blue or blue white you triple nigger.

Anne is an unga bunga retard so she'd be gruul
Sasha would be red/white/black. I think any two of those would work. She's certainly red. She's certainly black. She's certainly white. I would say go all three but I hate trio creatures/factions/lore

If this happens I'm nuking Daron Nefcy

Where is the mega? the only link got taken down a while ago

Would the salt water fuck up the lilypad continent?

>This episode tied a lot of loose ends

Attached: 1651358573188.jpg (689x388, 98.58K)

It could totally happen. How are they stopping the moon bro? We're just going to lift the army and drop it into LA

Plagiarism

What's left besides the moon?

That'd be a hell of a direction to take this.
>Amphibia planet doomed
>teleport the entire landmass to Primatia

It really felt weird.

>sprig and Anne break up later during their teens and Maddie wins
BRAVO NEFCY I LOVE YOU

Yes.

Wait was there also an episode yesterday? I can't find it in the archive. I'm confused

It leaked. The actual ep just came out. Now fuck off.

so wait were we meant to NOT have an episode this week?

>think they defeated the core
>mention the prophecy from mother olm
>SAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
Uhhhhhh wat? Wasn't the prophecy that three beings with the power of the stones would band together and defeat the unholy, un natural evil being made from the box's powers? As in the core? Doesn't the mural even show all three of them fighting the core? What the hell does the falling moon have to do with the prophecy?

>The nature of the stones
>How the box got to the thrift shop
>What the fuck is up with S/M’s parents
>What the FUCK is up with those weird mirror ghost fish in the basement of the castle
>S/M’s calamity forms
>What the point of Valerina was
>Obligatory Yunan and Olivia last minute lesbians
>Who the new ruler of Amphibia will be
>Whatever happened to The Core

Attached: 72B07099-024C-4FC2-840E-F94EA51463DC.jpg (1080x1080, 309.21K)

Yet he's got no sense how to setup emotional stakes.

Best season?

Season 2 is actually the best among them, personally

Attached: FSAZLsVacAADZgl.jpg (3840x2160, 887.32K)

Season 2 had a lot of good moments and setups

>>What the fuck is up with S/M’s parents

Nah Anne wrote then letters so it's alright.

Anyone here got a non-broken non-shit MEGA of the latest episode?

Also polly and sprigs parents. It was alluded they were half newt, but seems like we won't ever see them to know for sure. There's also the other spore.