I have a certified iq of 140 and i am completely sure i wouldn't be to create the complexity of the story that this man...

I have a certified iq of 140 and i am completely sure i wouldn't be to create the complexity of the story that this man created.
So lit what's his iq?

Attached: 1421812934872.gif (500x375, 993K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqnG97TGDlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iq has no correlation whar-so-ever with creativity gb2 /sci/ u self-conscious cunt

>t. low iq nigger

>So lit what's his iq?
77 on a good day

It's a matter of inspiration.

>blatantly rip off Hermann Hesse
>add mech's into the story
>worshiped as a genius by the anime community
Is it this easy?

Attached: nrea.png (614x672, 551K)

>Letterboxd - #72 (not including all the stuff that isn’t films)
>RYM - #30
>MAL - #104 on a list that only has anime
Why do anime fans hate one of the only good examples of their medium and rank shite like Code Geass above it?

Anime fans generally prefer genre fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=CqnG97TGDlU

He just cribbed pynchon

Because just like all things, (music, movies, anime, tv shows, etc.) normal people have shit taste. Then the tasteless masses bump their shit up in popularity and it's considered 'great' solely on the basis of its popularity.

Attached: Garbloaf.png (580x490, 208K)

When will academia step up and produce an exegesis of Anno's masterpiece?

Attached: 1555748549216.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>iq has no correlation whar-so-ever with creativity
demonstrably false

engeeeee is an incredibly simple story just obfuscated two layers. fucking ret/a/rd.
also it's shit and you are waifu a shit.

>demonstrably false

Attached: (You).jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

You ever watch Space Runaway Ideon or read Devilman?

His ears are big

Indeed, Evangelion is somewhat what Go Nagai and Yoshiyuki Tomino would do if they teamed up to make an original anime/manga.
Anno himself describes EVA as Ideon meets Devilman.

like 115
I could write a better NGE myself

wrong, actually attempt to google information before you spat out something that comes from your brain. Also look up autistic savants you autist

Most anime fans are either retarded, or stuck with a "popular=bad obscure=good" mindset as a result of a crippling fear of being made fun of for watching chinese cartoons instead of Disney's Marvel Productions Presents Thanos Movie Part II: A Cinematic Universe Story. Anime nerds in the US have been the punching bag of other nerds for so long that they've developed the mentality of a battered housewife.
>"N-no I'm not like those kids in the anime club I l-like Legend of the Galactic Heroes! Take me seriously!"
Pathetic, grow a fucking backbone already. At the end of the day you're all equally embarrassing.