how many ebooks do you have?

> how many ebooks do you have?
> how many of them were pirated?

> about 95
> every single one

Attached: 73a.png (680x788, 178K)

Buying ebooks is the cuckiest thing you could ever do. You are literally buying the permission to change 1's and 0's in your ereader. It's even worse if the author is dead, because you are giving that money to someone who didn't even make those 1's and 0's to begin with.

I've probably only got like ten, besides the whole animorphs series, and they're all pirated

Same amount .
All of them.
Based

calibre says 237. yes they're all pirated, I'm not retarded

I got a lot for free from Amazon and Project Gutenberg
28 total I think I’ve spent 4 dollars total

Where do you go for pirated ebooks? Just torrent sites? I tried to find some sites in the sticky but any that werent torrent sites were pay to have.

about 4 thousands, unironically.

i don't know some are from gutenberg

libgen.is has almost any book (in english) and it's not torrent. it also has a lot of books in other european languages
for russian and spanish (not 100% sure about spanish) just google it, everything's openly available. flibusta has a shitton

Attached: jp3ncl8nfnyz.jpg (1024x416, 86K)

400, and i delete ebooks that i didn't enjoy
all of them pirated

libgen, b-ok

wtf. h-how many of them have you read? also post a pic

My internet provider blocks it. I used to use free VPNs when I was like 15 but I've heard since that to have one that isn't selling your data you're going to have to pay. I might need to do that

For the first time in my life:
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

lmao, just use a free vpn or tor browser, don't be a pussy

Based newtard

Nah. I pirate everything but not works whose author (maybe close relatives of him/her) is still alive. Not including textbooks, shit's expensive

Over 6,000. The majority non fiction. I have not read them all obviously. I am not interested in them all. In addition to reading them, I collect ebooks to share on different services. I enjoy sharing knowledge.

If you want to do that, you can just pay for the paper book, or download the pirated copy and donate to the writer.

based generous pirate

s t i c k y
t
i
c
k
y