This is why i love reading

this is why i love reading.

Attached: FB7FFF07-8129-4C11-B448-6672E0803DCF.jpg (700x694, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdBEwe1KKmg
youtube.com/watch?v=lQ-dq2Y4Z-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah thats so fucking deep dude *hits blunt*
Wake up sheeple
I ponder my existence not like those other commoners *spit*

Nice man I like the overwrought sarcasm approach to cynicism too

man, you are as far as you can get from Instagram.

Am I missing something? This is fundamentally true, it just seems most of you see it only as a symbol and can't actually experience it. Or maybe it's just a rudimentary thing for you. It's amazing to me.

this

yes

okay this is epic

You can circle jerk about retarded shit that will get you nowhere or you can have sex incel

Upboated.

It makes me very angri that so few people wonder about life.
Like, in my opinion, if you aren't interested in the world, you can't be an intelligent person. No matter how much you know or how "educated" you are.

These are my two cents.

Liked, subscribed, followed and updooted.

Shut your whore mouth retard

I bet the person who made this image went on to watch Marvel's Avengers: Endgame, while clapping loudly

say you explore that deeper understanding for our purpose...how long before you are hungry, oh you need food? oh you need money? oh you need to wage cuck? oh you're tired, well have some entertainment...wait what's our purpose for being her.. oh I'm hungry

fuck off pseud and get a fucking job

That's the tea bro

I'm reblogging this right now.

good post

Do you read books as well or just Eoteric Exposal's feed on twitter ?

These are the kinds of people who unironically like facebook pages like "I Fucking Love Science"

>I Fucking Love Science
>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
>Chemistry Memes
>Trust Me, Im An Engineer

Attached: e838438483.jpg (225x225, 9K)

It is true, and it is profound. People simply get caught in
cycles. But what
is failing to acknowledge is that you can appreciate the splendor of reality AND live at the same time. If you're wagecucking at minimum wage tier, do something like overnight security so you have plenty of free time to read/write/draw/think. If you're in higher education, be engaged and fruitful with your education.
If you're going to school so you can power through a bullshit degree plan you tolerate so you can get a bullshit career at a bullshit company so you have financial security and material possessions its natural you'll be unfulfilled and bitter.

One of the coolest people i know spent time teaching english in china, currently living in mexico for the past 2 years, just living on the beach and teaching yoga. A very pure soul. Its fortunate for her that she walks in the protection of the Lord, she is not cautious.

"In today’s society the common people, generally speaking, seem to
have lost any conception of freedom beyond the kind that comes with days
off from work."

-Theodore Kaczynski, "Technological Slavery"

yeah, let's say everyone agrees with that quote? where are the ones that are "hardly wondering what we're actually doing on this planet"? can someone point me to a person who will read that quote and say "that's me, I'm not wondering and I don't give a shit, new episode of GoT is in a few days" or should I volunteer

>inb4 someone replies with "that's me"

Attached: 5211987767_26253d17a2_z.jpg (580x580, 101K)

will you guys ever grow out of the "people are" phase?

who cares what our purpose is here. we’re just here, we’ll never know why, we’ll die with more questions and no answers. that’s the nature of
existing.

Everybody wonders, not much like to talk about it, because that's a subject without answers and it shows to people that the control they think they have over their lives is just an illusion, rare are those who like to face that truth.

>He can't walk and think at the same time
you have no jurisdiction to comment on the intelligence of others.

Negative forces like you are only relevant for the perpetuation of your opposites.

So many people in this thread only disagree with this because they are using it as a symbol (appearance) to vent their frustration (resentment) towards normies. Change the symbol (appearance) being represented and people will subsequently change their opinion on its material. The most powerful use of this idea (tool) is the realization that when you control the symbol (appearance) you also control the interpretation of its material.

once you see terminus there is no longer appearance

there will come a time when man will be able to stroll through the galaxy on a celestial walkway, simply because that is what transcending the universe is like

interesting. Source/further reading cf. your terminology?

Attached: 1518241458594.jpg (500x375, 19K)

>once you see terminus there is no longer appearance
but isn't seeing this end the same as representing this end (the end being another appearance)? There is even appearance in material.

THIS IS SO SAD

Baudrillard's work contains the killswitch to the ideas inherent within society.

The animals are to be led (more so "influenced") by those willing to take risks. Do not try to "enlighten" anyone, don't try to "help," "teach," or "convince" anyone of anything. The only dialectic that matters in this temporal and material world is that of action. There's no need to discuss what is to happen, only to do it. Fuck off with trying to sound "deep" when all you do is post image macros online. The same can invariably be said to me, but at least I'm not posturing to make a point for external validation from other "intellectuals"

Isn't "discussing" an action? If i discuss about discussing what am i doing? isn't that acting???????!!?????????????????!!????????????????????!!?????????!!???????????!!!??????????!!????????!!????

No, just narrow-minded twunks can't fathom anything beyond fedoras and hot pockets. It is an excellent thing to contemplate though (the image in op)

>but at least I'm not posturing to make a point for external validation from other "intellectuals"
Then why did you post this? Don't tell me you were trying to "enlighten" us? "help," "teach," or "convince" us of something?

You can be like that if you want, but you know that's not what I'm talking about. Debating about whether or not I should shoot you is an action, but much different than me simply and actually shooting you.

No, because op made me upset. I should have abstained but I slipped. Forgive me

We live in a society...

Ok following your exemple, You said "The only dialectic that matters in this temporal and material world is that of action" and then "There's no need to discuss what is to happen" if we discuss about shooting me before doing it, i might convince you to renounce. The first action "discussing" led to a different outcome, so how discussing doesn't matter?

Because persuasion isn't necessarily tied to truth. If you're a sophist, you might be able to convince me to not act in a truthful way. The only way to find truth is through action for material shit, discussion for metaphysical.

It's not trendy to sincerely care about anything. Those types of people are too easy to mock, and I have to get my frustration out somewhere.

I want to add that actions have an end. The end here is what truth is tied to. So, if something I would do is beneficial, that can only be found out by judging the end of that potential action, which requires actual action. Many things sound great on paper or in books, but if it's tied to the material it must be put into action for it to matter.
So in OP's image, saying people don't care about meaning is fine and all, but if that's your only contribution towards finding meaning for yourself or others is empty.

>that’s the nature of existing.
but how do you really know that? XDDD

this

>wondering about this
>when the answer was revealed by God Almighty countless times already some thousands of years ago

I guess the Jews are semi-right when it comes to the masses being predictable and simple

Symbols are ment to be experienced, not understood.

Attached: 1552861119377.png (285x267, 148K)

LOL/10
I love u user

Then would you call it appearance? Or idea.

Based

Absolutely incredible response

Attached: 546F2099-7996-4BED-80F0-F6832897A1E4.gif (480x360, 787K)

>I ponder my existence not like those other commoners *spit*
Commoners are a miserable form of existence. All thoughts dwelling on them are wasted. Compare yourself with great figures instead.
>Did they see this?
>What was Hegel's mind like?

nobody asked you

nobody asked you either

"Am I here?"

Because my parents had sex once and my Father couldn't figure out a Condom.

This is the type of shit that weird guy at your job finds profound

Woah *ingests more shrooms* now THIS is deep

Some absolutely based takes in what I'm assuming was intended to be a bait thread.

>PURPOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=sdBEwe1KKmg

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ-dq2Y4Z-Y

What exactly is wrong with the "work-eat-entertaniment-sleep" cycle? Do you masturbate, sleep, go on facebook and sleep again? What is your 'cycle'?

It’s a banal statement that assumes way too much. It’s a child’s thought, a music lyric.

The sarcasm is justified, not overwrought at all. And I don’t sense any inherent cynicism

Attached: 50B28C47-D0F9-424F-81EB-A412961EB76B.png (1167x800, 1020K)

I’m going to give you an inflated ego huh ;3

Why*

OH MY UNMOVED MOVER, I PICKLE RICKING LOVE READING!!! START WITH LE GREEKS!!!!!!

Attached: (You).jpg.png.jpg.png (600x400, 352K)

>working in 2019

its like you enjoy getting cucked by literally everything from every angle. the only way to uncuck yourself in this era is to become a NEET. the NEET is the bull. i am the bull.

>yeah fuck these sheep that don't see the deeper meaning to life
>*proceeds to live exactly like said sheep*

like pottery

Attached: 1510549203578.png (754x734, 768K)

Is there a book about a r*tard rebelling ontologically against sleeping, eating and working?

biography of steve jobs

Holy... I want more

eating and sleeping are biological functions
wagecucking is unnatural as it gets, the literal antithesis of poopoo peepee. which is *chuckles* quite ironic, as wagecucking is SHIT

Wagecucking isn't always working. I've heard about many wagecucks who pretend to be busy.

You guys are fucking pathetic

Attached: F821A109-991B-4A42-9CE7-1D0865918132.jpg (753x707, 331K)

even worse

>"purpose"
dropped

It’s called emotion. Show some sometime, instead of being some washed out loser :3

You think we both aren’t doing a little bit of this on purpose?

>our purpose in this universe
There isn't one. There, saved you the trouble of reading all those books.

pls stfu

>It’s called emotion. Show some sometime, instead of being some washed out loser :3

Attached: C294253F-C25D-4CCA-B0EA-5D680F7E1826.jpg (236x236, 6K)

Shut the fuck up

>It’s a banal statement that assumes way too much. It’s a child’s thought, a music lyric.

Attached: 906F3BAE-4E17-43C8-9288-48DE00B68150.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Cmon baby remember what you told me last night over Skype :3

I love that the Yea Forums post is the more redd*t than the actual redd*t one really emplores you to consider

Not me.
What’s the problem? Listen if you really need to know i suppose I might be interested as much as you’re into me, but we’ll see where this goes ;3

Not me :3

stupid image. most people think about this and have some kind of existential crisis when they're like 13 and inevitably come to the conclusion that there's no fucking way for us to know and move on to find meaning in other places. in fact the person who made this image might just be a 13 year old.

What a bunch of beta-orbiters huh

seconded that the reply on the bottom is way more cringe. nothing wrong with talking about the simple things you like every now and then.

That’s literally one person: me. And she has masturbated to me. Multiple times. Made her not wear pants etc etc :3

That other guy is some angry faggot. Like you.

>And she has masturbated to me. Multiple times.
Hell yeah bro get er done yeehaw

>she has masturbated to me. Multiple times. Made her not wear pants etc etc :3

Woah no way? How did you manage to do that bro

Shit people are actually genuine sometimes :3

I don’t know man, honestly who gives a fuck. Women come on the Chan all the time. I honestly don’t know why trips aren’t enforced like /biz/ kind of. It leads to some obvious flaws like you lose who you really are.

For this I’m thankful that she exists I suppose. She has, and she knows she has. She only posts when I’m posting. And that’s a defense mechanism because we get banned sometimes.

So I only post when she does.

I’ve heard of this. True love

Attached: 15AD93F0-7EC2-4D08-BF77-13ACF614946D.jpg (706x706, 61K)

best of luck to you my man, though it sounds like she has already fallen for you. Lucky man!

why do you keep going when you know it's not the real butterfly?

based frogposter

Tfw read Kant

>squirming in one’s seat at the usage of words like “banal” is now considered “base”

It must be the glyphosate

ANSWER ME:3