Invincible

Invincible makes zero sense.

>Cyborg
>Normal human body
>Some metal parts
>Herp derp plagiarized super boy can not break human bones.

>b-b-b- he was holding back
Was omniman in the end also holding back ?

Attached: LOL cyborg.png (677x662, 503.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c9Xh7_XvnFI?t=153
youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA
youtube.com/watch?v=xobGh0gCmYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a fictional story.
It's not realistic.
It's not realistic at all.

Look at this guy, he thinks comics aren't realistic.

Cope.
The thing makes less sense then RPG battles.

youtu.be/c9Xh7_XvnFI?t=153

Yeah shitty writing, same consoomers will defend the current mcu garbage for all it's illogical characterizations and everything in general

based cartoonchad
cringe realismcucks

Attached: kix8O9p.jpg (968x729, 258.24K)

Being fictional doesn't excuse bad writing

Remember the cyborgs can not fly.

Omniman can fly, omniman is unable to dodge these clowns jumping at him in the air....

People like you excuse the medium sinking to unbelievable levels of retardation.

Attached: 24906e3662835063665178b98b46682b.jpg (420x623, 71.96K)

This. In a realistic scenario, you want to go for the elbow. It only takes 7 lbs. of pressure the wrong way to snap it like a twig. The sickliest soicunt in the world can muster that.

It is at least somewhat grounded. The characters still need to eat, breath, drink, sleep, etc... and the laws of physics do exist.

Anyway, making them Cyborgs makes no sense, since the Humans they are made of are still very weak, so how do the cybernetics make the rest of them stronger? If the cybernetics are extremely extensive and go to every part of the body, why not just make Robots?

>since the Humans they are made of are still very weak, so how do the cybernetics make the rest of them stronger?
iT's NoT rEaL
This bothers the fuck out of me too user. Having a robot arm below the shoulder doesn't let you pick up cars.

Attached: 9089dc2ea3bbf7bc-600x338[1].jpg (600x338, 108.72K)

This is based.

Why are the Human teeth suddenly strong enough to hurt a Viltrumite?

What the hell is up with all the Invincible threads all the sudden? Did they release another season or something? I swear Boys threads were more tolerable than this shit.

Attached: D7592A99-C89F-4905-93AB-D76C48A3985B.jpg (800x800, 93.16K)

Essentially they're just metal plated zombies you can use as attack dogs. There's an advantage to using them as they fight like wild animals and not people who are afraid of OmniMan.

Like he grabs one, and instead of pleading for it's life it's just trying to eat his face. Yes OmniMan can definitely beat them, but I think just how beserk they fight actually threw him off him game.

Attached: the-walking-dead-episode-710-rick-lincoln-2-935.jpg (935x658, 283.43K)

Don't worry about it kiddo this is adult stuff.

>why not just make Robots?
Good question.

>Yes OmniMan can definitely beat them, but I think just how beserk they fight actually threw him off him game.
Omniman can rip humans like they are made out of wet toilet paper. They should have disintegrated in his hands.

>Muh walking dead
Lets see
Normal human VS Zombie, zombies have human strength and human body durability + some benefits like no pain.

>it is totally the same
No it is not.

No that you believe me however I made that picture way back after watching Invincible s1 and the thread I made was full of people shitposting.

Now I was looking in my folders and did see this picture and I decided to make the same thread after all this time.

Humans Zombies would have Human Durability and Strength.

>Humans Zombies would have Human Durability and Strength.
Not so fast. Your brain is the only thing keeping you from having retard strength. Turn off the higher functions and you can do some amazing shit. Just look at basketball.

yeah but none of that makes your muscles or bones any more durable

Yeah but rotten flesh would make them crumble before they even reach a human.
Even if its fast infection zombies they would kill themselves before they kill other, the brain keeps the body from self destroying by using too much strength.

Not him
>Not so fast. Your brain is the only thing keeping you from having retard strength.
No ! omniman can rip tanks in half. They all get disintegrated.

>Turn off the higher functions and
Still will not prevent you from getting your arms ripped out by military grade force.

>Your brain is the only thing
No there are humans born without pain, their bones and body breaks the same.

>Your brain is the only thing keeping you from having retard strength.
While this is true, to prevent us from breaking our own bones, destroying our own muscles and squashing our own organs, do you really think our latent strength is enough to demolish mountains and withstand similar damage> Viltrumites can destroy planets. Human locked potential sterngth is not even remotely comparable to comic book mega strength.

yeah shit lke that bothered me too. plus they aren't super heavy and they can't fly even if they had some extra strong carbon-nanofiber muscles or something he cpuld just throw them into space. he claims to have destroyed an asteroid the size of texas. also, why doesn't the orange cyclops guy recognize a viltrumite when he sees one? not mark, he fought omniman before the show started.

>autistic enough to question this
>so lacking in creativity he can't imagine that cyborg enhancements extend below the skin
Worrying that surface level retards like OP think they're the arbiters of good writing when they can't do even the lightest creative work.

see

>why doesn't the orange cyclops guy recognize a viltrumite when he sees one? not mark, he fought omniman before the show started.
because they aren't exactly visually distinguishable from, say, humans? and probably dozens of other humanoid races?

You are right.

At this point the cyborgs must be covered in magic.

The best part is that all omniman needs to do is fly in a random direction and the cyborgs can not jump to him.

Having to imply something like that and still trying to reason it's in anyway comparable to the highest highs omniman has reached is the true low IQ take, don't establish things that later don't add up even if it's fictional especially if it's not excusable with literally hundred writers or long legacy characters in the big 2 comics. That's one of the bigger appeals of 3rd party fiction, consistency

do you autistically rant at every robot/cyborg/mech that contends with vastly superhuman opponents without being explicitly stated to be made out of/powered by bullshitium?

Imagine being so autistic that you think the author's time and effort is best put into getting the most minor and nitpicky details right instead of just... crafting a nice and enjoyable narrative for people to enjoy. Next you'll tell me that Frozen was shit mainly because they didn't spend enough time worldbuilding her garb alteration powers.

Attached: 1641446948501.jpg (1280x720, 243.42K)

I hate how you stupid motherfuckers conflate the suspension of disbelief with realism. Is it REALISTIC that an alien that's identical to a human man can fly at the speed of sound and punch buildings into dust? No. Is it BELIEVABLE that the strongest lifeform in Earth's atmosphere gets bogged down by shitty cyborgs built in a sewer by a schizo? No.

Realism =/= Believability

>The Reanimen are just zombies

Wrong, they're basically enhanced Cyborgs, not rotting, not base human strength

The Reanimen that attack Omniman are Government units, not the prototypes made in the sewer.

>Was omniman in the end also holding back ?
Unironically yes, but then again you do look like the type to whine how a show breaks its immersion cause of a technicality.

Cyborgs are bullshit, there is no reason for them to exist since the chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Bothered me ever since gargoyles and the 5 villains choosing their upgrades. How retarded do you need to be to take cyborg parts over a power armor ?

Attached: Gargoyles-Upgrade-featured.jpg (720x542, 74.61K)

Based
OP isn't whining when it conflicts with what's been presented to him even if you argue on the merit of just entertainment, reflection after the fact of viewing something isn't new. Animators will tell you this when looking back on episodes they've made as stupid all the time

>do you really think our latent strength is enough to demolish mountains and withstand similar damage> Viltrumites can destroy planets.
No, but I do think and believe you can put something a lot more powerful than a normal human into a roughly human form. We're set up for efficiency not power.

Dude, if you have a thing against cyborgs in general and don't enjoy them very much that's one thing, but if you're literally spending your time pointing out these simple yet specific reasons for why other people also shouldn't like them you're an autist. Just admit that your ability to suspend disbelief is not enough to enjoy media sometimes. I have a similar thing with human-looking mermaids as it came out yesterday, it's fine. Just focus on the parts of the show you can enjoy instead retard.

Why do you assume there is only human bone just because you see skin?

To elaborate the only place cyborgs make sense is James Bond level of power levels.

You have a robot arm ? You can punch the guy and it feels like a brick to the face since it is metal.

You have a robot arm ? You can ignore damage to it. And like try to hold Bond by the hand and shove your robo hand and his human hand into a grinder.

Outside you basically fighting normal humans cyborg parts get less and less useful.

If you enter the power level of fighting superman you basically will have to answer multiple questions why the cyborgs are not a joke enemy to superman.

>Based
Thanks.

>Be in universe where power armor is as strong as cybernetics
>Herp derp must cut of my arms and legs !

Hey if the power armor turns to shit I can simply drop it.
What will you do when your cyborg arm breaks or bricks itself ?

>Dude
See above.

>Why do you assume there is only human bone just because you see skin?
Nice try.
Rip of skin and muscle, can not use the arm
>NOOOooo REEE the skin is made out of adamantium also !

See at this point you need to BS more and more to make them work.

Attached: Jaws-James-Bond-620x413.jpg (620x413, 26.83K)

Ehhh, potato potato

>Dude, if you have a thing against cyborgs
YES.

To clarify more cyborgs are great for Borg or Strog type of enemies. interestingly looking swarm enemies who convert humans and make them cyborgs however they are fundamentally retarded and this is one of these reasons.

Strog:
youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA
youtube.com/watch?v=xobGh0gCmYs

Attached: 04_vernon_wilmer_as_borg_7_of_16.png (1272x795, 1.75M)

>thinks cybernetics are about powerlevels
>clings to the weakness of flesh this fervently

Attached: 1623556157762.png (960x720, 995.99K)

If it was just a normal human arm, and not internally reinforced, it would break itself under it's own power. There has to be something artificial underneath to give it that kind of strength, it's not using human muscles. But hey, I get it, you just want to be a mad contrarian and pretend you're clever or something.

I don't mind people pointing out things in shows post-airing or anything of the sort. I think it's incredibly extra to act as if this is some huge thing that needs to be addressed or fixed. If we really wanted to, we could tear down the entire fight scene, but the same effect would just happen. It would just be incredibly nitpicky. It's one thing to point out a, "wait a minute....!", it's another to have a post like breaking down the logistics. To be clear I'm with posts like user's () but if the way we got here was with OP type post then god damn.

>>clings to the weakness of flesh this fervently
Manufacturer override.
Disable limbs in unit #23456789

Or how about the manufacturer being shit, do you have any idea how often cars need to be maintained ? Contrast to organic humans.

>Muh Adeptus Me....
So literally the only one that does it is a insane cult of retards in a broken universe.

>>clings to the weakness of flesh this fervently
Says the one who did not turn himself 100% into a robot.

More like adeptus max copium and adeptus max bullshitium.

>t-t-t-t- there needs to be
The cope.
>b-b-b-b
Then it is literally nothing more then a game skin on a set of power stats.

>Outside you basically fighting normal humans cyborg parts get less and less useful.
Are you trying to say that the reanimen have human flesh parts where it makes ineffective to even use them in the first place? I'd have to disagree with you since I'm pretty sure the only human thing about them is their brain, plus they have robotic shit underneath them
picrel

Attached: download (5).jpg (330x153, 11.65K)

What do you say to picrels like these? Would change your mind about cyborgs being better than robots or androids based on a pros list about them?

Attached: main-qimg-396263492203a8c385ad0247d6ac7372-lq.jpg (602x301, 46.76K)

>they have robotic shit underneath them
>picrel
OK. Why did the guy not make robots then ? He can make robot arms and legs and heads however not full robots ????
>Reee he was crazy
And the government why did they not turn them into robots instead this cyborg crap ?

wrong levels: 50%

Nothing about the science of Invincible's world is believable, Mark's powers and the cyborgs are the same amount of ridiculousness, not much of a difference between impossible physical powers and impossible intellect.

>What do you say to picrels like these?
Omniman hits human chest robot parts fly apart.

>b-b-b-b-
We did have this cope with robocop fanboys before the mouth is a weak point.

>your mind about cyborgs being better than robots or androids based on a pros list about them?
You can try.
Pro tip it is intergalactically hard.

>Be in universe with super powered robots on every corner
>REEEE we must attach human body parts to them ... because we simply must OK !

Attached: main-qimg-51535000bec45b68bd9ab7b2666cc579-pjlq.jpg (600x450, 35.93K)

I like cyborgs because cyborgs are awesome.

Attached: 1637796106754.png (1068x601, 305.81K)

>b-b-b-
Yes superman is BS however if these things are assumed like some guy having a body that is harder them military armors IRL and he has super strength .... you ask why normal human body parts are not destroyed.

>The cope.
How is what they say cope when that's an actual reason that makes sense?
>Then it is literally nothing more then a game skin on a set of power stats.
Genuinely have no idea what this means???
>Why did the guy not make robots then ?
He's a mad scientist. There is no true reason, except that he's unhinged and likes to torture humans and combine human shit with robotic shit. He does end up also making robots for Cecil and the agency
> He can make robot arms and legs and heads however not full robots ????
It's not about his inability, it's his preference to do so.
>>Reee he was crazy
I don't know why you act like this is some random bullshit explanation when that's what the show portrays it as?
>And the government why did they not turn them into robots instead this cyborg crap ?
It was a part of Cecil's back up plan. Literally a big part of the comics is when Mark finds out that not did:
A) Cecil lie and betray him
B) He lad mad scientist freak work for him and not punish him but actually reward his ass
C) Let him continue make these cyborg freaks
D) Has a whole fucking army of these cyborg freaks who are almost as strong as Mark at the point in the comic

>I mean Was omniman in the end also holding back ?
he did end up beating them and they didn't hurt him.

>and the laws of physics do exist
People are flying through space and running at supersonic speeds. They only pay lip service to physics at best

The metal parts make them just as strong, it makes about as much sense as the alien ignoring the laws of physics to begin with. Whatever Sinclair does to the bodies makes them super strong and that's all that matters, they don't go to in depth about it because the whole idea of superpowers are contrived and they're not trying to do hard sci-fi.

A human-sized robot wouldn't be able to pick up cars either, you're only being selectively autistic.

>The metal parts make them just as strong
Once more a chain is only as strong as its weakest parts and the organic human ones are the weakest parts.

why you do not make robots or at least human brain inside robot bodies is beyond anyone's understanding.

>Omniman hits human chest robot parts fly apart.
Why do you those chests are are humans? Again cyborgs are just part human AND machine. The rules are as loose as you want them to be, from being like Cyborg to literally having a human toe to only having a human brain left. Sure Omniman could punch away these robot parts but it wouldn't be because of "human chest"
>We did have this cope with robocop fanboys before the mouth is a weak point.
I don't know what this means, but I do know that you think paraphrasing with greentext does anything for case
>You can try.
>Pro tip it is intergalactically hard.
It's mainly has to do with how they can think, process, have sentience to an extent.

A major thing I can think of is how well a cyborg can learn and grow compared to a robot. Sure you could do make a robot learn and understand, but it'd be significantly harder compared to a cyborg since there isn't a natural element of gaining experience.

The limits of a robot is as big as the limits of the creator, if the maker didn't account for something then they would have to making new upgrades or models to combat that new situation, while with cyborgs and their level of sentience, they basically do self upgrades and adjust. Sure you could argue to add sentience for Robots, but then I'd be incline to ask if artificial intelligence trumps the combination of human and robot mind power.

Another thing I can think of is the general flaws of machines, with how they break down, get worn out, or have bugs. Sure you can say it's the same for cyborgs but to how much of an extent and the frequency. If all you can say is that both sides have the same amount of problems to the same extent, I'd argue back then what's the point of making this distinction between the two in the first place for something like this.