There is a girl who is everything I desire in a woman...

There is a girl who is everything I desire in a woman. She is my perfection and one day I will make her my wife and the mother of my children. But for now l, I have to lay low because I am a miserable fuck. I don't respect myself as I currently am and I don't want her to get to know me in this state. Yet, I want to show her just how beautiful she is. If I could I would buy her a painting in which I see her pure, and true beauty, but I do not have the financial means. Nor am I gifted enough as a painter to capture her beauty well enough myself. So I thought that I want to show her her beauty with a book. The problem is, that I am not a reader of poetry or even novels, so I don't know any beautiful books.
Could you recommend me something, that upon reading gives you a feeling of warmth and awe because of how beautiful it is?

Attached: Paul_Cézanne_108.jpg (2024x1588, 434K)

Oh boi

Everybody's sense of beauty is very different. I like "Petersburg" by Andrei Biely. That's pretty subtle though. Do you know each other fairly well, or are you just going to drop this in her lap out of nowhere?

you are a fag's fag

you sound so fucking faggy, theirs no way you're over 18

We could be considered family, but I don't see her as such. That's why I can't be too upfront with my present. That's why I can't make it too personal to me, hence why I am looking for a more objective form of beauty

Does she have a penis?

Do you know anything about her? What if attractiveness was a non-factor? Are you only in love with the idea of her? With the idea of being in love?

Attached: 220px-Five_hundred_days_of_summer.jpg (220x339, 36K)

I'm 25, just completely infatuated with her. The day I noticed her, it legitimately felt as if I got shot by Cupido. It just came over me and spread through my whole body in an instant

Someones afraid of sincere human emotions. It's okay user, lay down your guard and let it in.

It's not about looks at all. Objectively, she is not even one of the most beautiful girls I have seen or even been with. She has aesthetic flaws and I am aware of them, but they don't bother me nor do they come in the way of her beauty. Because when I look at her, I know that there is no being as purely beautiful as her. Her heart and soul are shining through her skin. She is the sweetest, kindest, most caring girl I have ever met. She is beautiful in the truest sense

Rumi is fantastic, but it's straight-up love poetry, and pretty erotic as well. In Search of Lost Time is beautiful in a slow way, but tons of people find it boring

bruh look at this dude

Attached: 0a1648b1ecfdb023702725bf0b312b9f.jpg (640x998, 58K)

Kidnap her, and calm her fears down with assurances that this is merely kidnap-marriage, and most definitely not a murder-rape.

Instead of giving her a book that portrays her beauty. Read a book that helps you build your own life. Sounds like you need a book more than her.

Bloom?

That feeling you have isn't a unicorn, and the way you describe it just reads like an stereotyped emulation of the classic romantic. If she read that post it would be a major turn off.
Stop trying so hard. I'm not saying that to put you down, more-so to help you get out of a trap that a lot of introverted daydreamers that romanticise romance have struggled with.

You are right, my life is in shambles right now and I am currently for the first time in my life, at the age of 25, a neet.
I have been in relationships before so I don't think I am romanticizing a relationship with her. I think the fact that I am a neet right now, that I hit rock bottom in an attempt to reach my highest top, while understanding myself and my desires in a partner better and seeing those traits in her, though not feeling worthy of her, is an external, physical, romantic manifestation of my internal struggle, dissatisfaction, and disappointed with myself and my situation. She is the ideal I tried to achieve these past 6 years, but I failed miserably. And now life seems to be taunting me with her, my eternal goal, the price that I might never earn and that will be my biggest punishment until then.

I guess, in a way, she is my mountain

Attached: Sainte-Victoire-Mountain-Paul-Cezanne-26135.jpg (900x706, 382K)

She will never be yours
You'll wait for the perfect time and realize She got with someone else in the mean time.
Even worse: You'll manage everything and marry her and go Live with her and discover she's a THOT.
Anyway your hearth shall be broken.
Just find someone whos agreeable enought. Anyone.
They're all THOTs anyway.

Your posts are annoying to read, what a superfluous way of saying "I have no job and don't feel worthy of my crush".
Also, putting pussy on a pedestal like this never ends well for either party. Get a grip and dial back your feelings would be this strangers advice.

Keats's love poems. /Thread