The Owl House

Pretty good episode, but Amphibia is still better.

Attached: 38149D05-7DEE-4FEB-856B-BDCE84C1C7D6.jpg (1015x579, 112.86K)

Attached: The_Owl_House_-_Luz.png (1694x1800, 1.11M)

Owl house is better and more popular

Attached: Frogs vs owl chads.jpg (961x2343, 384.11K)

I kneeled frogbros

Frogs are in the middle of a spoiler clusterfuck right now kek.

>Still getting mogged by a cancelled show, at your finale.

india always has the best taste

>Google trends
lol
owlfags cope

Attached: Best Disney+ TV show ranking.jpg (1277x1906, 397.33K)

>USA only.

The ONE time India was based

made for corruption

Attached: .jpg (1086x1195, 98.87K)

>corruption spammer now going to Owl House threads
he's your problem now

ok so Gus mind is so potent it can creat illusions without his control.
i am the only one who find weird this never happened before in the show and only now?
like we never had hints of such condition on gus before, felt like something made up last minute just for this episode

Literally only because of Owl House's incessant queer pandering attracting Twitter manchildren.

Attached: OwltroonsCanceledAnne.webm (1322x1128, 482.89K)

We saw that in ep 5 S2 but yeah, you are right.
At least we saw that from Willow in episode 2 S2.

And it seems Amity is next.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-07 050407.png (1941x1246, 1.92M)

>At least we saw that from Willow in episode 2 S2.
Sorry episode 3 S1*

Okay, let's compare:

>Gus episode showing something new implying was always there AGAIN, with a jobber villain, but with a lot of good interactions

vs

>Souless shonen pack action, because Matt can't keep the kid inside him in a cage, so everyone has to be shonen like, thefore super lame

I mean Google Trends and TV ratings are more reliable than the unsourced image you posted

GIVE ME YOUR BEST OWL HOUSE MEMES SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Attached: 3437753853.png (720x673, 477.53K)

Google Trends doesn't provide revenue you fucking retard, people who paid for disney+ subscriptions does.

Yeah and we don't have any stats for D+ you fucking retard other than seeing the show trend whenever new episodes are added

MEGA PLZ

>One episode crushing three ships

Holy Based, Dana said fuck yo shit

Attached: der8fse-017d878b-3fd0-410a-994f-cd4a99e833e9.png (1194x1180, 1.38M)

True but again only in america, taking aworld wide look might give a stronger understanding

Is Owl house legitimatly good or did it get popular due to lgbt and cancelation?

Attached: FSGi6-PUcAAvMHt.jpg (2048x1536, 1023.44K)

How do you think amphibia got higher in the ranking? How do you think the website capture the metric for show's ranking? Are you really this dense?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-07 052006.png (626x451, 357.79K)

Attached: 6db.jpeg.jpg (653x680, 80.5K)

>Gus, Amity and WIllow have the powerpuff girls colors.
Interesting.

Attached: power.png (1200x740, 854.54K)

So does the Calamity Box, your point being?

Disney doesn't release official metrics so my guess is they make them up

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-07 053229.png (724x1050, 658.38K)

If this turns out to be the case I will kneel

It's better written than most Disney stuff unlike Amphibia with is 95% skippable episodes, TOH stays consistently good, I would even say it is overall better written the even Gravity Falls

Pretty sure its a thing all witches are capable of and its just their powers going out of control not like a special power up or anything, and it has been shown a few times that Gus is extremely powerful illusionist, so its not completely out of the blue.

>Luz writes her first episode
>makes Amity an oblivious idiot ball holder
Kek

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: 1651903532050.jpg (2200x2500, 1.4M)

Just don't go to Disney channel and XD, you'll burst vein and die from copium overdose. Disney has been favouring Amphibia over Owlhouse and that's a Statement of fact.

Does Disney make money from their schedule bias or from ratings? Because TOH keeps beating Amphibia in TV ratings.

>Disney has been favouring Amphibia over Owlhouse and that's a Statement of fact.
Yeah, I've noticed that, there's literally no advertising for toh as if the show didn't exist.

either hunter or raine gonna bring darius and eber onboard making them automatically trustworthy

More than TOH will ever make. First of all, TOH fans are bunch of lukewarm IQ retards who shows support for the show by pirating owl episodes so whatever copium narrative you're about to bring out next, try to keep that into account. Let's not forget the owl censorship debacle, some countries completely banned owl house for being too gay. Disney losing more money just being associated with TOH.

What matters is that Belos would look like a good strategist if he did that

you'd think if both sides are using illusions, just swipe your arm over your friend's head if you suddenly run into them to make sure. Everyone who's trying to get you is about two heads taller than everyone on your side and I don't think you can hide walking around on your knees to make up the difference

This episode was brought to you by ACAB

all covens are brilliant?

Season 1 had too many plot holes

All you Sourh American fucks pirate it anyway

I have a feeling this entire episode was made to give Gus exposition powers which he'll use to give us more backstory on Belos later

I love how tribe wars are basically a race to the last place.

In terms of grimwalker, I am a grimwalker

Attached: 176580.jpg (1080x1920, 143.03K)

Agree in both opinions but what do you expect? Amphibia is getting a big climatic battle because its the climax of the story, there is still one episode left maybe it will be a better resolution or not, and then the moon fell off felt like a coop out

Owlhouse has that nasty habit of pulling thing out of its ass but I like they are slowly setting up the big climax, every episode either introduce a plot point, advances the story in some way or hints of things in the background. Even then I wish they would have put that same effort in the characters. Gus struggled to make a realistic illusion once and now apparently he can do it with ease without even trying.

>Luz and Amity's ship name is Lumity
>I wonder what Luz and Dana's ship name would be

Attached: 87126.png (348x227, 1.96K)

episode about to air right?

Yeah

Lana? Duz?

Danuz

terrista? baterrace?

ok so it's been a while since i asked here about what's was going on with Alex and Dana.

but for real tho why don't they just say it? "we are not together anymore" i know is clearly not of anyone's buisness but i am curious

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 59.46K)

____Luna____

Attached: 89375.png (1280x720, 260.47K)

Can someone explain me why Dana shipped her self insert amity with a girl who looks like her best friend and is named in the same way?

>best friend

are you implying that collector is gay?

Always hazbin

Attached: 1650938756372.png (1845x1813, 694.85K)

>Amphibia's episode was so shit frogniggers went full damage control
KWAB

>Purple eyes Amity.
Literally Calamity level.

>tfw so thoroughly raped the frogcel that he includes your favorite character in all of his poor quality hate memes

Damn it feels good to be an owlchad

Attached: EfkJZQiXgAArKSl.jpg (2030x2030, 315.84K)

>Collector really is Lumity from the future

Attached: 1455765164542.jpg (259x195, 9.86K)

It wasn't a bad episode, but was really bland for a final battle, it's just meaningless shonen action, but worse since this is not demon slayer where the god-tier animation can hide some narrative errors.

Overall it's what we always expected, Marcy is saved, the girl make up, they all go in different ways but still gonna be friends in the future

Attached: o my canceled show.png (922x724, 484.54K)

The collector is Lumity's kid from the future.

Became mad after hearing lesbian sex every night.

whats the bully power level?