CAPTAIN AMERICA 4 Producer Reveals New Movie Details

>"Sam is not Steve Rogers and I think that's a good thing," producer Nate Moore said. "To me, this new Cap is Rocky. He's going to be the underdog in any situation. He's not a supersoldier. He's not a hundred years old. He doesn't have the Avengers. What happens with this guy who announces publicly, without support, 'I'm new Captain America.' What happens next? I think is fascinating because he's a guy. He's a guy with wings and a shield, but he is a guy. So, we're going to put him through the wringer and make him earn it, and see what happens when he is outweighed, outclassed, out-everything. What makes somebody Captain America? I'm going to argue it's not being a supersoldier. It's about, like Steve Rogers used to say, 'I can do this all day'. And I think we're going to prove that with Anthony Mackie and Sam Wilson."

comicbook.com/marvel/news/captain-america-4-anthony-mackie-marvel-producer-nate-moore/

Attached: 1636597327499.jpg (937x1171, 150.22K)

>I'm going to argue it's not being a supersoldier. It's about, like Steve Rogers used to say, 'I can do this all day'. And I think we're going to prove that with Anthony Mackie and Sam Wilson.
This sounds fun. He seems enthusiastic.

>He doesn't have the Avengers.
That part is a bit surprising? I thought he'd be the team leader, though I guess the team is all over the place right now.

Attached: Captain Falcon.jpg (750x1000, 149.25K)

>What happens with this guy who announces publicly, without support, 'I'm new Captain America.' What happens next?
Didn’t the show already do that?

In universe the avengers are basically dead and no one seems interested in reforming the team or making a new avengers.

The Avengers pretty much don't exist at the moment.

Falcon Winter Soldier was so shit.

Starks the one financing the team is dead. Rogers is officially retired. Thor basically left the team and is off-world. Hawkeye became a family man. Black Widow is dead. Wanda is evil and supposedly dead. Vision is dead. Hulk and Warmachine are basically the only potential active members left.

people barely gave a fuck about cap, then winter solider came and gave him "SUPER KICK" and people were interested. are people actually interested in Sam as cap?

Nope. Should had just given him a SSS and make him Captain America with wings instead of his current lame self.

I thought Shang Chi showed at the end that there were still Supers working together behind the scenes.
The post credits showed Captain Marvel, the woman from Black panther and some others talking to the MC about his rings.

I hope they cover up his head. That look just isn't working for me. At least have him grow his hair and get a flat top.
Other than that the direction they plan to go sounds pretty good. That is until they change direction to make his entire movie a soft introduction for Eli Bradley.

>What happens with this guy who announces publicly, without support, 'I'm new Captain America.'
You know, now that i think about it, that sounds really awkward, like, can you imagine the ego of some guy that walks up to you and says "Im the new Albert Einstein" or some other famous person? You'll think he's fucking crazy

And i know its comic book logic but Captain America was a product of its time, both in real life and in the reality of the story, he was there as patriotic figure that was basically a cheerleader that managed to do soldier work eventually, he also had an old fashioned belief in his country so he kept the name Captain America later on, but Sam doesn't really have this whole history with him, he was just friends with Steve, there's no pressure to paint himself in flag colors even if he wants to use the shield, he can just use it
And to answer that question from before
>What makes somebody Captain America?
Im going to argue that, in a lot of ways, the U.S. government made him Captain America and being a key factor in the Allies' victory in WW2 at the cost of his life made him America's hero

Attached: 1624917138758.jpg (500x437, 50.52K)

The kinda avengers exist, there’s just not many of them available and they’ve no reason to assemble.

Attached: 7B224EAD-F260-434E-9BA0-EE068A45DCFB.jpg (863x1169, 415.05K)

Almost everyone disagrees with me but I thought they should have switched the snapped victims in Infinity War and Endgame and had the newer "members" left to figure things out when Earths mightiest heroes were gone.

Aren't they building up towards the young avengers? I haven't watched Multiverse of Madness yet.

I actually really liked Sam's run as Captain America in the comics where he goes up against institutional racism and the Americops but then they just threw that entire plotline out the fucking window for Secret Empire and reinstated Steve.

are pic related and bucky gonna show up?

Attached: file.png (840x1364, 694.35K)

The reason it’s called Endgame was to have a final hurrah for the original Avengers

Problem is they only really said Good Bye to Widow, Steve and Tony. Thor and Hulk suffered the most.

Hulk really should've gotten a solo film.
Thor 4 seems like it'll be a good sendoff for his character.
Though I imagine they'll keep him and have him pop up in other's movies like the Hulk.

It really doesn't feel like they're building up to much right now but I kind of like it that way, it doesn't feel like I'm missing out on much if I decide to not watch a previous movie or show.

I think they're taking their time with waiting to see which characters will gain popularity so that they don't create a team with characters that people don't really like. Kamala Khan doesn't seem like a contender for the young Avengers if enthusiasm for her doesn't pick up.

I guess it makes sense. I mean who's first idea for a hero to add to the MCU is america chavez while at the same time having Disney trying to use Moon Knight.

Attached: captain_power_by_pixindura_d39a86n-fullview.jpg (900x1237, 136.64K)

What would your ideal future Avengers line up be?

Nate Moore is a Marvel Nerd, BLACK African American autist that married a blue eyed blonde.
CORNY MFer that gets the MCU ESG score high but serves zero purpose outside of that.
The whitest black guy ever, next to the half-black, half-jew writer who did all of his zoom interviews with a fucking pik in his fro, sometimes actually grooming himself with the pik to show how blakk he was.
Props to u, Jew brotha man.

Man who the fuck cares? I wanna watch spider man not some nigga with a shield.

I would have 2 separate teams...

Team #1
> Doctor Strange
> Thor
> Thena
> Shang-Chi
> War Machine
> Moon Knight

Team #2 (woke team)
> SamCap
> Captain Marvel
> Ms Marvel
> Kate Bishop
> She-Hulk
> Wasp

Can someone who isn't a super soldier actually use that shield properly though? Like I always assumed that the entire reason Steve was able to do absurd tricks with that thing was because the serum gave him an instinctual ability to do those things, like he can do impossible subconscious calculations in his head that allow him to perfectly predict the trajectory. Also, he has superhuman strength so he can toss it with enough force to do all those things as well.

But Sam probably can't do any of that, right?

>BBC gets the harem
>MILF gets the reverse

You forgot Spiderman and Black Panther's successor.

He had a training montage, but I think the assumption is that he'll never be able to do the same things Steve could. The wings could make up for it though

Black Falcon

I'm severely uninterested in Captain Falcon, might be the first marvel movie I skip

should've been Bucky

>"Sam is not Steve Rogers And I Think That's A Good Thing,"
Ayyyy fixed it for him

Yeah add Spider-Man to Team2.

Maybe push Wasp & She-Hulk to Team1 depending on how woke she is in her show.

Secret Avengers
>> US Agent OR Bucky
> Moon Knight
> Yelena
> Hawkeye
> War Machine
> Wasp

There was a Captain America 3?

That's what they called Civil War, at least.

Avengers 2.5

I think there could have been a period of time where Bucky took up the shield and then handed it off to Sam like in the comics. But they never killed off Steve. I kinda wish they did, it would have been a better look for Marvel than killing a guy with a 4-year-old daughter.

It’s probably gonna be:
>Captain America (Sam)
>Captain Marvel
>She-Hulk
>Ant Man and Wasp
>Shang-Chi
>Thor (Jane)
>Spider-Man (part timer, shows up for big events)

Dunno about Black Panther.

>Thor(Jane)
>implying Portman will stick around after Thor 4
user.

>Hulk really should've gotten a solo film.
Never ever, not while Universal still partially owns the rights
Though desu I'm surprised that Marvel haven't even tried to buy them back or fight over it in any way

>What makes somebody Captain America?
Being named Steve Rogers

We all know why this will never work

>blacks steal things white men did, and that's a good thing!

by the time they have a new avengers film we will have the original line up back maybe with some changes
>Steve Rogers
said numerous times they can bring him back at any time
>Tony Stark
Said they still have stories to tell about Tony stark and they just need time for people to forget about RDJ
>Natasha
probably will never return replace with a more popular character
>Bruce Banner
Probably will just be recast and not give a in universe reason
>Thor
resurected after dying in a film with a new actor

I am tired of people thinking they will not bring back these characters when they said they will probably within the next ten years even

Isn't the Falcon too busy scolding white people, telling senators to "Do Better," and simping for ginger mulatto terrorists? Is this just going to be more of that?
Fuggin' skip.

Attached: cat shitposting at incredible speeds.gif (300x300, 1.66M)

>we're going to put him through the wringer and make him earn it
should've done that on his TV show

>he's not Captain America
>that's a good thing

Personally I think they're setting us up for a "Dark Avengers" type of mini-series, where this will be the government's attempt to have U.S.-approved heroes to replace the OG Avengers, probably backed financially by Norman Osborn, pre-Goblin serum.

Meanwhile we'll have Sam and Bucky working on recruiting and training a Secret Avengers over the course of several post-credit scenes and TV show tie-ins to get Spidey, Ms. Marvel, and Shuri/new Black Panther on the team.

Thor, Captain Marvel, and Doctor Strange probably get reserved for your first space-based threat (Skrulls? Kree? Annihilation Wave?) before Galactus shows up for your overall world-ending threat.

And somewhere along the way we probably have new X-Men show up, assuming Marvel and Fox can stop arguing over those rights and just work together to make a good product to make lots of money off the toy licensing and merch.

These are nice ideas but they're already setting up multiverse bullshit. It's hard to go back to world-ending or galactic threats once they've done that

A Captain America that isn't a superhuman and relies more on tools is always something I can get behind. Sam isn't superhuman, and I'm fine with that, his flight pack and gadgets
more than compensate for that because flight is a severely overlooked capability, and he can multitask with drones to take on multiple threats at once. He can't rip off a steel gate or vault over it? He can fly over it. He can't run at 60mph? He can fly at over 300mph. He has a building full of armed thugs? He can have his drones distract/disarm/down while he's personally taking down some goons.

Just give him a full cowl rather than the half, the top half head being exposed always bugged me, same with Starlord not having a full helm.

>that's a good thing
kek literally memeing unironically.

>not while Universal still partially owns the rights

They don't anymore.

why not just make team one, the Midnight Sons. so like Doctor Strange, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Blade.

The post-credits scene was only Carol, Bruce Banner and Wong.

Great Lakes Avengers.

I really hope he fights The Serpent Society

Attached: Serpent_Society2.png (1280x720, 842.8K)

here's what i want
>Falcon dies when his wings malfunction
>post credits shows someone pick up the shield

>JOHN WALKER WILL RETURN.

Do you think sooner or later we’re gonna get New Avengers vs Dark Avengers

Now that you say it, the Great Lakes really have avoided the MCU destruction that Cali and the Northeast a prone to, huh?