Let’s have a thread on your predictions for Disney’s future

Let’s have a thread on your predictions for Disney’s future.
>you mean a thread for political shitflinging arguments and tranny groomer memes?
No, a thread about what you think the future holds for this major animation company. Disney has been doing losing a ton of money, and I want to decide if I should buy the dip, hold and wait, or cut my losses and sell. Pic related is their one year

Attached: 21D11B69-62BF-4DC2-8646-FBD22E5B5875.jpg (1170x1850, 491.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/co/thread/130459002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And pic related is their five year. I just deleted my old thread, trying again

Attached: 1ED4BDE0-92F7-4158-8F8C-3F60FECD2715.jpg (1170x1866, 533.88K)

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Who fucking cares? If Disney makes or loses money, does it fucking matter? No matter the outcome, you'll still a pathetic leech staring at graphs all day.

log off

Twice. The last one got hit with a bunch of faggots right from the outset
rbt.asia/co/thread/130459002
Maybe one or two decent posts the rest is bitching about e-politics

The biggest factor in Disney's future is how/if they can spin ESPN into a successful streaming service.

Honestly see I used to be super into what the 'Disney release of the year' was gonna be when they were coming out with bangers. There is nothing on the road map that excites me.

On that note, why aren't they printing a quick billion with Zootopia 2?

I doubt many people will remember the politics in a 6 months, at least as far as it goes for Disney. They'll rebound, everyone forgets eventually, and they're a giant corporation, they'll be fine

On the politics side it's not about what people "remember" so much as the long-term implications of Disney losing its special privileges with Florida. That was a big, one-of-a-kind grandfather privilege Disney has had for literal decades, and now not having it is going to fuck them over quite a bit in a way that might not be as readily apparent on the side of just someone who consumes their streaming media.

I dunno about OP, but I'm going to make threads about it until it stops being an issue.

>I doubt many people will remember the politics in a 6 months
That depends on whether or not they're capable of keeping their dumb jew mouths shut.

stealth /biz/ bait thread

Then go to /biz/

What the FUCK do we know about biz? Perhaps a better thread idea is : Talk about their upcoming projects on TV, movies, parks, talk about their leadership. Talk about their structure. Talk about their approach to cable, streaming, ect. Merch.

Attached: 05dff6be97b1b545df0482c5265b6812[1].jpg (960x960, 100.84K)

why would OP go to the shitcoin board to talk about Disney?

I am not super well read about that situation, but my understanding is that Disney would pay and direct local services in an area around the park. They lost direct access to direction (e.g. instead of just paying someone to fix a pothole, they have to get permits done and the money has to go through the state gov channels). It's actually going to hurt Disney less and the taxpayers more. But honestly, it'll probably go away once people forget, Disney starts paying out the congressmen again, and they return the status. 10 bucks says it'll be before the end of the year.

It's honestly just theatre, Disney gets some good credit with the liberals and DeSantis (and the FL legislature) gets to look strong to their base... coincidentally right before 2022 elections.

or we could talk about how they're crashing their company because they're a bunch of groomers and laugh at them

Not that I'm against that, but that's really more pol's department. At least it doesn't require a specific thread for it.

Groomer is like the conservative version of leftists calling everyone a nazi

except groomer is completely accurate, and nazi means nothing

Everyone I don't like is a groomer/nazi

Oopsie knows that /biz/ would not take the bait. The mouse is outrage catnip on Yea Forums.

I'm not a nazi, some of my best friends are money grubbing, hook nosed kikes

>outrage
to who, paid mouseshills?
why would anyone NOT be laughing at disney?
it's not like they have anything good coming out anyway

You'll find groomers everywhere, though, regardless of political beliefs
The Catholic Church is conservative and yet it's the oldest group of groomers on the planet

>to who, paid mouseshills?
Exactly.

Literally just a bunch of atheist liberals trying to click bait. The church does fine with children

where do I even go to buy this stuff?

>
Everyone I don't like is a shill

People who want strong white male leads to show white kids that it's okay to be white are groomers by the same token. Parents groom their kids, schools telling your kid not to be a nigger and wait their turn is grooming your kid. It doesn't mean anything while nazi and commie are more specific about the politics.

I think a big difference is that the catholic church grooming kids was a gigantic scandal, meanwhile marxists are trying to argue that they literally have a god-given right to use public schools to sexually groom other people's children

The catholic church was molesting kids, sexually abusing them. There are already laws against molestation and sexual abuse. The left did the whole #metoo thing and the right hated it.

Republicans tried passing a law that would make child marriage legal and it wasn't until they got called out on it that it was a "mistake"

I don't think it'll ever come back, especially with what they've made public just not worth it for normal people

>The catholic church was molesting kids, sexually abusing them.
yes, that's the thing that people were mad about
somehow the marxist takeaway from the church sex scandal was "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT TOO", not realizing that people were mad about it the first time, and are especially mad about marxists wanting to openly do it again

>oldest group of groomers on the planet
There was literally never any scandal with them on that except for the span of like two decades when they incidentally laxed rules on gay men becoming priests in the 60s/70s. And at no point did they ever have rates of abuse that matched what still happens in public schools to this day but liberals love to whataboutism them as a way of ignoring actual current kiddie touchers.

You mean clout chasers that accused without proof? Meanwhile leftist teachers are admitting they are grooming on social media

That didn't happen. Or is there some headline you read that gave you that impression?

>some headline
there's already hundreds of them in response to the anti-grooming laws being passed

Not this guy, but was curious since the stock market is pretty volatile right now, here's the S&P 500 5 year.

So, a big drop the last few months, which I knew, no where near the 50% drop of Disney though. That's pretty extreme.

Attached: file.png (616x236, 7.24K)

Reminder Mods actively encourage these type of offtopic threads

You redefined grooming to include sad libs of tiktok saying "I'm gay and I risk endangering my school and my career by answering questions about my personal life during PTA". Meanwhile if Louis CK jacked off in front of your daughter you'd blame her for being in the room and call her a clout chaser.

So, the real question is should I buy into this. It's a hard regression to the mean, and the question is whether it will recover, whether the rest of the stock market is going this way, or is this a uniquely Disney hit.

there is no universe where it's appropriate to discuss your sex life with your primary school students
you're better off simply not being anywhere near a school if you legitimately don't understand this

You don't need to pretend anymore you got the political shitflinging thread you wanted

There's certainly multiple factors at play, but they've decided, all on their own, to throw themselves into the realm of politics while choosing a position that is not popular among the vast majority of parents from both political parties
so it's probably going to get worse before it gets better, and will probably get much worse if they decide to start weighing in an abortion

Why do you automatically thing of sex when someone says they are gay

Because I'm a gigantic homo who can't stop thinking about dicks.

Compare it to the other media companies, lets limit it to the ones that are big in cartoons.

time to buy the dip!

Why would you come to Yea Forums if you don't want to talk about comics or cartoons?
The only reason you'd make these threads all day is if you're trying to push a narrative.

Which one gave you that impression? The bill isn't anti-grooming, it's anti-kids finding out about your marriage.

teachers tell anecdotes to students about their partners all the time. It doesn't magically become grooming just because the partner in question is gay.

Honestly I don't buy the whole groomer thing but I'll gladly push that narrative if it helps beat back the sjws in the culture war. Eventually the pendulum will shift back and we can have good comics and cartoons again if we keep pushing this type of shit into the media

I think there's a unwritten rule were major blockbuster success's need a minimum of a decade to get another sequel so people don't foam at the mouth because it came to soon.

That's not discussing sex life. Monogamous relationships and family are important parts of building community.

no, it's anti-grooming, and massively popular across the political spectrum with actual voters, even if trannycrat politicians reee about it
no, they do not, elementary school teachers do not talk about their marriages, that is extremely weird whether or not they're gay

It's looking to be a bear market. Shorts everywhere.
Disney will recover first though.

>so it's probably going to get worse before it gets better, and will probably get much worse if they decide to start weighing in an abortion
Disney is unironically probably having frantic board meetings this fucking week about how they want to handle this abortion shit.

If they ignore it, then all their woke little employees will whine and defect from them even further. If they speak out against it, DeSantis will fuck them over even harder as a show of power. Also in general companies tend to be more reticent to take sides on abortion than on gay shit or pretty much any other issue. Abortion is still contested even if conservatives don't even care about what gays personally do anymore.

I hope you die

>why user? why did you spread misinformation that ruined the lives of millions of people and resulted in further division?
>"because I don't enjoy comics as much as I used to"

>WHY WONT YOU LET ME TALK DIRTY TO SIX YEAR OLDS NOOOOOOOOO

I actually am a different person. I have mixed feelings on the Florida bill, thinking the verbage is questionable and I think will cause problems. Disney should not have had their special status for Disney World revoked, as government acting retributionally like that is a bad path to go down. Feel free to ask my opinions on other things.

That's hard, because Disney is unique in the space as not being primarily a media company, it's cruises and amusement parks are a huge portion of their company. Last I looked, over 40% of their revenue was cruises and entertainment. Licensing is a huge other portion, as well as their actual media sales. So, it's hard to judge.

Here's Warner Brothers. Theirs is super messed up. The huge spike in January of last year hides that they have in fact seen a 50% drop the last few months as well, but their data was also way, way more erratic. So I don't know what to draw from that.

Attached: warner_bros.png (845x400, 46.52K)

They started by forcing this woke shit into my favorite stuff and focusing on it instead of telling decent stories.

I don't give a shit about politics but I'll gladly participate in them to piss off the side that ruins what I love

They do talk about their marriages, especially in small towns or in schools where teachers get pregnant and teach their kids. Female teachers changing their names and kids asking every stupid question imaginable. Married couples working in the same school district. Talking about this isn't sexual and it isn't straight grooming. Or is it? Was that making you horny back in the day?

This lol my school was in a small town and our history and biology teacher were married

Yes and you didn't enjoy it. You're a child who actively ruins lives so your mainstream comics can be "good" again.

Attached: 1651697569152.png (455x368, 380.99K)

BUY HIGH

Make an account with a broker. I use Charles Scwab, but that's because I get an account through my job.

Don't day trade. Don't fall for that one.

Who gives a shit? If I read a comic telling me I'm evil for being white then I have no choice but to fight back against those people. You can't say everyone to he equal and then tell whites to fuck themselves

Why the fuck did they think wading into this shit to begin with was a good idea? Surely they knew that whatever position they took, they were just going to piss people off and end up in a worse position than they were before.

Every other American movie studio was smart enough to just keep their mouths shut and not comment on it. So why did Disney feel the need to?

Nobody said you were evil for being white, but you are evil for being a spiteful racist faggot.

Cry about it. I have like 7 twitter accounts to spread this shit and have made several spam threads about it

Were the Borgias just a TV show, user?

>You're a child who actively ruins lives so your mainstream comics can be "good" again.
Yes, you do deserve to have your life ruined if it makes my funny picture books better again.

Yeah, I'm not going to short though. I'm a simple man and looking for longer term stuff (10-20 years). Funnily enough, my one actual novelty stock that I bought out of love, Sega, is my only stock that's up.

Because they were caught funding said billmakers in the first place by their lower ranked acolytes.

Warner brothers is tricker, because it's confounded with their split with Discovery.

How's Sega doing in the wake of chinky flu? I read they had to close all their arcades in Japan only months after they'd invested millions in R&D for some new arcade tech chipset or something

You're a cool dude.
>130460974
You're a racist

>Every other American movie studio was smart enough to just keep their mouths shut and not comment on it. So why did Disney feel the need to?
Because they're the largest employer of LGBT identifying people in Florida.

I'm sure, only a terminally online twittertard would be this self-victimizing.

>Why the fuck did they think wading into this shit to begin with was a good idea?
1. If I recall, their generic "we oppose le nono say gay law" was easily forgettable.
2. What actually doomed them was their leaked internal conference calls, where every single person in a position of power started rattling off their genderclown insanity while promising to pledge allegiance to the TQBRAPPP+ cult.
3. It might be possible that they simply did this to up their ESG score with Blackrock, however it's more likely that they're just a bunch of psychotic pedophiles, given that the company has had at least one major child sex scandal every year for the last decade.

If you're going to see a black female Thor as a "microagression" you're just a entitled bitch.

Then you're just evil because you're a liar and an entitled bitch. Trying to play victim just makes it obvious how dishonest you are.