Buzzfeed ceo

*walks the walk*
datawranglers.com/negations/issues/96w/96w_peretti.html

Attached: 7rD1Q1Y7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9srhgHzUFd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christ, that abstract reads like a Buzzfeed mission statement

Drinks the Onions

Attached: 77CDB063-2C9E-4CCC-ABCB-D0E1AFE8B588.jpg (459x320, 19K)

Hang on.
>onions
>basedboy
>onions

First day back?

That was a good video

I bought a pass though, why am I filtered.

Heh

>I bought a pass

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Bump

This needs more play

youtube.com/watch?v=9srhgHzUFd4

You have to go back

Awesome video. Wasnt really sold on the channel until this one. Anyone know his background? Once in a while he makes a mistake speaking that makes him sound like English isnt his first language, mistakes you typically hear in Scandinavia/low countries, though he has no accent; maybe just canadian?

think he said he was norweigan or something

am Lithuanian. Pretty sure he Lithuanian. Maybe not.

Funny how all cultural marxists regurgitate old french fags and then they go on and have a bright careers in "and it's beautiful" field of advertising. Kind of discrepancy between academia and practice.

"I-ideal". Lol.

HOLY FUCK

LIT IS FULL OF NONSENSE THREADS TODAY

Wow, Buzzfeed in a mirror. How unexpected (lol)

i bet this guy NEVER has to push his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose.
it's like watching evolution in action, like watching a squirrel develop wings after generations of jumping from tree to tree.

No, it's absolutely perfect that the final product of Foucault, Derrida, Lacan, and all the other French postmodernists has been a generation of techbros who are responsible for turning our world into the hellscape it's become. This IS the legacy of French thought, and it's entirely appropriate.

Attached: foucault-obscurantist.jpg (740x464, 156K)

This. Paretti should be used as marketing foder by philosophy depsrtments around the world to entice new students. The man literallly understood the culture industry so well on a philosophical level he was able to practically apply it to Buzzfeed, making it the ultimate post-modern, hyperrea,l sensory bombarding, identity exploiting, outrage producing prolefeed in the history of the internet. He's the punchline in the "haha if you're so smart and philosophical why aren't you rich".

Attached: FB_IMG_1556643034412.jpg (929x677, 58K)

There is literally nothing new or creative about Buzzfeed, it's just that the digital age has turned click into profit and mired what was once a promising new medium into a mire of social media spam.

I never said Buzzfeed was creative you fucking illiterate

nigger

BASED

So what if you're right. What if the world is so shitty precisely because of Foucault, Lacan, etc..? How do we make things better? Do we have to completely abandon the French? Do we need to repudiate them like the Greeks repudiated the Sophists?

Attached: 42-19948405.jpg (1260x560, 58K)