>tfw no gf

Attached: drjones.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=6azGnpCVa8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHERE THE FUCK DO I FIND GF I LITERALLY CANT FIND ANYONE TO HAVE A CRUSH ON
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1512939894357.jpg (662x936, 104K)

I had a gf for 3 years and it was fucking garbadge. I’m going to be single until I die

this

>tfw no gf

Attached: apudancing.gif (840x488, 511K)

>tfw no gf
>tfw no family
>tfw no friends
>tfw completely solitary
feels good man

Attached: BE680E3B-E191-4CA9-BC6D-408B06F32119.png (235x215, 6K)

it is good greg

Attached: CD68397E-0423-4637-BA01-715760DB8DFA.png (960x732, 849K)

>tfw unitonically found an in a woods gf and gonna visit her in a month
I feel like autistically praying to Diana whenever I see the moon was finally worth it.

Attached: CA010159-6FAB-4DC7-BE4C-F3784FE0DE7B.jpg (500x500, 60K)

i use them as stepping stones

>no Indiana Jones world

>I LITERALLY CANT FIND ANYONE TO HAVE A CRUSH ON
I know this feel. Can't relate to a single /fit/ post about Oneitis'. The only girls I ever interact with on a semi-regular basis are the girlfriends of my friends.

whose diana

i love the moon bro

>tfw no Bloodborne 2

>Wanting a new Bloodborne instead of a new setting entirely
biggest pleb filter

The Roman goddess of the the moon and hunt. One of the Olympian twins.

Started doing it because the story about Endymion made her seem like a qt tsundere, so obviously gonna waifu worship that and hopefully end up like Endymion. In a way I am because innawoods gf if a qt hunter too. At the back of my mind where it’s irrational I almost feel like I somehow did invoke the power of this diety for my dutiful and honest worship. Never gonna tell anyone about this irl though.

Attached: 8D17E1C5-B980-429C-B822-B40851BF263E.jpg (700x509, 69K)

cute based moon user, good job making it :)

I don't share the same feeling but I always look up at the stars and moon at night and give them a kiss (it's like a cool baseball chest tap into a kiss). It reminds me of the infinite and puts things into perspective for me. Hopefully Diana gives me a tsundere gf soon bro

What else could they do, some overplayed ghost in the shell cyborg shit? I NEED more weird fiction/Dunsany/Ashton Clarke/Lovecraft

That's beautiful user, good luck

Ultimately you see a reluctance to use things like Tinder. It’s just more stuff like public schooling: putting you in a position based on your parents money.

In this case though, it’s a bit worse. With the dating apps, they only use it because they are a particular kind of person anyway. It just goes to show you that sometimes doing anything other than reality is a mistake.

In this way, you see a cultural awakening. Not just for this generation, but the world. That the technology actually separates us in some ways and the organic processes of social intercourse push us closer together spiritually.

For this reason, just keep on, I have a feeling everything is about to get better :3

Literally anything else? We already know about Yarnham and the eldritch horrors hiding in it. The sense of discovery is gone, which is a huge amount of the magic that made BB and DS so great.

I never did any special prayer. Just like whenever I’m going to the gym or coming back from it or going to the convenience store and I see the moon I’ll look up to it and say a variety of phrases like “Love you Diana”, “Thanks for the gains Diana”, “Hope to join you on the hunt someday”.

Always thought the moon was amazingly beautiful. I don’t live in an area where you can really see the stars the moon is still so brilliant and fair, especially on a full moon and its light shines through my bedroom window. There’s nothing comfier to me then walking underneath it’s glow alone, occasionally looking up at it. It really makes you think what went through the mind of ancients, who had know scientific knowledge, when they looked up at it. Like how could they not believe in gods and such when there was a giant glowing rock in the sky at night that shifts through phases almost perfectly 12 times every year.

based

Bloodborne is about the revelation of DREAMS and worlds, not epic Cthulhu plushies. It has more to do with Poe, Dunsany and dream-cycle Lovecraft than "eldritch horrors". The scope of exposition on the topic is near infinite, they don't have to make it Gothic Victorian again

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1472997007834.png (780x825, 27K)

>this entire post

Attached: 1553965007550.jpg (1024x943, 89K)

you're going to turn into an autistic werewolf, user

Attached: 1392587441929.png (241x273, 128K)

>tfw finally have my first gf

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON BUT WE CUDDLE ALOT AND I TICKLED HER FEET FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT SO ITS OKAY

Attached: xkChLe5.jpg (1280x1771, 1.04M)

I know that feel bro

you optimist never cease to make me laugh.
>having faith that the masses will awaken to thought and not immediately repress it

I can fuck em but I can't date em
what's wrong with me?

Good genes, shit personality

Attached: 13D7306F-F483-4078-980F-C47815F8F271.jpg (750x454, 40K)

Check out r/BlackPillScience if you want to know how bad things really are

>I have a feeling everything is about to get better :3

Oh sweet summer child

If only you knew

Attached: 1552188276031.jpg (722x349, 43K)

Do Yea Forums women actually exist? Where the fuck do I find them, I've tried practicing continence but it's only increased my sex drive.

I don't know a single woman who reads or watches Shakespeare casually or has read any of the major authors of the enlightenment period onwards or otherwise. hell, I know few males of that description, has dysgenics since the industrial revolution already manifested itself so abjectly in the white gene pool?

>Sweet summer child

Reddit's just around the corner bucko.

Attached: Aaa.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Get a job.

lo

Maybe. Sometimes it seems like most people are the exact inverse of myself

I feel ya user.
Sometimes I worry that if I have a stroke or something in my apartment, no one will know for some time because I work from home. I just paid my rent for the month, so it would literally take six weeks until they tried to call for rent, or the smell of rotting flesh to alert someone.

But there's a freedom in that desu.

Roasties make up 30% of the site, and Yea Forums is likely one of the more female-friendly boards
try being nice to femanons for once, but you probably won't so kill yourself

Good. Better alone than with a THOT

Yea Forums - literature

>Try being nice for once

I'm not at a loss of women user I'm at a loss of women who aren't vapid or who are otherwise cultured.

I don't know a single woman who in earnest listens to historical tunes and anthems, reads the conquests of Alexander, or researches the linguistic origin of the Euro-Aryans, they simply don't exist - or rather no longer exist. Their genus perhaps represented some 5% of the population 150 years ago when the mean European IQ was likely higher - but now? I'm not so sure. youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

Attached: Fashy gf.jpg (270x369, 13K)

>just read a thread on Yea Forums about rimjobs
>almost every guy in the thread who had had a girlfriend had received tons of rimjobs
>tfw I'm at an age now where girls I meet will likely have eaten out the asshole of another men
>tfw I'll forever be a loser beta incel or a cuck who kisses a mouth which has tasted the shit of another man

Kill me.

Watch the related video for example. Could you encounter a single woman this fair and eloquent of speech today at a modern university, let the several needed to create such a vox pupuli presentation? I highly doubt so.
youtube.com/watch?v=6azGnpCVa8k

>Cannot find a single woman that is into collecting toe nails and counting ants on the street

if you can't tell the kind of girl who gives rimjobs apart from normal people you deserve to eat secondary ass

Listening to classics and having an understanding of history beyond NAZIS BAD is not some high or perverse standard. The fact that you would liken it to something gross like collecting body waste material is a sad reflection on our society.

The funny thing the more intelligent, wholesome and shy a girl is the more repressed she tends to be, so the more likely she will be to yearn for intense sexual experiences including rimjobs, golden showers, roleplay, and more. Stacies are actually less likely to give rimjobs, because they are bubble-brained posers who don't really understand sexuality beyond having boring, un-intimate sex with some dumb rock-brained chad.