I just don't care anymore. None of this sounds good

I just don't care anymore. None of this sounds good.

Attached: Disney.jpg (1828x1028, 170.26K)

spider-man?

>Indiana Jones
How will they ruin it this time?

I want a mayday movie at least. Other than that I don’t care

>Amsterdam

hmm?

Attached: pcl_03.jpg (500x371, 25.03K)

Harrison's age ruins it alone

>Harrison's age ruins it alone

This. It's an 80-year old man playing action hero. C'mon.

All of my hype for Lightyear is dead

The blackwashed mermaid is a no go

Thor will be garbage

It's a shame avatar is under Disney, otherwise I would hope for they to launch strange 2 or Thor 4 literally in the same weekend to knee on top of that pretentious James Cameron neck

Burgerbros
We're comin' home!

Attached: bobs-burgers-dance-bobs-burgers.gif (281x498, 2.64M)

>implying Avatar’s not going to be the one to BTFO everything

Disney owns way too many IPs, and doesn't even have the good sense to make them enjoyable. It's infuriating.

Attached: 1651387172353.png (960x960, 1.01M)

2 Avatars?

fuck you, why is this so funny

Attached: bobs-burgers-eye-twitch.gif (498x235, 981.02K)

First one is being remastered and re-released.

He'll be erased from his own timeline and
Phoebe Waller-Bridge will be the new Indy.

I'd rather see that than Ford struggling to walk.

Maybe not. The first film had the thrill of "It's a new kinda 3d movie" and people paid for that shit. But 3d cinema is largely dead now.

Attached: FQqXiqcagAMH_Bl.jpg (720x527, 88.07K)

the Quartering will die in mediocrity and he will never, ever understand why

I'd rather not have either

>Capeshit
who cares
>Lightyear
I'll pirate it on a streaming site out of curiosity and probably forget it ever existed
>Bob's Burgers
I'm hopeful it won't be garbage. After all, The Simpsons Movie was good, and that didn't have Brendon Smalls attached.
>Avatar
See capeshit
>Amsterdam (dir. David O. Russel)
Russel hasn't made a movie with an interesting premise since I The Banshees of Inisherin (dir. Michael MacDonagh)
You know, I was originally going to say "he hasn't made a good movie since In Bruges" but I haven't actually seen In Bruges yet. I have seen 7 Psychopaths and was disappointed by the false advertising of the trailers and the copout meta ending, though.
>The Menu ("A black comedy by Mark Mylod and Adam McKay")
Eh, same as Lightyear, assuming I remember it even exists after I close this thread.
>Strange World (61st entry into the Disney Animated Canon)
Hopefully it wont be another Onward or Soul.
>The Haunted Mansion
Trying to make this a thing again, huh? Hope this time they don't make it a comedy vehicle for some washed up stand up. I'm still upset that cartoon pitch for a TV show got rejected.
>Little Mermaid (live action)
Unironically worse than capeshit.
>Indiana Jones
Hope it's a reboot, if only so Ford doesn't need to come back and denigrate the memory of the trilogy any further than fucking Crystal Skull did. Either way, it will assuredly be sanitized kiddie action schlock like the Jumanji sequels or Jungle Cruise.

Kek

What a terrifying world.

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows. A world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a... comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful" or being too campy. Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children. This is your world. This is the world of capeshit.

Terrifying, isn't it?

Or they pruned some off-topic garbage.
>Comics are baby picture books, I only digest non-fiction stories about icelandic moss growth or hungarian mechanics textbooks.
B8

Where are these so called avatar fans? I've never seen such forced shilling and hype here than with this non franchise

None of the original creators wanted anything to do with it.

They threw out Guillermo Del Toro's Haunted Mansion concept out in favor of having the Ghostbusters 2016 writer do another "Family moves into spooky house and tries to exorcise it" plot.

I'm not a fan. I'm just interested because it's James Cameron's sequel to one of the highest grossing movies of all time, if not the highest, I dont want to check.

Attached: 1455679941891.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

I wouldn't say I'm hype for Avatar 2 but it's definitely going to have the most soul out of any of the projects here.
Its probably the only chance we have of getting a LotR-style epic in the next 15 years, outside of maybe Dune

Based

Wtf, they're really bringing Ford in again?

I'm less interested in the names I do recognize than the names I do.

I will eventually watch Ant-man and Bob's Burges but everything else is a hard "no thanks."

>dont care
>made video talking about it
lol lmao even

> Its probably the only chance we have of getting a LotR-style epic in the next 15 years, outside of maybe Dune
This.

I like Bob's Burgers, but I really don't see this doing well at the box office at all. I'm surprised that Disney didn't shove this to Disney+ or Hulu instead.

>Amsterdam
sounds kino

Agreed, the only interest I see for Avatar's sequel is hoping Sully the bastard traitor to humanity and the Navis get killed into extinction. And since we know the creator of this shit is not going to do anything of the sort, the sequel is automatic shit.

Most people do NOT like the Navis or Sully.

>here's a 12 minute video describing just how much I don't care
Okay

Never in my life have I been rooting as hard as I am for Avatar 2 to crash and burn.

It only reached the top because it rode a flavor of the week gimmick, 3D movies. Like I'll admit it, it was and still is a very visually impressive movie and about the only decently done 3D movie we had before everyone else started to put their hands in the cookie jar. Visuals is ALL it has going for it. Normies flocked to it because 3D was new and exciting in the late 2000s. But we're in the late 2020's now and shits changed. You can no longer sell a movie on just it's visuals alone.

Valerian, Mortal Engines, Lion King 2019, all of them made their visuals their selling point and it just doesn't WORK anymore because technology has advanced too much and it's all the same shit. Lion King was the only exception because it's fucking Disney. When you take away Avatar's visual splendor, you have fucking NOTHING. It NEVER deserved it's title as "highest grossing movie of all time" it's a below mid white savior parable about how one enlighten milquetoast guys stops DA BIG BAD COLONIZERS HURRRRRRR. Avatar's only contribution to the cultural zeitgeist was that people started shilling it to spite Marvel and it got re-released because Cameron couldn't stand that capeshit took his prize for a few months

I hope Way of Water is a total failure so this never-was franchise can just stay dead and Disney will have made the biggest mistake of their life having carved up a section of Animal Kingdom to shill it

>But we're in the late 2020's now and shits changed. You can no longer sell a movie on just it's visuals alone.

Early 2020s you mean, but yes you can sell a movie on visuals alone if it's something ambitious, like the first fully realistic computer animated film ever where there is NO need for real actors at all anymore. That would be quite the milestone. And I say we will live to see it nearing the end of this decade. Lots of studios are getting tired of paying millions to overpriced court jesters like Scarlet Johanson.

Isn't that the guy that peed in a drain on stream in his basement?

>Lightyear is going to be a hard pass that i'll maybe watch on D+ in a half a year.
>Thor and BP2 mite be cool if they don't shit the bed with them
>hopefully Bob's Burgers does good
>Avatar hopefully will catch on otherwise i think its way too late in the game to salvage the franchise when you spend 10 years fucking around to launch a sequel to the movie.
>Strange World mitebcool
>The Marvels, GOTG3 and Quantumania i hope are good
>Fuck Disney for blackwashing Little Mermaid, probably fucking over the Haunted Mansion again and trying to salvage the Indiana Jones franchise after hollywood collectively tanked Star Wars, Star Trek, LotR and Doctor Who

I could care less about any other two bit film

Haunted Mansión? Reboot?

I'll watch Quantumania because I'm a sucker for Rudd and Douglas but gonna ignore the rest.

Why is that bad when it leads to the same place? Dudes fat and kind of kek'd but it's practical

That's not even the worst part. Harrison was too old anyway even if it wasn't an garbage cashgrab made by disney.

It won't even have a John Williams soundtrack, despite it being literally one of the best parts of the movie. Tell me of a single modern 'soundtrack' that reaches the level of familiiarty as the Indiana Jones theme

>what if..property that already exists but we make a movie out of it and change the formula to make it new and original!
>repeat this 100 times and profit
where did all the creativity go?

Guardians and maybe Dr. Strange. That's it for me.

>They threw out Guillermo Del Toro's Haunted Mansion concept out in favor of having the Ghostbusters 2016 writer do another "Family moves into spooky house and tries to exorcise it" plot.

why do they keep denying us perfection?

Attached: 1420688164305.jpg (630x651, 59.02K)

Motherfucker crashed a plane twice in his 70's, he needs to take it easy.

>Lightyear
It's not based off the cartoon so I don't care

>Guardians 3
Didn't see Guardians 2, don't care that much.

>Bobs Burgers The Movie
Good for them but I haven't watched BB in over 5 years.

>Thor3
>Doctor Strange 2
>The Marvels
>The rest
Don't care, Don't care, Don't care.

Give me the X-men or stop wasting my time.

You know what? I actually believe that he doesn't care, the more I think about it. He's on a grift, and he has to put out outrage content about big media franchises going "woke" because that's what he's made his brand. But how long can you realistically give a shit about that? At a certain point you have to start feigning outrage to get views.

so on that list their are only three movies that are made by disney proper and none of them are animated, how far the mighty have fallen

it's probably a fox searchlight production, what the fuck happened to touchstone? I thought that was Disney's "adult" studio

you never know, this could be his picard as him shitting all over an old indy to uplift some stronk female

They killed off Xavier so you wont get X-men movie. At least with Stewart as Xavier with floaty chair and TAS X-men theme.

Frankenweenie bombing scared Disney away from spooky projects for years. Trollhunters was supposed to be a Disney thing before it ended up moving to Dreamworks/Neflix.

>Simpsons movie
>good

Attached: 1651607406575.jpg (625x626, 50.18K)

Attached: 1651850913580.jpg (356x398, 49.13K)

I'm at least gonna see GOTG Vol. 3 and Thor Love and Thunder cause of the Guardians. and Quantuam-mania cause ANTS.