I genuinely feel bad for the poor guy

>Made one terrible and ridiculous take about Turning Red which wasn’t even the focus of his review.

>Trends on Twitter and becomes the main character getting thrashed horrendously

>Goes straight mainstream by getting articles

>Causes a wave of viral 9/11 memes which will never be let down.

>He understandably gets annoyed by the backlash despite his shitty take and only gets clowned further accused of coping or having a joker arc.

>All this while suffering major health issues and family deaths IRL

Attached: 118C458A-FD14-49FB-9005-780EF05F2B5D.jpg (392x407, 131.04K)

He became an easy scapegoat anytime someone wants to complain about the animation "community". His videos aren't really bad at all, just boring like all cartoon reviews.

Autism is very much underestimated, autistic people should be put in mental institutions not treated mildly at home, or how it usually happens not treated at all.
Worst case scenario of allowing autistic people on the internet is Chris Chan, where his condition got worse and worse under the pressure of the internet.

Don't be, he has shit taste anyway.

No point in keeping him alive, might as well finish him off by leading him to commit not alive, lmao.

His autistic take destroyed any serious criticism of the film being taken seriously.

Even e;r’s review was better.

>while suffering major health issues and family deaths
how do you know this?

His mother and grandmother died from Covid within the same week.

If you get memed online the best thing you can do is just go with the joke.
It kills the joke quickly.

If you take yourself so seriously that you get angry and go against it you will get memed hard and you will deserve it.

>)
I will die on the hill that this guy gets too much hate.

It is hilarious.
He managed to unjust himself from being a lolcow, to the point that even Rebeltaxi apologized for bullying him, to justing himself back into a lolcow.

That takes skill.

It's all his fault for not shaving that disgusting beard or even trying to be presentable on the internet. Prime example of why autists shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

Attached: F589FC48-3FCA-41F1-9120-42C87694B14C.jpg (1142x951, 210.3K)

He didn't even make that bad of a take.
What happened was he was discussing issues with Turning Red’s setting being around 2002 and how the intentional rewriting of history (such as the boy band angle, colorful setting for such a “grounded” film, the clickbait description and certain gags such as the tampon scene and the strangely laid back reaction) sticks out to him.
when he mentioned 9/11, he had brought it up because he was trying to set the image of how 2002 was in the context of the vibe of the time was (this also works into fashion sense and how the movie felt more like a 1998-1999 period piece than a early 2000s one where colors were more muted and the edgy era was starting to take off)
People who hate him because he’s the crazy autistic cartoon reviewer man decided to intentionally pretend his take was brain dead and make fun of him for it.

Attached: Turning Red.jpg (1100x618, 49.11K)

He deserves to suffer. He wasted his youth on stupid bullshit. I hope he's that weird stockboy in the supermarket who's too old to be working a lower tier position and has a dead look on his face because he'd rather be producing a video about how awful Fairly Odd Parents season 7 was.

>I genuinely feel bad for the poor guy.

lol

Attached: Porky.jpg (500x500, 19.66K)

>empathy is bad

where do you think you are?

In the realm of human suffering, a neckbeard with a YT channel getting some grief for his ridiculous takes is what calls for your empathy?

Attached: come on now.jpg (500x313, 20.29K)

He made a video about it?

I think you're confusing empathy and sympathy.

Im not big on following edrama nor do i watch Disney furryshit
Please can someone who and what he did?

>colors were more muted and the edgy era was starting to take off)
>11-13 year old girls wore muted clothes and were edgelords

Yes unironically

His 9/11 BS isn't even the only thing people are pissed at him for, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

>Made one terrible and ridiculous take about Turning Red
No his take was a legitimate one. No Helicopter mom living on the Border of New York is gonna be letting her child ride public transit or go to concerts out of fear of her precious daughter getting blown up by a terrorist.

His mom overdosed, he didn't say if it was accidental or suicide.
>All this while suffering major health issues and family deaths IRL
I said this in another thread about him but when I realized he titled his latest live stream "look ma, I'm famous" and I realized his mom died a few months back, I felt genuinely bad for him.
He made a review about Turning Red where he quite retardedly complained about the film not addressing "9\11, the theme of the decade" and complained that Ming didn't get arrested for sneaking on school grounds to give Mei pads. When people on twitter started making fun of his autism he made a bunch of autistic rants on twitter in which he unironically quoted Rick and Morty as a gotcha moment.

Actually no. He brought up 9/11 to address the general tone and theme of the time. The film looks like some type of revisionist history. It wasn't a happy time. Not even in Canada.

This is basically cope against the fact that you can just get targeted and people will bully you no matter what you do once they’ve decided to

He stated several times he hated his family

The pathology of this image is interesting. So the artist gets a kick out of crossdressing and painting nails, but he has to make every character in the image grossed out and upset. Why is the sister so angry? Why is the girl who’s decided to paint the nails grossed out? Actually what even is she doing right there, that’s the bottom of his foot. Anyways I wonder if the artist realizes he just drew an unhappy and negative version of his own fetish

I feel bad for him too, all the artists of the world are keeping the secret artist formula from him to keep him down from achieving his dream of Growing Around.

But what about (User I like)? You can't possibly say (User I like) is bad at all!!!

Why put the guy in double jeopardy? The punishment for wasting your youth is having wasted your youth, why take hating and hurting him for it into your own hands?

>The film looks like some type of revisionist history. It wasn't a happy time. Not even in Canada.
Are you perhaps autistic like Enter? Normal people didn't give a fuck about 9/11 a few months after it happened, especially not kids.

It’s not that it’s you’re hoping he gets hurt for having had a bad life, seems pointless

I was alive in 2002, I didn’t see it as a sad time at all. 9/11 happened, but life moves on and did move on. Especially when you’re nowhere near New York City.

If anything, mentioning 9/11 would have made it even more gimmicky about the decade than it already was

That’s hugely not the case. Remember we started two whole wars and a state of emergency that still hasn’t ended, they were still talking about additional attacks and specifically you getting anthrax mailed to your family’s house for about a year, it was a huge campaign to contextualize the incident and keep Americans concerned and supportive of whatever counterattacks. You’re just wrong that people didn’t care, I mean maybe you didn’t as a kid but even the kids knew the world was changing and history was made before their eyes

People hate Mr. Enter for more reasons than his shitty 9/11 take.

It’s not even the first time he was big several years ago for doing the same thing with sponge bob. He’ll find a way to milk this

Americans think they are the center of kgthy
the world

He failed to see the humor in his 9/11 opinion and instead thought he had "offended people". Rather than thinking he had said something genuinely dumb or funny he thinks he triggered libs and he went on a rant about that. It's weird.

Canada had multiple anthrax scares a month after 9/11 on busses going to Toronto. Canada also passed an anti-terrorism act that allowed them to arrest anyone without cause and force them to explain their actions to a judge. Canada was shitting itself. Also anti-muslim hate crimes basically tripled. Enter's take is correct given any cursory glance at the history of the time. You just have nostalgia goggles.

I genuinely feel bad for your dad who just wanted a son he could be proud of.

Such as? He's just a harmless internet autismo

Yeah guys don’t get me wrong there are plenty of people and groups that didn’t worry too deeply about 9/11 but the country and media at large was worried that bin laden would send chemical weapons to your mailbox and any second could be phase 2

It's not given that it's a year after 9/11 and the movie doesn't cover every wet fart in the lives of the characters. It's like saying Mulan's grandma being snarky and assertive ruined Mulan.

It was depressing time. I don't see what's so disagreeable with Enter's take.

I was 12 at the time, and a few months after it happened no one was talking about it, not at school, not when I was with friends out of school, not my family. Yeah I hated and was distrustful of muslims after that, still am, but normal kids didn't obsess over 9/11 and didn't impact everyday life.
I'm American as well, he's just autistic.

My favorite thing is he tried to brush it off by saying "can't belive the liberals are so angry about the 9/11 thing!" When no one was mad and everyone was making fun of him.

I don't feel bad for it because instead of sucking it up and moving on he tried to turn his shitty take into a culture war thing so people wouldn't make fun of him anymore

As someone who was in high school in 2002, as much as 9/11 colored things with paranoia about terrorism and whatnot, it didn't stop everyone from living their life and doing normal shit.

Your anecdotes don't matter against undeniable fact. Enters take is fine. You have insane nostalgia goggles over one of the worst time periods in human history.

i feel empathy but also its so funny it supercedes that.

and seeing him dig further in twitter and streaming about it in a "I DIDN'T LOSE" way it's just perfect retardery.

I was a middle school kid having fun and laughing about crushes and sexual stuff with my friends. Are you joking or do you think your sad neurotic family life is normal?

Mr. Enter didn't say that people should be obsessing over it.
when he mentioned 9/11, he had brought it up because he was trying to set the image of how 2002 was in the context of the vibe of the time was (this also works into fashion sense and how the movie felt more like a 1998-1999 period piece than a early 2000s one where colors were more muted and the edgy era was starting to take off)
People who hate him because he’s the crazy autistic cartoon reviewer man decided to intentionally pretend his take was brain dead and make fun of him for it.

>His "cartoon", Growing Around has nothing to its name other than scripts and art not even made by him; practically no animation done
>>Despite this, he still tried to pitch it on IndieGoGo and set up a Patreon for it
>>Concepts he has for Growing Around are half-baked and don't make a lot of sense, which is weird because he spent years conceptualizing it
>Him leading a internet crusade on Spongebob writers because he didn't like the episodes
>His weird takes and views in general, such as being afraid to go to college because he think he'll get raped
>Oddly rude to his fans (anybody have the "Don't ping me. Ever." screencap?)
>Blatant misinfo in some of his reviews
>Not really receptive to criticism
>Autistic to the point of determent

Autism is a unique case since there's theories it's actually an evolutionary trait that became favorable when we developed agriculture, but now its highly probable an autist will latch on to something like video games or cartoons now instead of useful skills at the time like learning cuneiform and standing around counting crop yields all day.

NEVER FORGET
E
V
E
R

F
O
R
G
E
T

ok autist, you are just giving anecdotes that it was bad.
You can't say Enters "it's unrealistic, she should be arrested for this." is a good take.

I would say that's an absolutely fine take. Not at all worthy of an entire internet of mockery coming after him for. You're lying to me or yourself if you don't think that his takes regarding this time period aren't accurate.

He was saying paranoia was widespread globally and it's "ignorant" to have an upbeat movie. I'd LOVE to hear his thoughts on Song of the South and this gripe would be ever present in every Disney movie ever made.

Attached: 1629726710531.png (300x376, 193.41K)

>His autistic take destroyed any serious criticism of the film being taken seriously.
This is because you are a zoomer communist from twitter who always hated him for having mildly right wing opinions

Attached: 1627405240244.png (1085x1366, 1.34M)

>make shitty take that everyone laughs as you
>try to damage control by saying the liberals are angry at you so you don't look like an idiot

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-141857_Twitter.jpg (1080x1049, 391.28K)

>You're lying to me or yourself if you don't think that his takes regarding this time period aren't accurate.
It doesn't matter if they are, it wouldn't make good narrative decision to add it. That's the main reason people are making fun of him.

Just because a movie takes place during a certain time does not mean it has to take about the social issues of that era. Does every movie set in the 60s need to take about the Civil Rights Movement or the Vietnam War? Do movies in the 90s need to talk about the collapse of the USSR, the Rwandan Genocide, or the Japanese economy crash? The 80s? Crack epidemic?

Damn

The entire film is about a coming of age in that time period. Why not depict it accurately?

>Puts out pretty reasonable take all things considered
>Gets taken out of context to mean something totally different and completely off of anything he had actually said
>He gets mad about it
>Somehow you're amazed by this incomprehensible phenomenon

Okay but why is he framing it as a
>liberals are trying to cancel me!
Thing?

so no good reason?

Upload the rest.

people are making fun of a dumb thing he said, and he goes into a fit about "moral lines" as if he thinks people are genuinely offended and outraged and don't just think its funny

>Why not depict it accurately?
Like the user said above you, there is no need to depict social issues of that era, especially if it would make the film needlessly darker.
>>>Puts out pretty reasonable take all things considered
It's not a fucking reasonable take, it's fucking retarded. You don't have to be liberal to call him out for being retarded.
>>His weird takes and views in general, such as being afraid to go to college because he think he'll get raped
kek I forgot about that.

He’s not, he’s actually saying he should have been cancelled for his politics and not for a middling complaint about an unpopular movie

Wow some spongebob writers got mean comments!
Wow, his story was bad and didn't take off (like tons of them)
Wow, he made a few bad takes on spongebob

Fucking pathetic.

But no one was trying to cancel him in the first place. They were just making fun of him.

>All these disney drones in this thread
Enter was right about turning red and everything else too.

Get a life.

He’s been a retard for almost a decade at this point. He’s been critiqued constantly for years and has never learned anything. He doesn’t deserve your sympathy or money. This isn’t the start of his downfall, he already started halfway down the hill.